Deadbeat buyers list *UPDATED* 2/11/09

Got a Custom, Model, Garage Kit or OOAKS on eBay? Pimp it here! Got some ideas to help better you Modeller's eBay sale? Post it here. For non-Custom eBay listings, use the FWOOSH Deals forum.
Pearsonic
Word 'em up, down, all around
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Deadbeat buyers list *UPDATED* 2/11/09

Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:17 am

So, the one I got screwed over on recenty, (so far the only one ever):

shedon47

Located in Israel, claims he's part of a deployed US Military unit. Screwed me to the tune of $85 USD.
Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches

Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:46 am

Buyer q-ko should really be added to any of your block lists.

Guy screwed me for a whopping $250. He didn't seem to understand he should check with his post office or contact me before filing claims. Left me no time to respond and IMMEDIATELY went to bashing me during the dispute process, saying I'd been ignoring all his e-mails that he never sent.

I provided proof of shipment and offered to replace his figure for free if it was a postal error. All I asked for in return was a good-faith screencap that he actually e-mailed me once. He never responded to the case, the escalated it without warning after leaving me hanging for weeks. Very likely he just ran out of money at the end of the month and knew he could just scam me and ebay for the money back.

"Buyer protection" really does just protect buyers, and there's virtually no protection for you as a seller, especially since guys like this can continuously do bad business and only receive negs on their selling. God knows how many buying negs he SHOULD have if they let us post non-positive feedback anymore.
GrownNerd
Sly Seagal is so smooth!

Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:11 am

captainlou28 is deadbeat. Won 2 statues from me but didn't pay.
CaptainRon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:56 pm

A new deadbeat for the list. Tied up one of my auctions and now one of Jakey-Jakes.

buysellerawsom ([email protected])

daniela mendoza
147 st fulton
white plains NY 10606
United States
(914) 640-1900
jakey-jake
The Machine!!!

Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:43 am

CaptainRon wrote:A new deadbeat for the list. Tied up one of my auctions and now one of Jakey-Jakes.

daniela mendoza
147 st fulton
white plains NY 10606
United States
(914) 640-1900
yep, she screwed me too. The bad part is I'm pretty sure this person makes a habit of creating different accounts under different names just for this purpose.
thor333us
CROM!

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:15 am

jakey-jake wrote:
CaptainRon wrote:A new deadbeat for the list. Tied up one of my auctions and now one of Jakey-Jakes.

daniela mendoza
147 st fulton
white plains NY 10606
United States
(914) 640-1900
yep, she screwed me too. The bad part is I'm pretty sure this person makes a habit of creating different accounts under different names just for this purpose.
How are they tying up your auction, is it from nonpaying? DO they sell there own customs and are trying to get yours out of the way?

Please post any aliases you know.
RickCoronel
already owns it

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:30 am

tre.2011 is a deadbeat. Custom went for $160.50, didn't pay or contact me.

member090909 didn't pay and contacted me weeks later. Custom went for over $100.

riojovi won and paid, then claimed it didn't arrive and got full refund from paypal.

theauthor7 didn't pay and or contact me. Custom went for over $120.
CaptainRon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:11 am

thor333us wrote:How are they tying up your auction, is it from nonpaying? DO they sell there own customs and are trying to get yours out of the way?

Please post any aliases you know.
Bidding and not paying. Not responding to any message, etc. So you have to go through the non-payment process to get your fees back. I have to imagine buying things using other people's address, etc. has to be against some law. Wish eBay would do some blocking of specific IP addresses and what not.
mytholo
Runs Around in Tights

Mon May 30, 2011 3:20 pm

This is sad! No really! For it to be this many low lives in the world...it's a shame they can't be sent to some desolating planet for punishment! :twisted:
lanshark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:01 am

So what can be done about a '0' feedback bidder winning your auction, without contacting you first? My auctions all say that '0' feedback bidders must contact me before bidding. Twice in the last week it has happened and 1 of them stiffed me for a no pay. The latest was high bidder and I am wondering how long I should wait to second chance it to the next highest bidder. Ebay seems to only care about the buyer and seller beware!
Any body else have problems with '0' feedback bidders?
jakey-jake
The Machine!!!

Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:42 am

lanshark wrote:So what can be done about a '0' feedback bidder winning your auction, without contacting you first? My auctions all say that '0' feedback bidders must contact me before bidding. Twice in the last week it has happened and 1 of them stiffed me for a no pay. The latest was high bidder and I am wondering how long I should wait to second chance it to the next highest bidder. Ebay seems to only care about the buyer and seller beware!
You can't do anything because ebay doesn'g give an eff about sellers. If they don't follow your auction instructions, I wouldn't hesitate to send the second chance offer. I really wish there was another auction site.
thor333us
CROM!

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:22 am

http://www.pages.ebay.com/help/policies ... uying.html
might be able to report unwanted bidders. Not sure.
Titan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:02 am

Anyone have problems dealing with buyers that receive the item, then contacts you to nickel and dime about wanting to be refunded the difference in the shipping amount they paid and the actual shipping cost?
lanshark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:41 am

Not yet. But with the price ebay charges sellers, it's almost time for me to move on and hopefully find another austion or sale site.
Ebays lack of seller support is insane!
tommyboy1972
trading MACHINE! Gotta get down!

Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:52 am

jakey-jake wrote:
lanshark wrote:So what can be done about a '0' feedback bidder winning your auction, without contacting you first? My auctions all say that '0' feedback bidders must contact me before bidding. Twice in the last week it has happened and 1 of them stiffed me for a no pay. The latest was high bidder and I am wondering how long I should wait to second chance it to the next highest bidder. Ebay seems to only care about the buyer and seller beware!
You can't do anything because ebay doesn'g give an eff about sellers. If they don't follow your auction instructions, I wouldn't hesitate to send the second chance offer. I really wish there was another auction site.
You can set buyer requirements -

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/buyer-requirements.html

One of the stipulations state -

You can block buyers from bidding on or purchasing your items by specifying buyer requirements. You can block buyers who:

Have a Feedback score lower than the number you specify

Other than that there is not much else you can do...

Return to “Pimp Your eBay Custom!”