HasLab Sentinel Discussion

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
september_death
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: HasLab Sentinel Discussion

Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:34 am

JTMarsh wrote:
gpmartin414 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:13 am
Can we get a better look at the Batman/Superman/Green Lantern figures on the left hand side middle shelf? I was just curious as to what those are and what they look like up close.

You should keep your Sentinel in a high chair you'll eventually need for your rugrat. With a bib and ML fodder spread all over the tray.
They’re the NECA DC/DH figures from the Alien/Predator sets.
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:25 pm

september_death wrote:
JTMarsh wrote:
gpmartin414 wrote:
Can we get a better look at the Batman/Superman/Green Lantern figures on the left hand side middle shelf? I was just curious as to what those are and what they look like up close.

You should keep your Sentinel in a high chair you'll eventually need for your rugrat. With a bib and ML fodder spread all over the tray.
They’re the NECA DC/DH figures from the Alien/Predator sets.
Yeah, it’s those. They were New York Comic Con exclusives a few years back. Never read the Aliens and Predators series the figures are from, but they remind me of early ‘90s DC art, especially “Legends of the Dark Knight.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:20 pm

Hbhf wrote:
gpmartin414 wrote:
Finally got a chance to open and play around with my Sentinel today. I know other people have said it, but it’s hard to get a sense of how huge the thing is until you have it in hand. I have the Marvel Universe Sentinels and Galactus, the original BAF Sentinel, and the Fin Fang Foom BAF, and they all pale in comparison size wise.

This thing is actually bigger than my six-month-old daughter. I don’t think I’ll be able to work it into my display without dislocating like 50 figures. Don’t want to take the risk of putting it atop my Billy and having it dive seven feet down to hardwood floors. I think I’ll actually have keep it like this atop the trunk I use to store figures and accessories. It kind of looks like the Sentinel is guarding my collection like a sentinel. Image

Great collection, btw!
Thank you!

Genosha
Faster than a speeding bullet

Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:56 pm

My 4 year old daughter in the box today. Good size comparison.

Buttmunch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:17 pm

That’s been the best size comparison yet! Legitimately the size of a toddler!
kailryu
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:29 am

darkmoon766 wrote:
Freedom Fighter wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:18 pm
mister garbage wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:30 pm
Anyone (crazy enough to) pull that knee apart fully yet? Interested (like many) as to what it looks like in there.
I'll second that, it seems like if you pulled the screw you might be able to disassemble the knee and shim the ratcheting device.
I think we will need to wait until some customizer who has at least 3 coming is brave enough to crack it open. Only someone like them will have the skill for the best chance to open it up without breaking it.
And if not, I’m stupid enough to dismantle mine badly when it arrives Image

TFitz
Master of Avatars

Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:40 am

FedEx finally got mine today. It says I should have it Friday, though the hubs in my area are backed up. My Mattell stuff was supposed to arrive last Friday, and now it's "Pending".
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:36 pm

Slixta wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:18 am
100ptsofarticulation wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:19 am
Have yet to see any "label created". Nope, only thing I got from pulse is the "clear your shelves, the sentinel is shipping soon. You'll be getting a shipping notice soon" email.
Mine actually doesn't have a label created notice on Hasbro Pulse, but the rep I spoke to did give me my tracking number, still no movement though.

I'm wondering if they're shipping them out in the order they were backed?

I don't see how it could just strictly be random? How would they even print the labels that way?
It can't be this way because I was one of the first 1000ish people to back it, and I've got nothing!
canprime
Customized

Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:55 pm

S.W.O.R.D. Agent wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:36 pm
Slixta wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:18 am
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:19 am
Have yet to see any "label created". Nope, only thing I got from pulse is the "clear your shelves, the sentinel is shipping soon. You'll be getting a shipping notice soon" email.
Mine actually doesn't have a label created notice on Hasbro Pulse, but the rep I spoke to did give me my tracking number, still no movement though.

I'm wondering if they're shipping them out in the order they were backed?

I don't see how it could just strictly be random? How would they even print the labels that way?
It can't be this way because I was one of the first 1000ish people to back it, and I've got nothing!
And still not a peep for anyone in Canada.
my kind of scum
Avengers Assemble

Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:46 pm

Definitely not shipping in the order they were backed. I was in the first 50 backers and one of my sentinels is finally moving as of Saturday.
Thwiptster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:52 pm

It's obvious. Hasbro hacked everyone's phones and looked at all our nudes. They're shipping in order of endowment. Who wants to help us figure out who's next?
100ptsofarticulation
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:16 am

Grouch wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:53 am
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:35 am
I just emailed them and asked em why pulse premium members are getting the shaft.
Let us know if you get a response.
I got a response!!!

...and it's about what I expected.

So I asked why pulse premium members aren't prioritized in the shipping. And this is what they sent me.

Thanks for reaching out regarding your X-Men Legends Marvel’s Sentinel order.

Our team is currently working diligently to ensure that all orders are in a shipping status by the end of September 2021. If you haven’t already received your tracking number(s), don’t worry! An email with all those details will arrive as soon as your order is in transit.

Thanks again for bringing this amazing figure to life! Projects like the Sentinel would not be possible without your ongoing support.

As always, thanks for being a fan!

Hasbro Pulse
100ptsofarticulation
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:18 am

Thwiptster wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:52 pm
It's obvious. Hasbro hacked everyone's phones and looked at all our nudes. They're shipping in order of endowment. Who wants to help us figure out who's next?
Aww man that pic was taken when I got out of the pool I swear!!!
DaThing
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:23 am

Spoiler! :
Grouch wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:35 am
I just emailed them and asked em why pulse premium members are getting the shaft.
I got a response!!!

So I asked why pulse premium members aren't prioritized in the shipping. And this is what they sent me.

Our team is currently working diligently to ensure that all orders are in a shipping status by the end of September 2021. If you haven’t already received your tracking number(s), don’t worry! An email with all those details will arrive as soon as your order is in transit.

Thanks again for bringing this amazing figure to life! Projects like the Sentinel would not be possible without your ongoing support.

Hasbro Pulse

Yup...I got the EXACT same email. Soooooo...I guess my Sentinel will be shipped sometime in the next 9 days. :rolleyes:
100ptsofarticulation
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:35 am

DaThing wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:23 am
Spoiler! :
Grouch wrote:

I got a response!!!

Hasbro Pulse

Yup...I got the EXACT same email. Soooooo...I guess my Sentinel will be shipped sometime in the next 9 days. :rolleyes:
Ohh I can't wait for Oct. 1st so I can send em another email saying "but you said by Sept.?!?! Remember when you thanked me for being a fan"?

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”