6" Shirtless Normal-Bodied Male?

Ask your How to Questions here. Wanna know what paints to use? Wanna know what's better: Super Sculpey or Apoxie? Wanna know about Super Glue vs Elmers? Have a WIP that you are working on? Then post here.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

6" Shirtless Normal-Bodied Male?

Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:44 am

I'm trying to recreate this unreleased look:

It's Wild at Heart Oz from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Anyone have any suggestions for a 6" non-ripped shirtless male torso?

I was thinking maybe TBS Farmboy Luke since the tunic comes off, but not sure how that might scale. Anyone have both Luke and Oz and could see how they look together? I have an extra Oz head, hence the custom idea.

I know a ton of wrestlers are shirtless but they are typically bigger and jacked so asking the group! :)
Xnbach
Faster than a speeding bullet

Re: 6" Shirtless Normal-Bodied Male?

Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:03 am

Farmboy Luke was my first thought, but Oz is pretty short, about the the same height as Willow really. Another option would be the deluxe Hawaiian shirt Spike and take the shirt off. Not sure if he is bare underneath or wearing the white tee shirt, but that could be painted I suppose.

If you can track down a DCUC Kamandi that would be perfect.

Other than that, maybe there’s a Japanese import anime body that would work?
Trappedtexan
Super Poseable

Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:46 pm

May still be to muscled up for what your wanting but there is a shorter aew figure called jungle boy that is a pretty small body male. Also perhaps one of the borderlands 3 psycho torsos could work with some slight sanding but I think the figure was pretty tall. I dont recall because it's been a bit since I saw a borderlands figure.
maczero
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:24 am

There's a line of blank bodies called Body-Kun (or something similar to that). They come in several body types and skin colors. Only drawback is that even the slimmest male body has muscle definition so that may be a problem if you're going for a look of someone who's not at all athletic.
Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:59 am

I thought I had an image with the top off but the ML Namor might work if you sand the muscles down and then made soft good pants.

SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:58 am

maczero wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:24 am
There's a line of blank bodies called Body-Kun (or something similar to that). They come in several body types and skin colors. Only drawback is that even the slimmest male body has muscle definition so that may be a problem if you're going for a look of someone who's not at all athletic.
Body Kun figures are way too small to fit into a Buffy display, even the old one.

The bigger problem is unless you are 100% certain it's legit, there are a LOT of shoddy knock offs floating around online, even from US sellers.

Return to “Custom Shop Talk”