Disney+ Wave 3

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:00 pm

Ru_1977 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:42 pm
Also hoping Abomination gets a deluxe release ala the Hydra Stomper.
That would be really cool. Love this idea.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:48 pm

JPC wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:32 pm
Mr. Knight is also half re-use.
I really wish they would have redone the arms to match the new pinless legs.

I'm glad the legs got redone though because they were the biggest flaw on the suited buck.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:46 pm

The legs are re-done? They look the same in the renders, which has me worried he won't stand like any of the figures with those legs.
KingMCUCollector
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:22 pm

I hope we get a deluxe Abomination. I also hope with the recent news of a Thunderbolts film, we don’t have to wait another couple of years to get Abomination. The rumored characters (The Winter Soldier, Yelena Belova, U.S. Agent, Baron Zemo, Taskermaster, and Ghost). That would be an all time great wave, with Abomination as the build a figure. I know we’ve waited long enough, and I hope we get a release from his appearance in She-Hulk, but I can’t be the only one who sees the beauty in that wave.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:37 pm

JPC wrote:Mr. Knight is also half re-use.

They did show packaged pics (screenshot from MarvelousNews): Image

Ultron is the one not getting fists, which is unfortunate because I would have liked at least one.

The coloring on Kate is definitely off - hair, eyes too bright, purples too vibrant.
I can't tell if those are fists on Kate in package or if they are open hands for her bow to be used by both. I wish the pics were more clear. I can't imagine they'd package her with the fists on and the open hands separate, but I can't tell if theres a gap in those hands between her fingers and thumb or not. I'm gonna be hopeful that they're open hands and it's just too blurry to see. I hope we get better packaging pics.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:40 am

Deluxe for Abomination is also my hope
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:32 am

The actor who plays Batroc just said he is 100% coming back at some point. So you're saying there is hope for a figure!
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:59 am

Trunks3540 wrote:

Ultron is the one not getting fists, which is unfortunate because I would have liked at least one.

The coloring on Kate is definitely off - hair, eyes too bright, purples too vibrant.
I can't tell if those are fists on Kate in package or if they are open hands for her bow to be used by both. I wish the pics were more clear. I can't imagine they'd package her with the fists on and the open hands separate, but I can't tell if theres a gap in those hands between her fingers and thumb or not. I'm gonna be hopeful that they're open hands and it's just too blurry to see. I hope we get better packaging pics.

Rest easy, there's no fists in that packaging.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:41 am

Slixta wrote:
Trunks3540 wrote:

Rest easy, there's no fists in that packaging.
That makes me happy.

Spiderman91
Faster than a speeding bullet

Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:41 am

Golly - I also am so hoping for a deluxe Abomination at some stage... She-Hulk will be his 3rd cinematic piece to date ... bound to happen right?

Who will the remaining position in this wave go to!?

I am feeling comfortable that we can at expect Agatha, Monica and Echo at future dates given their upcoming series or movie involvement - and if they were in this wave you would have expected a reveal by now. Then again, they took their time to reveal a very non spoiler Sharon Carter...

And though it is exciting to be getting a Ms Marvel - I am kinda expecting Hasbro to do the good 'ol re-release within the year with the Marvels movie with some accessory/power representation. Perhaps an updated costume could justify this? Sigh - I am such a sucker for Hasbro's tricks these days..

I am actually hopeful that this final spot iis in fact not She-Hulk (despite all suspicions). I would hope maybe fora 2nd Ms Marvel character yet to be revealed (??unannounced villian .. there is bound to be someone other than the titular hero who is toyetic emerge in this series). I think this would lock us in for a future 4th D-Plus wave, which ideally could open the door for even more anticipated D+ characters with the upcoming release of She-Hulk. Then again, I do not want to be waiting too long for a She-Hulk... my buzz for Kate Bishop has totally died off given the 6-months + wait since the show was released...

Nonetheless - always excited by new MCU offerings and Hasbro continue to keep smashing it with these new MCU figs - so keep it up!
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:50 pm

JPC wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:46 pm
The legs are re-done? They look the same in the renders, which has me worried he won't stand like any of the figures with those legs.
No they are all new! In the review he's got pinless legs that I hope they use on every standard suited release going forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBJqD9Z ... gureReport
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:27 pm

I think i can skip wanting villains of the Ms Marvel antagonists lol
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:19 am

e-rock wrote:
No sarcasm, good for you! I won't fault collectors who want everyone, but I don't think anything is wrong with moving away from that mentality. Especially when it's just not gonna happen (such as Karli or even Whiplash maybe).
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:24 am

I’ll never give up on armored Whiplash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:14 am

Ru_1977 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:19 am
e-rock wrote:
No sarcasm, good for you! I won't fault collectors who want everyone, but I don't think anything is wrong with moving away from that mentality. Especially when it's just not gonna happen (such as Karli or even Whiplash maybe).
I like the show, but these villains are so boring lol! I would say even more boring than the Flag Smashers were

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”