Four Horsemen - Figura Obscura

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
Poe Ghostal
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Four Horsemen - Figura Obscura

Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:13 pm

MWAHAHAHAHAHA Sorry folks, we ARE getting one more release!
The holidays are upon us. This most festive season of the year is a time of giving…and so Four Horsemen Studios is giving YOU a brand-new Figura Obscura release!

Like sleepless children on Christmas morning, you will want to race downstairs to see the gifts under the tree tomorrow at 9am EST. Yes Virginia, this is when the new Figura Obscura shall make an appearance!

A few things you should know:

These items will begin processing immediately and shipping with begin very soon after. There will be a large volume of orders received and it will take a few weeks to ship all orders.

Our goal is absolutely to have these under customers' trees this holiday season! Of course, holiday shipping delays happen, and International destinations always take longer, so we cannot guarantee an arrival date. Still, the elves in Four Horsemen Studios' warehouse will do what we can do make that happen!

We will do 2 sale drops tomorrow. The first will be at 9am EST, and the second will be at 8pm EST. This will hopefully allow fans across the country (and across the world!) to have a chance to grab this release.

The Figura Obscura release will be strictly limited to 3-per person per drop. Don't be a Grinch - please adhere to this purchase limit!

In addition to the new Figura Obscura release, we will also have a very limited number of additional items available with this same theme, including mugs, pins, and greeting cards which will all be sold separately! We will also have a limited number of "All In" packages which will include 1 of each of these items offered at a small discount from the individual prices. You can also check out RetroRagsLimited at 9am tomorrow for some awesome new apparel with this same Figura Obscura theme.

The cold winds blow and magic is in the air, and Figura Obscura emerges once again - only at StoreHorsemen.com!
Sure sounding like Warrior Santa to me...
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:16 pm

I got the same email. The subject is "You better watch out," and the Yes, Virginia reference makes me think it's a Santa. I don't collect this line, but I did get Krampus last year so if it's something that pairs well with that figure I'll certainly be interested.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:17 pm

UGH.

At least please don't be as much as the Headless Horseman.
The Gill-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:22 pm

Definitely hoping it's either a "warrior" style Santa, or a traditional Austrian/German St Nicholas. I could see them doing either one, honestly. If it's the latter, they certainly could use parts from one of their wizard/sorcerer figures.
Odowan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:37 pm

If tomorrow's drop looks even half as cool as the Headless Horseman, I'm in. Not exaggerating to say that it's one of my favorite figures in my entire collection, now. I may just be all in on this line.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:50 pm

While I have the repaint on preorder, I still hate that I missed the original Krampus, and I am super grateful I was able to catch & afford the Horseman when he dropped, so I definitely want to get in on this if it looks cool.

SO MUCH FOR SLEEPING IN ON MY DAY OFF, THOUGH. :lol:
Detrimental_Fig
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:05 pm

So much for trying to budget for the month. Damn 4H... I don't know that I need a Santa in my collection so much as I needed that Headless Horsemen and Krapmus, but I guess we'll see. They always get me somehow.

Oh no, I just realized they could change the moose into a reindeer and give it a red nose. A Santa with Rudolph set...I'm screwed.
Buttmunch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:03 pm

Definitely sounds like Saint Nicholas of some variety from that email. That just made sense with Krampus being the release last year. I’m thinking just a solo figure and not a reindeer although anything is certainly possible. Just a general FYI, when I ordered the all-in Horsemen it seemed the non-all-in orders shipped before any of the all-ins did so if you’re really wanting this by Christmas you may not want the all-in. Watch now they’ll switch it up and ship those first this time :lol:
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:24 pm

The Gill-Man wrote:
... or a traditional Austrian/German St Nicholas. I could see them doing either one, honestly. If it's the latter, they certainly could use parts from one of their wizard/sorcerer figures.
I can see this happening. Softgoods robe/jacket . Good idea.
Shoretrooper69
Super Poseable

Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:33 pm

I just want a jacked Santa to match my Welcome to the North Swole tank top. So I'm thinking Father Christmas style robe over the usual Mythic Legions body.

But if they include a few parts for a Joulupukki I will buy two without a second thought. Or I don't know, maybe save that for later. Krotos head, Samir Scrollwarder body? They can make a cool holiday figure each year without even touching the mall variety.

The Gill-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:52 pm

Ash Talon wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:24 pm
The Gill-Man wrote:
... or a traditional Austrian/German St Nicholas. I could see them doing either one, honestly. If it's the latter, they certainly could use parts from one of their wizard/sorcerer figures.
I can see this happening. Softgoods robe/jacket . Good idea.
That's what I'm thinking...they could really gets some mileage out of variants as well. Like Shoretrooper pointed out, there are so many different incarnations of "Santa", that they could spend years doing different figures of him.
DerRabbi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:58 pm

I would be out on a warrior Santa but all in on a medieval or preChristian Odin type Santa.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:09 am

I want Santa with a giant sword.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

felgekarp
Avengers Assemble

Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:28 am

The UK place I’ve ordered the repaint Krampus from say they’ll be getting him in next week, looking forward to getting him.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Four Horsemen - Figura Obscura

Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:56 am

This may rope me in. There is an amazing Grinch I keep seeing on Instagram. He’s awesome with the huge hammer. Anyway I may fall outta bed in my Boba Fett pajamas and buy a Mythic Legions St. Nick even if it is accompanied by an animal increasing it’s cost. Oh and the cool accessories possible…a smoking pipe mayhaps? spot on his robe?

This sounds pretty exciting!

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”