HasLab Sentinel Discussion

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Capman
Amalgam version of "Bat America"
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: HasLab Sentinel Discussion

Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:33 pm

Wow - in less than 2 days, my Sentinel went from arriving in Pooler, GA, to out for delivery in central AR. Woot!
Grouch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:46 pm

I got a notice from Fed Ex a pkg needing signature is out for delivery today. No other notification so I’ll assuming it’s a Sentinel. It only shows one pkg 33x24x10 and I ordered two. Left work so I don’t miss signing for it.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:46 pm

Guardianmonkey wrote:
Nebraska wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:37 am
I contacted Hasbro customer service about my female Sentinel having a melted shoulder. I was able to provide pics via email as proof. I was then given a reference number & told I should expect a replacement in 7-14 days.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I've been fighting with them for over a month now. Who exactly did you contact to get such a resolution?
I initially attempted a resolution through the chat feature on Hasbro Pulse, but was quickly given a phone number to call instead. It was the Hasbro Customer Care number I believe. Be patient. The whole process was about 20-25 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Grouch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:27 pm

So I just signed for and received one of my two. Should I inquire about the other one or is it standard that all multiple orders are shipping at different times?
Capman
Amalgam version of "Bat America"

Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:34 pm

They have been separate and together, but I see more people on the Fwoosh getting them one at a time than not.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:21 pm

minitaur wrote:I was going to strongly consider selling 1 or 2 of the three I bought, unsure how many I actually want to keep and display. Mine are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Anyone have multiple they are displaying together?
I've got 3ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:52 pm

Grouch wrote:
So I just signed for and received one of my two. Should I inquire about the other one or is it standard that all multiple orders are shipping at different times?
I got 2 together, 1 about 4 weeks later
ig64
Hot Female Designated Assassin Droid

Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:57 pm

I only have one of four Sentinels so far, but will be displaying all four (eventually).
cowboyspikex
Avengers Assemble

Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:31 pm

Grouch wrote:
Mine were batched the way I ordered them-- so I initially ordered two, then ordered one more at the very end. I received a shipment of one, and then about a month later, a shipment of two.
dcucfan
CROM!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:30 pm

I ordered three at once and nothing yet. I just know they’ll show up the one week/weekend I’m out of town.
Guardianmonkey
Avengers Assemble

Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:50 pm

So to review, I received my Sentinel at least a month ago. I tried multiple sets of batteries but the lights never worked at all. I reached out to Hasbro and had to do so through multiple means - Pulse customer service email, Pulse chat, Hasbro customer service website, Hasbro customer service telephone center. The best I ever got from any rep was the surprise in the woman's voice when she heard I had a problem with the lights and not the knees.

I finally received a "solution" today and, boy howdy, I am not a happy camper.
Spoiler! :
Thank you for reaching out regarding your HasLab X-Men Legends Marvel Sentinel. We appreciate and understand your concerns as well as your continued patience regarding this issue. I will also share the feedback you’ve provided with our Pulse and Marvel brand teams so that they are also aware of your sentiment. Regrettably, due to the limited production run of a crowdfunded project, we do not have replacement inventory of the X-Men Legends Marvel Sentinel. We are able to set up a free return for a full refund of the purchase price.

To start the return process, please reply to this email and provide a photo that contains all the following:

• Your X-Men Legends Marvel Sentinel, including all accessories and bonus items
• A handwritten note containing your Pulse order number **** and Consumer Care incident number #****

Once the photo has been received and your Pulse order has been verified, we will issue a pre-paid US Postal Service shipping label to return the Sentinel, accessories, and bonus items for a full refund. Please attach the photo jpeg. or gif file format only.

Please include in your response email your full mailing address and phone number.

We have included a complete list of all the components required to be returned for a full refund:
• 26.3-inch (669 mm) Sentinel figure (1)
• Two 18-inch Sentinel “tentacle” accessories (2)
• Marvel Legends 6-inch Bastion figure with 6-Inch alternate Sentinel Prime head (2)
• Master Mold alternate head accessory (1)
• Battle Damaged Head accessory (1)
• Battle Damaged right hand accessory (1)
• Marvel Legends 6-inch Female Prime Sentinel Figure (1)
• Tri-Sentinel alternate head accessory (1)

Joshua, I want to assure you that we are dedicated to maintaining quality products and service. I hope you will enjoy our products for many years to come.

Thanks for being a fan!
They don't have replacement stock so I'm boned, along with anybody else I guess. They are offering a refund and nothing else.

