Walgreens Exclusives

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Walgreens Exclusives

Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:10 pm

drkknght64 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:47 am
Xavion2004 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:21 am
drkknght64 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:43 pm
Quasar has been in the US since the 18th. I guess it is still in customs. On HK Post it states (Arrived at processing centre (inward office of exchange)
Is is sitting in Chicago?
I'm not sure.

I copied and pasted the tracking number to the HK Post site for the status and what I wrote above was what was listed.
I received Quasar yesterday but had to work late and couldn't pick him up till today.
I haven't opened him yet but he looks cool in the package.
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:12 pm

Ordered Nova and Quasar from RobotKingdom, which shipped them out EMS two weeks ago. They just hit customs in NY today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:30 am

My Robotkingdom order of Nova/Quasar hit a USPS facility in Chicago 9 days ago but hasn't moved/updated since. A little nervous about this one.
DaThing
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:35 pm

My Nova from Zavvi arrived in PA on the 23rd and hasn't moved since even though it's supposed to be delivered today...

My order from robotkingdom with Quasar and a couple other items left new york yesterday and is supposed to be delivered the 27th
Ninjak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:55 pm

sepster wrote:
My Robotkingdom order of Nova/Quasar hit a USPS facility in Chicago 9 days ago but hasn't moved/updated since. A little nervous about this one.

I wouldn't worry too much just yet. There seem to be a few USPS processing facilities around the country that are notorious for being slow. I think I had something stuck in that same Chicago facility a couple of years ago myself. But I eventually got it.

Also, last year I ordered my wife a new purse she wanted about 10 days before Christmas and it landed in a New Jersey processing facility, and then it just sat there for almost two weeks. I did some research online and found out that that facility had years of negative reviews of people complaining about how long their mail took to move through that place.

Anyway, my wife eventually got her Christmas present about a week after Christmas.

So your package will most likely start moving in a day or two.
Xavion2004
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:36 pm

sepster wrote:

It’s normal, unfortunately. I just got a package from Hong Kong on Friday, July 23rd, that was delivered to Hong Kong Post on June 24th. It spent several days in Chicago as well.

Also, the Chicago ISC was audited and written up by the USPS in April for delays and inefficiencies so the problem has been documented. Google “Chicago ISC delays” and you should find the report. Probably similar to the NJ facility Ninjak mentioned.
Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:37 pm

sepster wrote:
Won't reduce the sting but USPS took over three months to deliver an order but it eventually found its way to me.

It is gut wrenching when things hit LA and then disappear only to be delivered weeks later without any tracking data. :rolleyes:
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:36 am

Thanks for the info guys! Keeping my fingers crossed.
blobfrombeyond
Avengers Assemble

Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:56 am

I hope Hasbro has called CVS corporate and asked them if they’d be interested in carrying the ML exclusives.
Capman
Amalgam version of "Bat America"

Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:31 am

At this point, I will overpay Dorkside for these.
DerRabbi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:13 am

sepster wrote:
I run a pretty big Discogs store. So USPS shipping is a daily concern for me at work. International packages are getting stuck in Chicago anywhere from 3-6 weeks lately. It's maddening. Sort of a by product of the American political system sabotaging the USPS.
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:31 am

Got my Nova and Quasar from RobotKingdom today! Once the shipment hit the US, it was quick.

Having them only makes me want to finish out the New Warriors and also characters like classic Drax and Adam Warlock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DaThing
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:34 am

Spoiler! :
Quasar and friends arrived from robotkingdom today. Apparently, Nova was traveling too hard and had to take a 3 day rest stop in PA before getting back on the road today.
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:49 pm

Mine our still stuck in customs in Chicago :( Day 13.
Monkey Joe
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:19 am

Are there any grip hands that are a good match for Quasar? I’m really disappointed he didn’t come with any constructs, so will just need to use some from DCUC yellow lanterns

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”