FWOOSH TOYS - Yokai Skeleton

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
User avatar
TFitz
Master of Avatars
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Elkhart, IN
Posts: 23276
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:18 pm

Re: FWOOSH TOYS - Yokai Skeleton

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:56 pm

I love Fwoosh, obviously, but these just don't excite me, tbh. Several other companies have made skeleton warriors. Hell, I have a few sh figuarts I've never opened in the closet, because I had no use for them, display-wise. I may get a couple to support Fwoosh, depending on cost, but alas, not a big want for me.

Now had they made Cowboys, and I could part swap some to get me a Cassaday Lone Ranger, Lincoln/Carter Slade, Two Gun Kid, Rawhide Kid, etc., I'd have been giddy like a school kid.
FurryCurry
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
Posts: 720
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:26 pm

Re: FWOOSH TOYS - Yokai Skeleton

Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:29 pm

Preacherpool wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:58 pm
AdrienVeidt wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:51 pm
Aside from the Skeleton Warriors reboot, I still don't have any giant skeletons to put against my 18ths and these will work a charm.
In 1:18, Gashadokuro could be represented as a five foot tall prop skeleton. If you want a giant as opposed to a '5 foot 11 vs 6 feet' meme.

Image
Oooo I might get a Halloween skeleton to do this with.
User avatar
Darthgaar
Customized
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: KC Missouri
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 3:37 am

Re: FWOOSH TOYS - Yokai Skeleton

Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:55 am

These look cool. I missed out on the Storm Collectibles Skeletons so more easily attainable 1/12 skeletons are welcome!
I'm hoping these will come with a normal, non expressive skulls as well as the expressive ones.
User avatar
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 18086
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:13 pm

Re: FWOOSH TOYS - Yokai Skeleton

Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:01 am

TFitz wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:56 pm
I love Fwoosh, obviously, but these just don't excite me, tbh. Several other companies have made skeleton warriors. Hell, I have a few sh figuarts I've never opened in the closet, because I had no use for them, display-wise. I may get a couple to support Fwoosh, depending on cost, but alas, not a big want for me.
There aren't any Figuarts skeletons. Do you perhaps mean the Revoltech ones that saw 2 or 3 releases over the years?
User avatar
TFitz
Master of Avatars
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Elkhart, IN
Posts: 23276
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:18 pm

Re: FWOOSH TOYS - Yokai Skeleton

Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:43 pm

SalemCrow wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:01 am
TFitz wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:56 pm
I love Fwoosh, obviously, but these just don't excite me, tbh. Several other companies have made skeleton warriors. Hell, I have a few sh figuarts I've never opened in the closet, because I had no use for them, display-wise. I may get a couple to support Fwoosh, depending on cost, but alas, not a big want for me.
There aren't any Figuarts skeletons. Do you perhaps mean the Revoltech ones that saw 2 or 3 releases over the years?
Yep. Revoltech. Been so long, I forgot what brand they are. :lol:
User avatar
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 4871
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Re: FWOOSH TOYS - Yokai Skeleton

Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:13 pm

If you're ever looking to sell your Revoltechs, please let me know.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

User avatar
lefthook
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: PNW
Posts: 3787
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 5:26 am

Re: FWOOSH TOYS - Yokai Skeleton

Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:58 am

So whats up with these? Any other news soon?
User avatar
Xnbach
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:46 pm

Re: FWOOSH TOYS - Yokai Skeleton

Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:18 pm

I am hoping they do different colors and include alternate heads/skulls because I already want to use any given extra red head on my red-armed Oni-masked Icons ninja. Also looking forward to skeleton army builders.

If the mighty Fwoosh wanted to step away from mostly medieval Japan, I wouldn’t mind some Old West figures as has been mentioned above. That, or a pirates line, do a whole ninjas vs pirates thing.
User avatar
The Gill-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: The Black Lagoon (Houston, TX)
Posts: 3887
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:26 pm

Re: FWOOSH TOYS - Yokai Skeleton

Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:28 pm

I'm down for these! I have a couple of the Storm Collectible ones, but I need some that scale better with 6".

While I hope they do some neutral expressions, I dig the looks here! I primarily plan to use these with the Mezco Conan, so having them look like something an evil wizard conjured up is perfect for me.
User avatar
FuzzyBlueDemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Ohio
Posts: 5746
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:58 am

Re: FWOOSH TOYS - Yokai Skeleton

Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:01 pm

lefthook wrote:So whats up with these? Any other news soon?
I'm pretty sure they said it would be later this year when they nail down the details

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Xnbach
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:46 pm

Re: FWOOSH TOYS - Yokai Skeleton

Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:20 am

Apparently Boss Fight is going to make a few 1/12 skeletons as well
User avatar
scribb
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3038
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Re: FWOOSH TOYS - Yokai Skeleton

Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:36 pm

Fight! Fight! Fight!
User avatar
lefthook
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: PNW
Posts: 3787
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 5:26 am

Re: FWOOSH TOYS - Yokai Skeleton

Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:53 pm

FuzzyBlueDemon wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:01 pm
lefthook wrote:So whats up with these? Any other news soon?
I'm pretty sure they said it would be later this year when they nail down the details

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Neat! Thanks FBD. Looking forward to more reveals.
User avatar
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: FL
Posts: 2499
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:38 am

Re: FWOOSH TOYS - Yokai Skeleton

Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:22 am

So its "second half" of 2022 already. my wallet is ready. Monday they come out rite?
User avatar
Megazarak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 1833
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Re: FWOOSH TOYS - Yokai Skeleton

Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:48 pm

Apparently it's #sampledays! Just noticed this on the FwooshToys IG story.

Image
Image

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”