My next course of action is ... well, Hell, I don't honestly know at this point. I'm honestly shocked that this is the response but at least I finally have one. I'll absolutely be going forward with canceling Galactus, even if I can't cancel the Razor Crest at this point.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:21 pm

Guardianmonkey wrote:
They are offering a refund and nothing else.

That's all I figured they'd offer. They probably should have made another few hundred to cover the inevitable defect returns, but I guess they didn't.

Not sure what I would do. It's likely that the market value of a Sentinel whose lights don't work is greater than the original $350 cost, so I'd lean towards keeping it myself.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:36 pm

You could demand a partial refund. You paid for the project in good faith, they kept your money for over a year, they can send you back 25% for the hassle and BS they've put you through AND for receiving a malfunctioning product.

I wouldn't return it - even selling it piecemeal will get you back more for your investment.

But the fact they included a checklist of making sure you return EVERY item in the box is so annoying. Like YOU did something wrong.
swipergod
Faster than a speeding bullet

Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:51 pm

Guardianmonkey wrote:
So to review, I received my Sentinel at least a month ago. I tried multiple sets of batteries but the lights never worked at all. I reached out to Hasbro and had to do so through multiple means - Pulse customer service email, Pulse chat, Hasbro customer service website, Hasbro customer service telephone center. The best I ever got from any rep was the surprise in the woman's voice when she heard I had a problem with the lights and not the knees.

I finally received a "solution" today and, boy howdy, I am not a happy camper.
Spoiler! :
Thank you for reaching out regarding your HasLab X-Men Legends Marvel Sentinel. We appreciate and understand your concerns as well as your continued patience regarding this issue. I will also share the feedback you’ve provided with our Pulse and Marvel brand teams so that they are also aware of your sentiment. Regrettably, due to the limited production run of a crowdfunded project, we do not have replacement inventory of the X-Men Legends Marvel Sentinel. We are able to set up a free return for a full refund of the purchase price.

To start the return process, please reply to this email and provide a photo that contains all the following:

• Your X-Men Legends Marvel Sentinel, including all accessories and bonus items
• A handwritten note containing your Pulse order number **** and Consumer Care incident number #****

Once the photo has been received and your Pulse order has been verified, we will issue a pre-paid US Postal Service shipping label to return the Sentinel, accessories, and bonus items for a full refund. Please attach the photo jpeg. or gif file format only.

Please include in your response email your full mailing address and phone number.

We have included a complete list of all the components required to be returned for a full refund:
• 26.3-inch (669 mm) Sentinel figure (1)
• Two 18-inch Sentinel “tentacle” accessories (2)
• Marvel Legends 6-inch Bastion figure with 6-Inch alternate Sentinel Prime head (2)
• Master Mold alternate head accessory (1)
• Battle Damaged Head accessory (1)
• Battle Damaged right hand accessory (1)
• Marvel Legends 6-inch Female Prime Sentinel Figure (1)
• Tri-Sentinel alternate head accessory (1)

Joshua, I want to assure you that we are dedicated to maintaining quality products and service. I hope you will enjoy our products for many years to come.

Thanks for being a fan!
They don't have replacement stock so I'm boned, along with anybody else I guess. They are offering a refund and nothing else.

My next course of action is ... well, Hell, I don't honestly know at this point. I'm honestly shocked that this is the response but at least I finally have one. I'll absolutely be going forward with canceling Galactus, even if I can't cancel the Razor Crest at this point.
Same just happened to me. My Sentinel came with a defective screw cover. One of those little grey nubs and they can't even replace that. Even though they are probably getting some returns on defective products. This is a terrible service considering the cost. They have no foresight on possible problems and solutions. How does a community that they claim to listen to have better approaches to things than they do? Put me on a waiting list. Give me options. Having a defective product for $350, while others got a complete product for the same and forcing me to fix it by going to the secondary market show limited thought went into this all around.
fac
CROM!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:54 pm

I suspect this is the same response those who have contacted Hasbro about the knees will get - a full refund or keep as is.

Unfortunately for Guardianmonkey, I also suspect his issue with the lights might have gotten a different response if not for the knee joints issue - because if they exchange his for the lights issue (which seems to me more of a malfunction than a design issue and should be replaceable - they have to have produced some overage for damaged items) then those with the knee joint concern could maybe point to two different responses if they are only offered a refund and not a replacement.

I might suggest that in a few months you contact them again about the lights and ask whether anyone took them up on returning the Sentinel - if so maybe then they could see about a replacement or fix from some of the returned figures?

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”