Chicken Fried Toys - Dime Novel Legends

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Chicken Fried Toys - Dime Novel Legends

Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:27 pm

Reefer Shark wrote: Is there anywhere with a listing of what was announced in the live stream by chance? Would love to see what's coming, but hard to devote an hour to watching a conversation at this time for me unfortunately.
Sort've?

If you go to the Chicken Fried Toys official FB page under 'Media > Albums' you'll see photos of almost everything. You're just missing some of the context and discussion about the clothing colors and specific items they'll come with and just all that extra detail stuff. I think there's also a few things shown that were 'just for the livestream' that won't appear officially for a while, but I don't know what they were off the top of my head.

If you do end up having time to go back and check it out, the vidcast is definitely worth the time. If not, the pictures on the FB page tell you most of what you need to know. Especially now when a lot of what was being talked about is still quite a long ways off from being in hand anyway.

crayfish wrote: A lot of great things coming including a figure that every Fwoosher needs in their collection. :D
Seems like a weird way to reveal that CFT is going to debut my headsculpt on the backside of Butterscotch.
domu
Also a Shocker Stalker

Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:12 pm

Any mention on when the rest of the stuff from the 1.5 wave (the Gunsmith's Gear Bag and Haberdasher's Holdout) would be shipped out? (It's been almost 2 months since they mentioned they would be processing the remainder.)
Reefer Shark
CROM!

Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:41 pm

KnightDamien wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:27 pm
Reefer Shark wrote: Is there anywhere with a listing of what was announced in the live stream by chance? Would love to see what's coming, but hard to devote an hour to watching a conversation at this time for me unfortunately.
Sort've?

If you go to the Chicken Fried Toys official FB page under 'Media > Albums' you'll see photos of almost everything. You're just missing some of the context and discussion about the clothing colors and specific items they'll come with and just all that extra detail stuff. I think there's also a few things shown that were 'just for the livestream' that won't appear officially for a while, but I don't know what they were off the top of my head.

If you do end up having time to go back and check it out, the vidcast is definitely worth the time. If not, the pictures on the FB page tell you most of what you need to know. Especially now when a lot of what was being talked about is still quite a long ways off from being in hand anyway.

crayfish wrote: A lot of great things coming including a figure that every Fwoosher needs in their collection. :D
Seems like a weird way to reveal that CFT is going to debut my headsculpt on the backside of Butterscotch.
Thanks for that info KnightDamien, much appreciated! I'll have to jump on my wifes FB account and see if I can get to the pics tonight, but If Im still awake enough after the kid goes to sleep, I'll try to watch the video and get all the dirt.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”