Marvel Figuarts

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
User avatar
allfigurative
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: She/Her
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:32 pm

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:24 pm

I've ordered my last couple exclusives from Nin Nin Game because you can pay later. The pre-orders haven't come through yet, but I finally got Endgame Captain Marvel and Rescue from them, and they shipped nice and quick.
Amazing_Spider-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2101
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:14 am

Q

Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:02 am

allfigurative wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:24 pm
I've ordered my last couple exclusives from Nin Nin Game because you can pay later. The pre-orders haven't come through yet, but I finally got Endgame Captain Marvel and Rescue from them, and they shipped nice and quick.
you just got them? Those came out a year ago!

That's awful service if you only just got them.
Benedict
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 935
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:49 am

Re: Q

Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:02 pm

Amazing_Spider-Man wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:02 am
allfigurative wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:24 pm
I've ordered my last couple exclusives from Nin Nin Game because you can pay later. The pre-orders haven't come through yet, but I finally got Endgame Captain Marvel and Rescue from them, and they shipped nice and quick.
you just got them? Those came out a year ago!

That's awful service if you only just got them.
Educated guess: he only ordered marvel and rescue recently.
User avatar
allfigurative
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: She/Her
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:32 pm

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:04 pm

That is correct.
Amazing_Spider-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2101
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:14 am

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:03 am

New images of Hawkeye and Black Widow are here: https://cinema.tamashii.jp/feature/feature03/review017/

They look phenomenal.
Samalas
Faster than a speeding bullet
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:51 am

Re: Q

Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:48 pm

Amazing_Spider-Man wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:02 am
allfigurative wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:24 pm
I've ordered my last couple exclusives from Nin Nin Game because you can pay later. The pre-orders haven't come through yet, but I finally got Endgame Captain Marvel and Rescue from them, and they shipped nice and quick.
you just got them? Those came out a year ago!

That's awful service if you only just got them.
I have Endgame Spidey, Iron Man, and Cap still waiting to be shipped with Nippon Yasan.

Doubt I'll get them at this point, never doing business with them again lol. They quoted me about $40 a figure to ship it DHL.
User avatar
allfigurative
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: She/Her
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:32 pm

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:56 pm

I had a couple of good pre-orders through NY (IW SW and Nebula), but all the horror stories I've heard since have scared me away from them.
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2851
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Q

Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:22 am

Samalas wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:48 pm
Amazing_Spider-Man wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:02 am
allfigurative wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:24 pm
I've ordered my last couple exclusives from Nin Nin Game because you can pay later. The pre-orders haven't come through yet, but I finally got Endgame Captain Marvel and Rescue from them, and they shipped nice and quick.
you just got them? Those came out a year ago!

That's awful service if you only just got them.
I have Endgame Spidey, Iron Man, and Cap still waiting to be shipped with Nippon Yasan.

Doubt I'll get them at this point, never doing business with them again lol. They quoted me about $40 a figure to ship it DHL.
They still owe me almost 700 dollars worth of stuff from 2019 pre orders, this company is trash.
User avatar
The Scream Man
Throw Another DCUC on the Barbie!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 8085
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:33 am

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:33 am

I thought you guys may be interested in this; Its an image of the first ever SH Figuarts toy; Kamen Rider 01 from the (Then upcoming) movie 'Kamen Rider: The First.'
The movie sucked, but in the end thats neither here nor there I suppose.
Originally they were just going to make one or two, as special figures out of the existing Souchaku Henshin (Armor Transformation) series of Kamen Rider figures. That was already the more premium line for those kind of characters. However the line was a success and now... well, I guess u know what happened :)

So all of you say thanks to us Rider fans who bought SH Figuarts for years before u guys had ever heard of them! :D :wink: :lol:

Image
User avatar
paintpot
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 818
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:15 pm

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:25 pm

The Scream Man wrote:I thought you guys may be interested in this; Its an image of the first ever SH Figuarts toy; Kamen Rider 01 from the (Then upcoming) movie 'Kamen Rider: The First.'
The movie sucked, but in the end thats neither here nor there I suppose.
Originally they were just going to make one or two, as special figures out of the existing Souchaku Henshin (Armor Transformation) series of Kamen Rider figures. That was already the more premium line for those kind of characters. However the line was a success and now... well, I guess u know what happened :)

So all of you say thanks to us Rider fans who bought SH Figuarts for years before u guys had ever heard of them! :D :wink: Image

Image
Cool! Reminds me of the SIC line

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2851
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:53 pm

I never even knew what the SH stood for, this is cool
User avatar
Sirtank
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Grand Rapids MI
Posts: 536
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:09 am

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:22 am

Does anyone know if there are knockoffs of the iron Patriot figure? I just bought one from what looked like a reliable seller in Japan on Amazon, but the figure has a ton of paint problems. the red on one leg is faded and a completely different color than the other leg. The red is also bleeding through the silver on both gauntlets, so they appear pink. There is some sloppy silver paint on the chest and one leg by the knee doesn't seem to be molded quite right either. The box looks like the original release with no hologram and red Bandai logo.
Amazing_Spider-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2101
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:14 am

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:42 am

The figure is years old, there's definitely knock offs out there. Maybe talk to Amazon Japan to see if they can get you a refund, because what you got does sound like bootleg.
synchronii
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:08 am

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:19 am

I don't own it, but I'm sure I have read in the past that there have been paint issues (including fading) with the original Iron Patriot release. I don't think there tend to be KO's coming out of Japan itself, but it's not impossible.
Grak
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:09 pm

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:38 am

Bandai announced three Figuarts based on Spider-Man: No Way Home going for sale Sept. 3rd for release in December and January:

Spider-Man Integrated Suit

Spider-Man Upgrade Suit

Spider-Man Black and Gold Suit

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”