PresidentJuggernaut's Light-Duty Customs

Looking for custom figures? Wanna display and get feedback on your finished custom toys? You found the right place. So show off your sculpts, models, customs, and other goods.
PresidentJuggernaut
Customized
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

PresidentJuggernaut's Light-Duty Customs

Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:01 pm

First up, a custom self portrait? I was underwhelmed by the ML Gamerverse Joe Fixit figure, with its pinhead and green skin, and I was thinking about ideas for the body. And while trying out different heads, I got the idea to make a simple custom based on my online handle. Sure enough, the Juggernaut head fit with no modifications, and then it was just a matter of some minor paint work.

PresidentJuggernaut
Customized
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: PresidentJuggernaut's Light-Duty Customs

Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:17 pm

I had a Black Series DJ that I had picked up very cheap on clearance laying around for a while, so I finally decided to use it for something. I didn't care about the character, but I like the coat. And Rodians are my favorite Star Wars alien species. I had a second Greedo that I had originally bought with a custom in mind but hadn't done anything with. So I threw together this quick custom, the neck ball joint even fit perfectly, so all I had to do was a quick swap of the head and hands. Then a little black paint on the flesh colored neck to give him a black undershirt. So in just a few minutes, I had my Rodian bounty hunter/smuggler/rebel agent all done. I think I'd like to give him some headgear or a hat, if anyone has any suggestions.

Return to “Custom Galleries”