HasLab Sentinel Discussion

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: HasLab Sentinel Discussion

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:26 am

Littlemidget312 wrote:I read something about how putting weight on the top of the ikea cases puts pressure on the glass, which could lead to it crumbling unexpectedly.

Looks good though!!
I mean I guess if it was real heavy. The bigger issue is overtightening the top, its kinda easy to make the glass bow by doing so

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

WinterLord
Super Poseable

Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:13 am

:?:
Littlemidget312 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:02 am
I read something about how putting weight on the top of the ikea cases puts pressure on the glass, which could lead to it crumbling unexpectedly.

Looks good though!!
Ive had about 20 NECA 1/4 scale figures on top of my detolfs for over 6 years, never had an issue.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:48 pm

Kenobi wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:57 am
Has anyone successfully sued Hasbro over this? Anyone contact their politicians over this? That was all the talk last time I checked this thread out. Just wanted to see how it all panned out. I’m sure you guys did something and not something silly like continue spending hundreds of dollars with the same company, right? Right?

I've been doing organized protests at Ryan Ting's house twice a day demanding new Sentinel legs for everyone and could always use more volunteers if anyone wants to join the fight. It may seem cruel yelling at him as he's taking his kid to and from the bus to kindergarten, but the cause is worth it. Image
Samael13
way more of a know-it-all than you

Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:49 pm

Kenobi wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:57 am
Has anyone successfully sued Hasbro over this? Anyone contact their politicians over this? That was all the talk last time I checked this thread out. Just wanted to see how it all panned out. I’m sure you guys did something and not something silly like continue spending hundreds of dollars with the same company, right? Right?
I feel very certain that if someone had successfully sued Hasbro over this, we'd have heard about it, by now. Shockingly, I don't think that's happened, nor do I think anyone's politicians are going to care about this or offer anything but a shrug and a form reply about how busy they are.

Hasbro offered refunds for people who wanted to return their product. What is there to even sue about?
RoyalCollector
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:09 pm

I really don't think they even care. It was just another incendiary question, as per usual.
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:14 pm

I can tell from his posts that Kenobi is a cherished member of every community he is a part of. Not hated at all.
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:24 pm

Enforcer wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:14 pm
I can tell from his posts that Kenobi is a cherished member of every community he is a part of. Not hated at all.
Yeah, he and some other posters have made the DC threads unreadable recently. The admins had to delete the years-long-running general thread for McFarlane DC Multiverse. Hope that doesn't happen here, especially because it seems like he literally doesn't even collect ML figures.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:37 pm

Poo-flinging monkeys always end up having to find new targets once everyone in their troop gets wise to how low they're willing to go. :oops:
Samael13
way more of a know-it-all than you

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:55 pm

Bye-byeeeeeee
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:29 pm

Oh nice, that's awesome
Capman
Amalgam version of "Bat America"

Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:33 pm

Only trolls deal in absolutes.

Wait, no…

Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:35 pm

LOL was he banned for a few months only to just come back and immediately stir up shit? What a character.

On the subject of Sentinels - mine is still waiting for me to drive down to Missouri and get, which I still can't easily do with the border restrictions, and the FOMO is really starting to hit me after all of the year end Top 10 stuff.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”

Recent Topics