Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
nilocomic
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:51 am

Robogeek28 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:02 pm
Size comparison with random lines.

So how is Crocker? Good joint tolerances?
Raptor86
CROM!

Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:44 pm

The ROM is pretty limited, especially on the joints of the tail, legs, torso, and wrists.
Robogeek28
CROM!

Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:56 pm

Raptor86 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:44 pm
The ROM is pretty limited, especially on the joints of the tail, legs, torso, and wrists.
Agreed.

The joints themselves are nice and tight, but a ninja this guy is not. Still...the articulation is fine for my purposes, and the articulation he has is solid.
snakeyjones
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:25 pm

Agree on the above that articulation is easily the weakest aspect on Crocker, but for the most part im actually fine with it; but I hate the neck swap feature. Should have just made the neck rubber.
Head articulation is really important to posing imo and it makes me less inclined to handle the figure when I know I have to do parts swapping just to turn the head.
JordanRH
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:08 pm

The tiger looks cool.

Robogeek28
CROM!

Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:15 pm

I find it funny that the Alligator is the shortest character so far in that line.
Detrimental_Fig
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:03 pm

Probably because they took a hard turn on what they were going to do WITH the line once Crocker got made... :P
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:52 am

Tiger guy looks cool, likely wont get him though, as it doesn't look that close to the TMNT version (yes I know they're departing from that since they can make up their own stuff), and the space and prices it'd require. Does look good though.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:10 am

Yeah I know most people don’t really prefer the 2012 series but if they were doing a tiger character it would have been really cool to have gotten a tiger claw because I doubt neca or another company does 2012 figures
cmoney
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:18 pm

I thought I would be an easy sell on this line after Crocker, but for me it really shows that the next two are a different designer and I'm less into them.
yorick_skirata
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:26 pm

cmoney wrote:I thought I would be an easy sell on this line after Crocker, but for me it really shows that the next two are a different designer and I'm less into them.
I ended up skipping Crocker. Although he looks really great, something didn’t work for me (which was strange, I usually like anthropomorphic animals).

I like the wolf, but I’m not sure if enough to get it.

But this Tiger might be my first one of this line.
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:38 pm

Is anybody getting kinda turned off that Crocker is taking for ever to come out on BBTS. i kinda dont want him anymore. im weird.

NOt liking the tiger or splinter, seems like a diff designer. plus they are going for a realistic look now. dont like the tiger guys feet either, looks like dinosaur feet
cmoney
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:53 pm

Night Wolf wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:38 pm
Is anybody getting kinda turned off that Crocker is taking for ever to come out on BBTS. i kinda dont want him anymore. im weird.

NOt liking the tiger or splinter, seems like a diff designer. plus they are going for a realistic look now. dont like the tiger guys feet either, looks like dinosaur feet
No, the more I see of Crocker the more I'm glad to have him on order.

Though Splinter is the same designer, as I've said, the tiger is not (nor is the wolf, for that matter). And I hard agree on the tiger's feet. :)
dogtownbrigade
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:27 pm

So the tiger guy is based on something tmnt-related? Did not know that. Figure looks amazing and will be getting it as a cool one-off.
yorick_skirata
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:05 am

From Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story ... 3448143336

The FuRay Planet is about to welcome its newest characters: Sword Master Nameless and Luna.
To Weng, the Sword Master is his best friend and most respected enemy. As the strongest Swords Master and Blade Master in FuRay Planet, they have no rivals but each other, therefore they often train with each other to hone their skills.
However, everything changed with the arrival of a mysterious little girl.
To keep the baby safe, Nameless concealed his identity and lived in isolation, took her as his granddaughter and named her Luna (after Sword Master’s former name “moon”). However, He knew that the moment he made this decision, the seed of danger had been planted.
On a night of intrigue, Nameless encountered the most powerful opponent in his life, nobody knows what happened that night, and nobody has seen him ever since.
Nameless had always expected this day would come, so he entrusts his granddaughter Luna to his old frenemy Weng. Luna’s true identity still remains mystery. And Weng is unaware of being involved in a shocking incident.

Nameless
Features two different looks, the mino look (a traditional Japanese raincoat made out of straw) and the Sword Master look.
Luna
Only has one look, the roller skates can be detached, and her ear can be made into various shapes with the wire buried inside.
---------------------------

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”