Daredevil, Elektra, Bullseye Three-Pack

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
MCUCompletionist
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Daredevil, Elektra, Bullseye Three-Pack

Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:59 am

Yeah honestly this is maybe my favorite thing Hasbro has ever done.

Daredevil and Spidey on the same body isn't super super ideal but I'll have this Daredevil before I have any Spiders on this body so I don't even mind, just wish he had an unmasked head. (Anyone else think the Vulcan head actually is a great Murdock head)

Bullseye on this costume is actually preferred imo, I don't own the Man-Thing wave one but I like how the blue on this one pops.

Elektra is so perfect the Red is obviously what's iconic but the white is just lovely, and I Echo all thoughts about the wild hair sculpt it's amazing
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:25 am

This set looks great! Excellent updates for both Daredevil and Elektra and a decent costume variation for Bullseye. Seems perfect to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RamTron
Super Poseable

Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:37 am

Yeh I’d much rather see DD on the Vulcan buck with the lighter red boots and gloves. Maybe (hopefully) that’ll be the next one.
Jead
Avengers Assemble

Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:54 am

That Elektra headsculpt's hair is so damn good. More of that please.
Spocks_Goatee
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:33 am

I had to pull the trigger on this, hope it gets delayed till Jan no offense.
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same

Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:19 am

I don't own RYV Spidey, but I'm very glad DD didn't end up on the Vulcan buck. Just way, way too big for Matt.

psylocke wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:52 am
When I saw this set I was floored. That DD will replace my custom Sunfire buck DD. That Elektra is just beautiful. I bought 2 of them. The head scarf portrait looks like Wonder Woman. Don’t care about Bullseye.
Something I noticed is that her bust is bigger on the package than the photos. Not that I care, just me inspecting the photos happen to notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, you can actually see the DDs on DD's chest on the package art. That's, uh, not so apparent on the figure itself.

Gex wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:13 am
Think I might hang my hat on Daredevil being released on a single card eventually.

Undoubtedly.

This is my favorite shade of red ever used on a Daredevil figure (and he's one-tone!), so I'm going to pick it up. You never know which colors they'll use on the re-release.

Not to mention the fact that he's one of my absolute favorite characters and I haven't had him on the shelf since I sold the Mezco version years ago.
thekunk2075
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:09 pm

I needed another bullseye head for dark Hawkeye anyway
DaThing
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:47 pm

Daredevil looks great but like others have said, they should have done better at making the DD on his chest stand out a little more. My only other tiny gripe is that I wish they had made his boots stand out from the rest of his leg. It doesn't look like he's wearing boots and more like a unitard. Definitely happy with the base body though. I've always considered DD more of a gymnast rather than a big bulky bruiser. He NEVER should have been on the buckycap. Bullseye...I could have done without this version. Elektra, I'm happy to see the white costume finally get an upgrade. I can't wait to get this set in hand.
XMenLegacy
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:05 pm

I wonder if that Elektra hairsculpt will be used for Outback Rogue.
MLNUT
Yells At Clouds

Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:14 pm

kitik wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:26 pm
74.99 is a really good price
Would you be interested in some land in FL? Real cheap.
CTVampSlayer
X-23 gots a boyfriend

Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:15 pm

Isn't it 25 x 3? That seems normal these days.
MLNUT
Yells At Clouds

Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:17 pm

This 3 pack doesn't make the cut for me. A useless Bullseye, a DD that will be released again as a single, and a white Electra I don't care for even though she is a nice figure.
H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation

Daredevil, Elektra, Bullseye Three-Pack

Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:30 pm

CTVampSlayer wrote:Isn't it 25 x 3? That seems normal these days.
Yup. We might not be happy about it, but the new standard price is $25, so a 3-pack at $75 is dead on. A big improvement from the multipack surcharge they’ve been slapping on for no apparent reason (see: basically every box set for the last few years). Hopefully this is the norm going forward for regular sized multi-set figures.

I’m with everyone who said they would have preferred any number of new DD villains over Bullseye, but I can’t complain too icy considering how truly iconic this trio is. Even though I’ve got the Man-Thing wave Bullseye I think this one would have been better served being in his classic deco; I appreciate the comic accurate variant, but this would be one of the most classic comic sets they’ve ever released if he wasn’t in the blue. With Matt making his way to the MCU hopefully there is plenty of DD love in our futures.
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:09 pm

psylocke wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:52 am
When I saw this set I was floored. That DD will replace my custom Sunfire buck DD. That Elektra is just beautiful. I bought 2 of them. The head scarf portrait looks like Wonder Woman. Don’t care about Bullseye.
Something I noticed is that her bust is bigger on the package than the photos. Not that I care, just me inspecting the photos happen to notice.
Yet another instance of what we show you on the packaging isn't what you get. Honestly, this is bullshit and false advertising.

I will say I prefer her end result, as she's never been overly busty, but Hasbro needs to quit showing shit on the packaging that isn't what's in the [email protected]#$ box.
Ninjak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:01 pm

I went ahead and pre-ordered one of these sets. It was touch and go though. I actually left it in my cart overnight and I got an e-mail from Pulse today reminding me to finish my purchase. So I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I only did it because I really want that new DD figure (even though his chest emblem sucks).

I'm crossing my fingers that they will pull a Longshot with this set and release DD as a single retro-carded figure. And if they do I'm hoping it will be announced before this set is actually released. If so, I'll cancel the 3 pack and order multiples of just DD. Also holding out hope they'll fix his chest emblem.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”