2022 Spider-man line and 60th Spidey

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: 2022 Spider-man line and 60th Spidey

Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:31 am

Monkey Joe wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:06 am
90's Animated Spider-Man is up again on Walmart for those that want him
Did you manage to add him to your cart? The thing’s been up since last night and seems to just tell me it won’t add to the cart since it’s out of stock.

Same with the WW84 Wonder Woman and gold label Shazam. I think they’ve been glitching out.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:46 am

Nik wrote:After a week of seeing that dreadful crimson BACKORDERED on my Spider-Man Noir pre-order at Target, he's miraculously on the way! Thanks be to the fickle Target Gods for granting me the boon of a backordered figure actually getting shipped. I'll have to sacrifice a pumpkin-spice goat on the altar of Spot at some point this week to show my gratitude.
You're giving me hope, but alas, I still wait

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DerRabbi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:22 am

e-rock wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:36 am
Japanese Spider-Man came. I wish there was a Nicholas Hammond masked head made for this figure cause I easily would buy another to kitbash a 70s US Spider-Man! Love this figure
Yeah ... I really love the sculpted wrinkles. To be honest I wish more figures had that. Was half way hoping the reds from the Ditko / Romita Spidey matched to use the head on this.
MarvelLegendsMan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:17 pm

Walmart shipped my two Lizard figures this morning.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

CaptainRon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

2022 Spider-man line and 60th Spidey

Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:22 pm

Walmart is back to shipping Retro cards in padded envelopes. My Lizard arrived surprisingly not smashed to hell, unlike the Retro GI Joe Classified a few months back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mark_Bowen
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:17 pm

Just opened up my Lizard, and this figure exceeds expectations! Feels great to get to add such a thoroughly Ditko figure to shelf. This guy is practically a rebuttal to the lackluster Scorpion they gave us; both received all-new dedicated sculpts, but whereas Gargan came out super shrimpy (since when is he shorter than Spidey?) and with a tail that was only nominally bendy, Connors here is flawless on both counts!

If their Dr. Strange left any doubt that Wal-Mart got the best exclusives, this puts it to bed. Obviously character/costume preferences will vary, but if there are any other exclusives that even come close to being as well executed as Lizzie here, well, I sure can't think of them.

(If only Hasbro gave the upcoming Molten Man even a quarter as much love.)
Monkey Joe
Avengers Assemble

Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:48 pm

Man, I haven't even gotten notice from Walmart past my initial order for Lizard.
KvHulk
Customized

Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:17 pm

Got my Lizard today as well. And another, and another. Apparently I ordered 3? Great figure.
DaThing
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:10 pm

Apparently my replacement Bag Man was delivered. I'm still at work and I'm worried it might be another beat up one. It shows that it was left in my mailbox which is the worrying part. My mailbox is a little larger than the typical one but still not big enough for a box large enough for the retro carded figures. I'll hazard a guess that it's in a mailer bag/envelope and stuck in the mailbox.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:17 pm

Monkey Joe wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:48 pm
Man, I haven't even gotten notice from Walmart past my initial order for Lizard.
Same, I just checked mine, status is still “Order Placed” set to show up on October 10th.

Bracing for cancellation.
Spocks_Goatee
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:24 pm

KvHulk wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:17 pm
Got my Lizard today as well. And another, and another. Apparently I ordered 3? Great figure.
:cry:
DaThing
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:53 pm

My Lizard arrived in the padded mailer and was in perfect shape. My replacement Bag Man was in an adequately sized box and also in perfect shape. Not sure why it was listed as left in my mailbox since it was at my doorstep but wartever.
PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:57 pm

CaptainRon wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:22 pm
Walmart is back to shipping Retro cards in padded envelopes. My Lizard arrived surprisingly not smashed to hell, unlike the Retro GI Joe Classified a few months back.
This is at least partially to do with the quality of cardstock used. The retro Legends cards are thick and tend to be 2 layers of cardboard folded over each other to encase the feet of the plastic bubble. The cardboard on the retro G.I. Joe figures is flimsier and definitely not doubled over and the plastic bubble is just glued to the surface of the card.
Ninjak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:55 pm

Got my 2 Bag-Man figures delivered today. Opened one and what a fun figure. I love this thing. It's a great nostalgic piece from my favorite era of Spider-Man. And it looks like it jumped right off the page. They did a really nice job on him. The bag head is perfect, and the removable "Kick Me" sign is an awesome touch, along with the straps on his feet. They even correctly didn't include "thwip" hands since Pete didn't have his web-shooters on when he wore that costume. I really appreciate that kind of attention to detail. Nice job, Hasbro.
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:22 am

Got my two Lizards delivered today and my two Batman’s yesterday. I bought doubles to keep a second on card. The Bagmans were packed well in a box and both were in great shape card-wise. The Lizards were in a padded envelope. One was beat to hell, and the other was okay except for a bent corner (which is really annoying since I wanted it to keep MOC).

Usually, when I ordered two of a figure from anywhere, that guarantees it goes in a box. Very frustrating Walmart shipped that way, especially since I can’t order another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”