Final Faction: The Dollar Tree Line

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
AdrienVeidt
A Smaller Man of a Smaller Scale
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Final Faction: The Dollar Tree Line

Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:01 pm

I nabbed a trio of the Arrows + Gear to make homages to ye olde Hasbro AWE Strikers from the Stargate movie line for my MTF SG1 figures. I modded the upper dualguns post to be a landing spike for the quadgun drone from the Stealth accessory set:

I'm trying to figure out how to turn another Arrow into a big MALP.

And yeah, I need that Kharn tankrollerthing.
sisco
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:30 pm

Visionary wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:35 am
So the vehicles are $1 each too?

I saw these and they were too small for me but for a $1 they look good.
The vehicles are 1:18th scale. They fit GI joe and other 4 inch lines. the boxes are small because the vehicles have to be assembled like the 1980 Joe vehicles.

The vehicles are sold as a basic vehicle (4 wheels, steering, seat, engine, and frame in the case of the atv) for $1 dollar, and a second $1 dollar kit for armor and weapons (4 guns, 3 armor panels, and front bumper for the atv) that fit the vehicles. So $2 for a complete vehicle.
Visionary
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:09 pm

sisco wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:30 pm
Visionary wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:35 am
So the vehicles are $1 each too?

I saw these and they were too small for me but for a $1 they look good.
The vehicles are 1:18th scale. They fit GI joe and other 4 inch lines. the boxes are small because the vehicles have to be assembled like the 1980 Joe vehicles.

The vehicles are sold as a basic vehicle (4 wheels, steering, seat, engine, and frame in the case of the atv) for $1 dollar, and a second $1 dollar kit for armor and weapons (4 guns, 3 armor panels, and front bumper for the atv) that fit the vehicles. So $2 for a complete vehicle.
Thanks,that’s a steal!
barbecue17
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:54 pm

Just a heads up: I saw a really nice supply of these yesterday at a Family Dollar store. They had all of the series 1 figures, both humans and Kharn, and the Scope and Arrow ATV 2-pack for $5 dollars (the Arrow ATV has extra paint apps on it). I saw plenty of Steel and the Alpha Team 1 mech which I think some folks have been looking for. No series 2 figures or any accessory packs at mine.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”