Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:10 pm

Roufuss wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:01 pm
Mister Skeezler wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:23 pm
So they're not doing in stock sales for a while? I was going to ask if they're always at 3pm est on Fridays.

misterskeezler on Instagram
The ISS is on pause until the ship out all the Arethyr stuff. It’s worth signing up for the email, they send them out pretty regularly and will announce ahead of time when it’s coming back.
Thanks!
Samalas
HULK SMASH!

Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:06 am

MarvelLegendsMan wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:06 pm
For those with prior experience making purchases during the in-stock sales like the one that just took place on Friday, how long does it typically take for your order to ship? This was my first ever Mythic Legions purchase, so I'm just trying to get an idea of how long I'll have to wait.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
With the smaller Friday In Stock Sales that have been running this year, I haven't seen anything later than a week with the two that I ordered. I'm sure this sale was quite a bit bigger though so there's always a chance, but they're pretty good about getting stuff out quickly if it's something they have on hand.
DennyCrane
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:55 pm

Definitely longer. Most didn't get a lot but the ones who bought up everything in bulk thanks to no limits, those will eat up some time. Though ironically probably less than if it was spread out. Give it 3-4 weeks but keep in mind the pandemic delays continue.
Yo.
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:38 pm

ftw-jedi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:02 am

I got a shipping notice for my lone red shield knight, should be here by Tuesday

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

jokerjester
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:26 pm

Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:15 am

Got my fire horse today. He rocks. I don’t have any other Mythic Legions.l, but he’ll hang with my MOTUC horses to balance out all the rainbows they bring to my shelf.

Anyone know what this is? It was just floating around loose inside the shipping box outside of the horse’s packaging

Samalas
HULK SMASH!

Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:42 am

Boy Wonder wrote:
Got my fire horse today. He rocks. I don’t have any other Mythic Legions.l, but he’ll hang with my MOTUC horses to balance out all the rainbows they bring to my shelf.

Anyone know what this is? It was just floating around loose inside the shipping box outside of the horse’s packaging

I swear I saw communication on this at one point, but I believe it's a piece intended to help with the neck gap in the figure if you pose it in a certain way. I may be wrong though because I can't find a ML news post or video about it.
yorick_skirata
HULK SMASH!

Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:21 am

Boy Wonder wrote:Got my fire horse today. He rocks. I don’t have any other Mythic Legions.l, but he’ll hang with my MOTUC horses to balance out all the rainbows they bring to my shelf.

I got mine today.

I hope I didn’t miss this piece, because although I didn’t open the figures yet, I already threw away the filling papers that were inside the box and I didn’t notice anything.
mimosa77
Avengers Assemble

Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:29 pm

Boy Wonder wrote:

I did not have this in my boxes
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:23 pm

It goes kind of upside down to cover the bottom of the neck gap. Here's a link showing the correct placement...

MarvelLegendsMan
Avengers Assemble

Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:04 pm

These horse pick ups are from the recent in stock sale? I haven't gotten any kind of shipping notice yet.

Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:35 pm

MarvelLegendsMan wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:04 pm
These horse pick ups are from the recent in stock sale? I haven't gotten any kind of shipping notice yet.

Yep, I didn’t get a notification either, but it just showed up.
Samalas
HULK SMASH!

Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:21 am

Mister Skeezler wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:23 pm
It goes kind of upside down to cover the bottom of the neck gap. Here's a link showing the correct placement...

That's where I saw it, I knew I wasn't crazy lol.

Yeah, no notification on shipping from the Arethyr wave for me yet. Had two figures ordered, patiently waiting.
yorick_skirata
HULK SMASH!

Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:10 am

I got my shipping notice a few days after the sale, but FedEx took about 10 days to pick it up at the sender’s warehouse. Maybe the shipping method makes a difference in getting a notification?

About the neck piece, I haven’t opened my horses yet and it might be quite a while before I do (I’ve been practically collecting boxed figures in recent years, but I do intend on open them someday). But from what I’ve seen in reviews, people use it in different positions and it don’t seem to that big of a difference (I even think it looks slightly better without it).

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”