One A Day - Day 348: Skin

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: One A Day Celebrating She-Hulk - Day 309: Volcana, Wyatt Wingfoot & Blonde Phantom

Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:05 am

Volcana is a must. Get on it Hasbro.

Wyatt Wingfoot, sure, why not? Long standing supporting character, like Rick Jones, has earned the figure treatment.

Blonde Phantom: Yes. Another golden age great for Marvel Legends.
I’d also readily accept the Phantom Blonde!
aceofknaves
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: One A Day Celebrating She-Hulk - Day 309: Volcana, Wyatt Wingfoot & Blonde Phantom

Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:21 am

Ooh, Wyatt Wingfoot would be cool, Netflix Cage definitely provides an easy body, and if they want to slip him in a set with Shulkie and/or Rick Jones, so much the better.
Blonde Phantom is golden age goodness that I will never turn down.
And Volcana??? ABSOLUTE MUST. If they dropped a three pack with her, Titania and the Molecule Man, I would lose my mind. We gotta get the whole Secret Wars cast in their Secret Wars looks!!!! Essential.
kitik
Faster than a speeding bullet

Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:29 am

DetectiveHoag wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:05 am
Blonde Phantom: Yes. Another golden age great for Marvel Legends.
I'm 100% in favor of Golden Age Marvel Legends!
canprime
CROM!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:57 am

Volcana - Sure why not? I don't have much attachment to her, but if they can do Molten Man, why not her as well?

Wyatt Wingfoot - I guess now is the time with She-Hulk hitting screens. His time in her comics was some of his best appearances. Not visually that interesting, to me, though.

Blonde Phantom - Golden Age characters are always nice to see, but I don't see much need for her in ML. I would pass.
H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation

Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:07 pm

Volcana is definitely the most necessary of the trio, but I would take Wyatt and Blonde Phantom in a heartbeat! I hope the show is a hit and raises Shulkie's profile considerably - everyone should read the Sensational She-Hulk and (especially IMO) the two Dan Slott books. Then let's get Titania, Two-Gun Kid, Awesome Andy, a Recorder robot, Living Tribunal, TVA agents, and any other awesomeness that pops up throughout!
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:53 pm

H-bird wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:07 pm
Volcana is definitely the most necessary of the trio, but I would take Wyatt and Blonde Phantom in a heartbeat! I hope the show is a hit and raises Shulkie's profile considerably - everyone should read the Sensational She-Hulk and (especially IMO) the two Dan Slott books. Then let's get Titania, Two-Gun Kid, Awesome Andy, a Recorder robot, Living Tribunal, TVA agents, and any other awesomeness that pops up throughout!
Don’t forget: Death’s Head, Phantom Blonde, Lexington Loopner, The Gopher, Al the alien, Starhammer, War Zone, “Glamazonia”, Black Hole, Tillie the Hun, The Spanker, Sitting Bullseye, Dr Bob Doom, The Terror, Abominatrix, Captain Rectitude, Mahkizmo, Surge, Nosferata, Dogwoman, Jack Serious, Slimeface, Three-Face, Scarlet Beetle, Behemoth, Millie the Model, and of course Pseudo-Man.
The scary thing.. I didn’t make any of those up.
Oh, shall I add Spragg, the Living Hill?
Beamish
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: One A Day - Day 310: Wizard

Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:21 pm

Day 310 - Wizard

Wizard has to be on their short list. Perfect candidate for a Bring on the Bad Guys wave, FF Retro card or the remaining Walgreens villain.

H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation

Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:36 pm

Absolutely agree - Wizard has to be on their radar! It'd be a shame if we don't get his buddy Paste Pot Pete at the same time.
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:37 pm

Never heard of this guy.

Just kidding. Wizard is a highly overdue character.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:53 pm

Wizard wasn’t on this list already? Definitely needed for Frightful Four.
Basil Elks
Remembers, things, best, forgotten,
Location: the Firm's morgue {which, oddly enough, is in British Columbia}

Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:59 pm

A must have, we needed him made, last decade. ;) :D
fac
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:30 pm

Bring on Wizard. Need more FF villains!
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:00 pm

Huge yes for classic Wizard! He's sorely needed at this point.
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:02 pm

How has he not been made yet? Absolutely need him!
PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:13 pm

Oy... have to do another two fer since yesterday got away from me:

309 - Volcana, Wyat Wingfoot and Blonde Phantom

Volcana is an absolute must. I have liked her since her very first appearance in Secret Wars. She's a fun character, though never what anyone would characterize as a major presence. Still her powered up form would make an awesome action figure and her presence in the line would make the eventual release of Molecule Man that much more assured (one would hope).

Wyatt Wingfoot - definite yes. Wyatt has been an important supporting character for the FF since forever. He doesn't have a flashy super hero costume, but he's been an awesome supporting character in Fantastic Four for decades and he deserves a spot on the shelf.

Blonde Phantom... gotta say Pass here. I get that she's a pulp here from the pre-Marvel days of Timely comics and I remember her run as She-Hulks pal in the early 90's Shulkie book - but the reality is I don't have a huge need for most of the pulp characters that were published before I was born and she's the most minor of blips on the radar in current comic continuity.

310 - The Wizard: Now we're talking. This guy is in definite need of a Marvel legends figure. I mean he's been a Marvel baddie from way back, a member of the Frightful Four. I've still got my figure of him from Toy Biz's 5 inch line almost 30 years ago. He needs to get included in Legends sooner rather than later.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”