NECA: TMNT Loot Crate Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Loot Crate Series

Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:21 pm

Misfit wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:00 pm
I just got a notification from UPS that a package from Fulfillment Center is coming my way. Last time this happened it was Loot Crate. It says it's 2.6lbs, but I don't remember what the weight on the last crate was. NECA does owe me a replacement head for Baxter so it could be that, but that seems pretty heavy.

EDIT: I was able to find the tracking info for my Claw Shredder crate. That one was 2.0lbs even, so this one is a bit heavier. I'd like to think it's because it's Crate 4 and Scrag is included, but that wouldn't make much sense given we've been hearing for months that they have Armaggon. Then again, nothing has made sense with this company. My order hasn't updated on Loot Crate's site, though that wouldn't really help anyway since it doesn't specify what crate it is. I'm rather confident this is indeed a crate though, so I imagine others will get the same if you're signed up with UPS.
I got two UPS notifications too, and I couldn't figure out what they were. I hope you are correct, that these are crates. I ordered two sets, so it would make sense that I got two near identical notifications.

I really like the idea of Armaggon, but figure NECA will re-release it eventually with a non-pixelated paint job I will prefer. So I'm most excited for Scrag (Despite being disappointed with how they modified him after soliciting him). I'm hoping to get Scrag in these crates.

They have made so many missteps with these Lootcrates, that I am nervous they will make further mistakes and not send Scrag to everyone who ordered all four sets. I really want to put this whole Loot Crate fiasco behind me.
Popoman
CROM?

Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:03 pm

christianpyro wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:21 pm
Misfit wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:00 pm
I just got a notification from UPS that a package from Fulfillment Center is coming my way. Last time this happened it was Loot Crate. It says it's 2.6lbs, but I don't remember what the weight on the last crate was. NECA does owe me a replacement head for Baxter so it could be that, but that seems pretty heavy.

EDIT: I was able to find the tracking info for my Claw Shredder crate. That one was 2.0lbs even, so this one is a bit heavier. I'd like to think it's because it's Crate 4 and Scrag is included, but that wouldn't make much sense given we've been hearing for months that they have Armaggon. Then again, nothing has made sense with this company. My order hasn't updated on Loot Crate's site, though that wouldn't really help anyway since it doesn't specify what crate it is. I'm rather confident this is indeed a crate though, so I imagine others will get the same if you're signed up with UPS.
I got two UPS notifications too, and I couldn't figure out what they were. I hope you are correct, that these are crates. I ordered two sets, so it would make sense that I got two near identical notifications.

I really like the idea of Armaggon, but figure NECA will re-release it eventually with a non-pixelated paint job I will prefer. So I'm most excited for Scrag (Despite being disappointed with how they modified him after soliciting him). I'm hoping to get Scrag in these crates.

They have made so many missteps with these Lootcrates, that I am nervous they will make further mistakes and not send Scrag to everyone who ordered all four sets. I really want to put this whole Loot Crate fiasco behind me.
I also got a mysterious UPS notification today. No idea what it's for.

Edit: Just checked with a friend, he has a shipping notification from UPS as well. Guess we're getting a crate! But which one?
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:53 pm

I received 3 emails, but after checking the tracking numbers, one of the emails was a duplicate. For a moment I thought I was receiving an extra crate.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Detrimental_Fig
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:48 am

Oh snap, I got the UPS email too and I wasn't sure what the Hell it could be for. I thought maybe the replacement hand I asked for... But I'll gladly take a crate!
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:20 pm

It better have everything it's supposed to, and the right versions/quantities of them. :|
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:54 pm

I hope it's the Scrag crate so I can breathe that sigh of relief.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:25 pm

I paid for them all, so I will only breathe a sigh of relief after I get Scrag, Armaggon, Dark Turtle, all the correct shirts in the correct size, and all the expected pins/magnets/stickers/hats/fanny packs/mugs/what-the-f***-ever-because-I-like-those-things, lol...
Maximoff
no more subnics

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:01 pm

TENIME_art wrote:I paid for them all, so I will only breathe a sigh of relief after I get Scrag, Armaggon, Dark Turtle, all the correct shirts in the correct size, and all the expected pins/magnets/stickers/hats/fanny packs/mugs/what-the-f***-ever-because-I-like-those-things, lol...
It’s sad because I just feel lucky the only thing wrong with the last box was the shirt size.

I’m expecting an online riot if people start receiving 2 boxes at the same time and everyone is posting different or missing items.
Popoman
CROM?

Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:20 pm

TENIME_art wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:25 pm
I paid for them all, so I will only breathe a sigh of relief after I get Scrag, Armaggon, Dark Turtle, all the correct shirts in the correct size, and all the expected pins/magnets/stickers/hats/fanny packs/mugs/what-the-f***-ever-because-I-like-those-things, lol...
Yeah, I paid for them all as well...So far, I've gotten every item I was supposed to and the shirts were the correct size.

I am jinxing myself and my next two crates will be filled with rocks.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:36 pm

Maximoff wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:01 pm
TENIME_art wrote:I paid for them all, so I will only breathe a sigh of relief after I get Scrag, Armaggon, Dark Turtle, all the correct shirts in the correct size, and all the expected pins/magnets/stickers/hats/fanny packs/mugs/what-the-f***-ever-because-I-like-those-things, lol...
It’s sad because I just feel lucky the only thing wrong with the last box was the shirt size.

I’m expecting an online riot if people start receiving 2 boxes at the same time and everyone is posting different or missing items.
I think people are so beaten down by this thing that they'll just be happy to get the figure, provided it turns out okay. That must be Loot Crate's master strategy: withhold product until consumer standards are shot, get away with sending out absolute crap as people are just happy to get it finally.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:28 pm

Ha. They didn't plan on dealing with an autistic with OCD & never enough money. :twisted:
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:29 pm

Looks like it is indeed the video game crate. Check the tweet if you want to see what’s in the box and please be kind, use the spoiler tag, if you want to discuss the contents:

felgekarp
Avengers Assemble

Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:57 pm

If those things really are in the crate I’d be more than happy not to get them.
PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:08 am

Misfit wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:29 pm
Looks like it is indeed the video game crate. Check the tweet if you want to see what’s in the box and please be kind, use the spoiler tag, if you want to discuss the contents:

Spoiler! :
LOL... that might the first time I've ever been second hand Rick-rolled. Solid work there by the original poster. His replies to the comments were hilarious - he kept going with it. "Gotta make you... UNDERSTAND!"
Maximoff
no more subnics

Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:39 pm

I just got the label created notification from lootcrate

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”