X-Men The Animated Series

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Basil Elks
Remembers, things, best, forgotten,
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: the Firm's morgue {which, oddly enough, is in British Columbia}

Re: X-Men The Animated Series

Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:25 am

I would like to see cartoon accurate Friends of Humanity members, maybe with alternate heads.
WTHIOTina
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:37 pm

Basil Elks wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:25 am
I would like to see cartoon accurate Friends of Humanity members, maybe with alternate heads.
A Graydon Creed with a picket sign would me amazing!! I'd buy!

Disappoint in Jubilee but love Wolverine. There's no reason Hasbro couldn't have given us a happy or at least not glaring head for Jubilee. No fireworks? We get Scarlet Witch's effects? :(

Hopefully the Storm and Jean blow our expectations. You know Morph is coming and the rumor of Apocalypse. X-Men Animated fans have money and we want to give it to you Hasbro. Keep this line going and give us all the figures! Do it right and we'll keep buying.
MentalManipulator
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:44 pm

Handsome wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:20 pm
In the leaks, there was a new Apocalypse figure coming, but it wasn't confirmed which version. My guess is the BAF re-colored to match the animated series colors.

But I'm skipping this line entirely. I'm happy with my Earth-616 versions. Though if they release Morph, I will get him. And I may get Magneto since he's my favorite Marvel character, depending on how his figure looks.
What leaks are you talking about?

As for the pictures, I still feel I'll skip this line. Unless they give us new characters. Specially Morph. But the cell shading just not work for me. It looks like paint patterns and not reflections.
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:16 pm

Rektangular on YouTube has a couple of videos up of stuff coming up later this year.
Handsome
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:20 pm

MentalManipulator wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:44 pm
Handsome wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:20 pm
In the leaks, there was a new Apocalypse figure coming, but it wasn't confirmed which version. My guess is the BAF re-colored to match the animated series colors.

But I'm skipping this line entirely. I'm happy with my Earth-616 versions. Though if they release Morph, I will get him. And I may get Magneto since he's my favorite Marvel character, depending on how his figure looks.
What leaks are you talking about?

As for the pictures, I still feel I'll skip this line. Unless they give us new characters. Specially Morph. But the cell shading just not work for me. It looks like paint patterns and not reflections.
https://youtu.be/zaA1XWdAxHM?t=191
Rawr993
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:10 am

I don’t have any figures besides mcu but I’m tempted to get these, the show was my life as a kid. I haven’t seen them come up for preorder on any Aussie retailers but if they’re easy to collect I’ll probably grab them.

Hopefully characters like storm & Jean have new head sculpts to be more accurate to the show.
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:28 am

I mean Rektangular also said that we’re getting a Firelord in 20th anniversary ML which doesn’t track at all since we never even got that character in the Toy Biz era. So whaaaa??? I mean yeah the guy usually out scoops a lot of other people but he should really learn to doublecheck his background

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:04 am

panther10 wrote:I mean Rektangular also said that we’re getting a Firelord in 20th anniversary ML which doesn’t track at all since we never even got that character in the Toy Biz era. So whaaaa??? I mean yeah the guy usually out scoops a lot of other people but he should really learn to doublecheck his background

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The fwooshers and JayC at marvelous news have been pretty good at outscooping him for like the last two years to be honest

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hbhf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:10 pm

Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:15 pm

They look really nice!

I wonder how many of these they'll do beyond the main team...
wetwithwaterwings
Runs Around in Tights

Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:41 pm

Andru wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:15 pm
They look really nice!

I wonder how many of these they'll do beyond the main team...
I don't think they have even committed fully to the main team yet.
WTHIOTina
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:52 pm

Ya there was some interview with Ryan I think where he said they weren't planning to do the entire team. That would be a terrible idea.

I'm not sold on this Sinister...$27 for a complete repaint? I think my Wendigo Sinister is close enough.
hunnipot85
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:36 pm

They aren't planning to do the entire team?? Eek...

I'm definitely skipping (or cherry picking) the villains but was hoping to get at least the main X-Men team all in the same style. (Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Storm, Rogue, Gambit, Wolverine, Jubilee and Morph)
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:43 pm

hunnipot85 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:36 pm
They aren't planning to do the entire team?? Eek...

I'm definitely skipping (or cherry picking) the villains but was hoping to get at least the main X-Men team all in the same style. (Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Storm, Rogue, Gambit, Wolverine, Jubilee and Morph)
Professor Xavier?
hunnipot85
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:45 pm

I could go either way with him since I don't think he will really work with their vhs style packaging.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”