NECA: TMNT Movie Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
Detrimental_Fig
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:24 pm

Mine as well. Wouldn't that be crazy if people actually got these shipped to them before it was ever officially announced?
Mannie_Bothans
Avengers Assemble

Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:18 pm

Anyone still waiting on their Loot Crate II Danny box?

Fedex Ground is the absolute worst. It's been 21 days since my packaged has moved. Dan made it from California to Louisiana (20 mins from me) and then stopped and hasn't moved. I've contacted Loot Crate and they've told me nothing.

I'll be surprised if it actually gets delivered.
Gambitfan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:22 pm

I am but I'm in the UK.

Do we know when or if Ultimate Casey and the Yoshi/Saki 2 pack will be available in the UK or on the Neca store?
Prophet924
Thwipp!

NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:35 am

Just checked Walmart website and Ultimate Casey available to buy.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Teenage-Muta ... /865306042

Nevermind…it jumped quickly to $69 from the $29.96…

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PSPS13
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:36 am

Gambitfan wrote:
I am but I'm in the UK.

Do we know when or if Ultimate Casey and the Yoshi/Saki 2 pack will be available in the UK or on the Neca store?
Yeah, weird, innit?
I know the actual products might take some time to arrive, which is absolutely fine, but very odd for them not to go up for pre-order yet. The 2nd Thing figure hasn't yet, either; so I wonder if they're purposefully holding back listings at the mo' because they know shipping here's so messed up right now. But they let the D&D and Elviras list immediately and the Universal line's listed as expected, and the AWIL stuff's coming through fine, so doesn't really add up. Anybody know what's happened with Australia for these, because I think they tend to get pre-order listings when we do?
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:53 pm

Their international solicitations are pretty messed up right now when it comes to turtles. Canada hasn't seen much of anything all year while the UK has received some of the toon stuff. Basically, right now it's an issue where if you can't get NECA's direct sale of something (which they haven't done any movie stuff for awhile via that method) you're in for a long wait if you're not in the US. My assumption is it's partly a case of logistics due to the global shipping issues and them prioritizing the US market where TMNT has always been most popular.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:29 pm

FYI - if you want the updated April with new knees it appears aliexpress has her:

TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:57 pm

My v1April hasn't budged since I wedged her between v1Casey, Leo, and Rahzar... Image
ChrisLyne
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:16 pm

Gambitfan wrote:
I am but I'm in the UK.

Same here. Feels like we've been waiting months now for NECA to offer them via their store or via UK specialty stores. At this point I think I have more chance of finding Casey when we visit NYC next month (no Wal-Marts in Manhattan but there's one in New Jersey that we can reach with a short bus ride, luckily my wife is very understanding!)
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:03 pm

Looks like some people have started getting FedEx notifications for the Signature April from NECA. I believe, so far, just in the app. Nothing for me yet, but it's good to see one of the many preorders are starting to move.

EDIT: It now shows up for me in the FedEx app. Sender is Rubies DTC.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:14 pm

IIRC, that was...Chrome Dome for me, too? I think.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:18 pm

Looks like some folks are already getting their Signature Aprils. The coat is just shoved into the box, by the looks of it. Same knees as the other version.

Jcmmavsfan
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:42 pm

My local Walmart had 6 Casey Jones figures and 12 EU Shredders in the Halloween section with the candy and costumes. For anyone who is missing these, be sure to check the Halloween section.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:45 pm

My signature edition April arrived today. Pretty underwhelming release, but an April figure was never going to set the world on fire. There's a weird bend in the left shin on my figure that's not great, but she stands okay which is good since I've heard lots of complaints about that. The handbag is pretty poor and mine has some cracks and flaking on the decal. The sai also doesn't really fit in it. The general aesthetics of the figure though are solid. The painted hinges on her legs suck, but at least I can get her into poses that hide that. I do wish one of the heads had her hair partially pulled back as it was in the film for most of her appearance in this outfit. Instead, both hair pieces are the same and it's just the portrait that's different.

The press badge is what it is, nothing special. It's cardstock and in a plastic slip case as opposed to an actual, plastic, ID card. Maybe this is authentic to the film though, I don't know, I never looked at her badge all that close. The rain coat is admittedly very well done. They bagged it and inserted it behind the blister. It has a vinyl texture so it looks like the coat in the film. It has a sash too, but it's not really a functioning one. It's a little bulky, but honestly probably not as bulky as the coat in the film. It's not worth 60 bucks, but at least it turned out well.
Detrimental_Fig
CROM!

Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:22 pm

Misfit wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:45 pm
My signature edition April arrived today. Pretty underwhelming release, but an April figure was never going to set the world on fire. There's a weird bend in the left shin on my figure that's not great, but she stands okay which is good since I've heard lots of complaints about that. The handbag is pretty poor and mine has some cracks and flaking on the decal. The sai also doesn't really fit in it. The general aesthetics of the figure though are solid. The painted hinges on her legs suck, but at least I can get her into poses that hide that. I do wish one of the heads had her hair partially pulled back as it was in the film for most of her appearance in this outfit. Instead, both hair pieces are the same and it's just the portrait that's different.

The press badge is what it is, nothing special. It's cardstock and in a plastic slip case as opposed to an actual, plastic, ID card. Maybe this is authentic to the film though, I don't know, I never looked at her badge all that close. The rain coat is admittedly very well done. They bagged it and inserted it behind the blister. It has a vinyl texture so it looks like the coat in the film. It has a sash too, but it's not really a functioning one. It's a little bulky, but honestly probably not as bulky as the coat in the film. It's not worth 60 bucks, but at least it turned out well.
Did you have any tracking notification or did it just show up?

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”