NECA: TMNT Loot Crate Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Loot Crate Series

Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:37 pm

The items in this crate isn't too bad. That's a shirt I'd definitely want and a solid $10 value. I think pins are probably the most useless. What do people even do with those?
Maximoff
no more subnics

Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:34 pm

mattmurdog wrote:The items in this crate isn't too bad. That's a shirt I'd definitely want and a solid $10 value. I think pins are probably the most useless. What do people even do with those?
Collect them on a pin board like my gf. Also puts them on a jacket and a bag she likes. I like the collection of TMNT pins I have now and wish they were included in every box.
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:10 am

I assumed we were paying for the figure itself, the rest of the loot/junk that comes with it is just extra in my opinion. Sell it to fans who want it if you don't. I don't see myself wearing a Krang fanny pack much, but it would be pretty funny to wear to the next TMNT film stuffed with snacks.
Popoman
CROM?

Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:28 pm

Mine hasn't been picked up yet but I'm not in a hurry for this one. I just want #2 and #4...And who knows if we'll ever get the bonus figure.
Freditor
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:16 pm

Maximoff
no more subnics

Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:35 am

Mine just hit my local distribution center today so hopefully it will be delivered before that July 5th date.
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:43 am

Received mine today. The box on the outside is reasonably free from damage / dents, ironically the figure's box on the inside is thrashed and looks like it was stepped on. Certainly not going to be able to claim "mint in box" on this one.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:20 am

Mine is just a city away, hopefully I'll get it by the end of the week.
bharrisfan
Super Poseable

Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:24 am

I got two out for delivery tomorrow. And another one not shipped yet. Bummed it’s not armaggon at least.

What was wrong with the Danny figure? I didn’t open it or keep it but it looked ok from outside the box. Did the proto have a better shirt design?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maximoff
no more subnics

NECA: TMNT Loot Crate Series

Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:51 am

bharrisfan wrote:I got two out for delivery tomorrow. And another one not shipped yet. Bummed it’s not armaggon at least.

What was wrong with the Danny figure? I didn’t open it or keep it but it looked ok from outside the box. Did the proto have a better shirt design?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The figure is just too short because they reused the John Conner figure. Everything else is good. Headsculpt. Shirt. Just too short.

Someone here swapped his legs for some Marty McFly legs which helped get him to a more accurate height. I took a skateboard from a Marty figure to stand him on to make his height better.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:25 pm

Danny is also largely unpainted, so he's glossy and cheap looking when placed with the other movie figures who all have painted flesh, better hair, better eyes. And many of the heads (one of mine included) has mis-aligned eye printing so part of the eye is outside the sculpted out part. It's a shame, because both headsculpts are fine and if they just made the figure up to the standards of the main line he'd look great. Well, the head would look great, the legs and arms would still be an issue.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:01 pm

My tracking info says "July 7." :|
Popoman
CROM?

Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:04 pm

TENIME_art wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:01 pm
My tracking info says "July 7." :|
Same, but that's not surprising to me. Mine is shipping through DHL.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:29 pm

With the Mouser set, mine was shipped DHL and had a date that was I think a week or 8 days after the pickup date, but once picked up, it moved pretty fast and I think I got it 3 or 4 days early. And I live on the east coast where normally it takes this stuff awhile to go across the country. My crate shipped via UPS hasn't updated since it departed Riverside, CA on the 23rd. It still says it will be delivered Thursday, but if I don't see any update tomorrow then it likely will be delayed.
Maximoff
no more subnics

Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:30 pm

Mine got dropped off from DHL to USPS and is out for delivery today so I should have it around 3pm. July 5th was a safety date thank god.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”