Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:08 pm

mr Articulate wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:08 am
Is this horse too big for the NECA Phantom?
They're a little bigger than Phantom would usually be seen on, but they can work.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ2QgsBs7J2 ... A1ZTQyMGU=
mr Articulate
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:23 pm

SalemCrow wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:08 pm
mr Articulate wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:08 am
Is this horse too big for the NECA Phantom?
They're a little bigger than Phantom would usually be seen on, but they can work.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ2QgsBs7J2 ... A1ZTQyMGU=
Nice pix! I got the Spawn Gunslinger horse to use with the Phantom, but it is big too
gosailor
Super Poseable

Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:44 pm

Figure Obscura drop tomorrow, sounds like Santa Clause.

The holidays are upon us. This most festive season of the year is a time of giving…and so Four Horsemen Studios is giving YOU a brand-new Figura Obscura release!

Like sleepless children on Christmas morning, you will want to race downstairs to see the gifts under the tree tomorrow at 9am EST. Yes Virginia, this is when the new Figura Obscura shall make an appearance!

A few things you should know:

These items will begin processing immediately and shipping with begin very soon after. There will be a large volume of orders received and it will take a few weeks to ship all orders.

Our goal is absolutely to have these under customers' trees this holiday season! Of course, holiday shipping delays happen, and International destinations always take longer, so we cannot guarantee an arrival date. Still, the elves in Four Horsemen Studios' warehouse will do what we can do make that happen!

We will do 2 sale drops tomorrow. The first will be at 9am EST, and the second will be at 8pm EST. This will hopefully allow fans across the country (and across the world!) to have a chance to grab this release.
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:26 pm

I'm guessing something do do with the moose / a possible reindeer thing.
gosailor
Super Poseable

Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:30 pm

S.W.O.R.D. Agent wrote:
The "Yes, Virginia" thing is a reference to a Santa thing but we will see tomorrow.
KarlSpace
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:51 pm

gosailor wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:30 pm
S.W.O.R.D. Agent wrote:
The "Yes, Virginia" thing is a reference to a Santa thing but we will see tomorrow.
Yeah, hints are pointing to Santa - the instagram tease is a present with "You better watch out.." from Santa Clause is Coming to Town, so I'm guessing some kind of Santa Mythic legions crossover, or a a bearded head with some soft good CJism jacket.

Oh, just realized the could use the new Vallak leather gloves, and would just need some normal leather boot pieces without armor to make Santa with most of the current parts.
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:04 pm

Girard posted in Cabal that Dorkside chose to cancel All Stars 5 and is no longer a retail partner.
KarlSpace
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:18 am

MollyMillions wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:04 pm
Girard posted in Cabal that Dorkside chose to cancel All Stars 5 and is no longer a retail partner.
The Dorkside news wave continues to both crash out into new fandoms and areas of collecting, while at the same time, receding, leaving preorders and customers stranded.
FuzzyBlueDemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:22 pm

Horseman posted this on Instagram recently. It helped me realize that I think it's the red & purple robes that turn me off most about this figure. I find it much more striking without that aspect. I may just try to find something else I can use to finish the look myself. Image

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

yorick_skirata
Runs Around in Tights

Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:58 pm

FuzzyBlueDemon wrote:Horseman posted this on Instagram recently. It helped me realize that I think it's the red & purple robes that turn me off most about this figure. I find it much more striking without that aspect. I may just try to find something else I can use to finish the look myself.
The main reason I’m passing this one is the headgear.

Although I think it’s interesting, it’s too much for me. I passed Illithia for the same reason.

Other than that, if I was to buy it, I agree that he looks a lot better without the robe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MurderByDeath
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:20 pm

Has anyone heard anything on the kickstarter 2 packs at all? Last update was in like the first week of november, saying that they would have shipping dates "soon" ?

Thanks in advance for any info!
AgentLionel
Avengers Assemble

Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:19 pm

hey folks - I've been adjacent Mythic Legions for a while - I gave the Advent of Decay Goblins, and the Steel Knight, but I've mostly stayed away from getting sucked in. Their new Santa figure reinvigorated my interest in the line, and since most of my other lines are winding down this year I might budget for some new legions.

I have a question regarding the Knights of Eathyron hand pack which I think I unfortunately already know the answer to. These extra hands won't be interchangeable with my Advent of Decay Goblins or my Steel Knight, right? I've learned those are 2.0 bodies and these hands are 1.0... but I know some 1.0 stuff can be used on 2.0 bodies. Will the pegs just be too large? I'm wondering if so, if I'd be able to whittle them down carefully with an X-Acto or sand paper to make them fit. Love the figs I have, but some expressive hands would really help them come alive.

If the answer is no, have the Horseman hinted at continued hand packs for 2.0s?
gosailor
Super Poseable

Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:08 pm

AgentLionel wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:19 pm
hey folks - I've been adjacent Mythic Legions for a while - I gave the Advent of Decay Goblins, and the Steel Knight, but I've mostly stayed away from getting sucked in. Their new Santa figure reinvigorated my interest in the line, and since most of my other lines are winding down this year I might budget for some new legions.

I have a question regarding the Knights of Eathyron hand pack which I think I unfortunately already know the answer to. These extra hands won't be interchangeable with my Advent of Decay Goblins or my Steel Knight, right? I've learned those are 2.0 bodies and these hands are 1.0... but I know some 1.0 stuff can be used on 2.0 bodies. Will the pegs just be too large? I'm wondering if so, if I'd be able to whittle them down carefully with an X-Acto or sand paper to make them fit. Love the figs I have, but some expressive hands would really help them come alive.

If the answer is no, have the Horseman hinted at continued hand packs for 2.0s?
The hands in the upcoming Poxxus wave are 2.0 only.
decon
Avengers Assemble

Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:35 pm

MurderByDeath wrote:
Has anyone heard anything on the kickstarter 2 packs at all? Last update was in like the first week of november, saying that they would have shipping dates "soon" ?

No updates since that November one. Sure is taking a long time.
MurderByDeath
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:55 pm

decon wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:35 pm
MurderByDeath wrote:

No updates since that November one. Sure is taking a long time.

For sure, and if i remember correctly, the Nov. Update came on exactly the first day of the month too? And to make it worse, i get spam emails from kickstarter literally every day, but never an update on the Legions one.

Shame, because i'm fiending to get my dirty little hands on that Gorgo to add to my Arethyr crew.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”