Andru's "Office" (Updated October '22)

Show us your Collections!
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Andru's "Office" (Updated October '22)

Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:06 pm

I've complimented your display before, so forgive me. :)

I love seeing who you pair up on those five-figure-wide shelves. It really scratches that team-building itch in the back of my brain. For whatever reason, I'm really drawn to your Thor villains and classic Avengers.
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:15 pm

TheSameIdiot wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:06 pm
I've complimented your display before, so forgive me. :)

I love seeing who you pair up on those five-figure-wide shelves. It really scratches that team-building itch in the back of my brain. For whatever reason, I'm really drawn to your Thor villains and classic Avengers.
Thanks! They work well with small teams like New Warriors, Defenders, Winter Guard.

Not so much with the Avengers...have to "try" and break them up via sub-teams or eras.

And then of course I have the "don't really have a home for you" shelves, which used to drive my OCD wild, but it is what it is...
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:42 pm

Took some time to look through all of the pics from your latest update. Really gorgeous, classy set up. I almost wish I could pare down what I display to look as clean as yours. I’ve crammed so many figures into shelves that are too small and it looks so overwhelming. With your set up, each figure has a chance to breathe and to be enjoyed and appreciated in its own space.
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:33 am

NORM wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:42 pm
Took some time to look through all of the pics from your latest update. Really gorgeous, classy set up. I almost wish I could pare down what I display to look as clean as yours. I’ve crammed so many figures into shelves that are too small and it looks so overwhelming. With your set up, each figure has a chance to breathe and to be enjoyed and appreciated in its own space.
Thank you much!

Return to “Collections Archives”