NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:39 am

I was on vacation in MA and saw Wingnut/Screwloose and Dirtbag/Groundchuck at all the Targets I went to (four in total).

Now that I'm back in AZ it doesn't even look like they've hit anywhere here...
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:54 pm

I am also seeing Wingnut/Screwloose and Groundchuck/Dirtbag around. Should be easier sets I think.

I dont expect my Ace Duck/Mutagen Man to ship like some of yalls are cause my order was paired with a Pizza Monster. So I probably have to wait until that is shipping
iskopower
CROM!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:53 pm

No sign of these new sets in my area.. just the Frogs, Mondo and Muckman still hanging around. :(
bricknator
HULK SMASH!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:31 pm

Slixta wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:39 am
I was on vacation in MA and saw Wingnut/Screwloose and Dirtbag/Groundchuck at all the Targets I went to (four in total).

Now that I'm back in AZ it doesn't even look like they've hit anywhere here...
I saw one damaged box Wingnut/Screwloose in AZ a few days ago.
Popoman
CROM?

Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:47 pm

Did they ever say anything about when the turtles in disguise sets are shipping? I emailed them back in August about my Donatello having the wrong knees and they said they'd put me on a list for a replacement whenever they are available.
AgentLionel
Super Poseable

Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:26 pm

I just realized one of my local Targets, off my normal beaten path, has not only the normal NECA section in the back in the electronics section with other collectibles, FUNKOs etc, but a designated space in the normal toy aisles as well. It's not near other figures, but misc toys, and it has a "NECA" at the top and is smaller than the electronics setup. Where the electronics setup had Gremlins, Back to the Future, this one had a few of those but also Frog sets, too. Labels on the shelf for: Krangs Body, Anthrax and Scumbag, as well as the Mutagen Tour set and some other TMNT I couldn't make out. I've missed this for a year now! -_- and only checked in electronics. D'oh. Will be back!
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:54 pm

I don't think you've been missing that for that long. My friend & I have only been noticing that "extra section in toys" start popping up & filling in over the last few months, and not even at every store.
gustahdore
I wish I had super powers

Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:13 am

Anyone else still waiting on their SDCC Channel 6 pre-order to leave the warehouse? Shipping label created 11/24, but no movement yet. Same thing happened for the Danny Loot Crate - took about 3 weeks from label created to actually leaving the warehouse. It's like they have one person working in their warehouse shipping these out.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:07 am

Ace Duck shipping notice GET!

No Toys Neca sections at my Target. Only thing close is when Splinter/Baxter was on one of the end aisle things.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:14 am

Mutagen mans and ace duck shipped for me aswell
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:42 am

Anyone remember the order these sets went up? Want my other 2 peekza monsters!
SpiderHulkThing
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:26 am

gustahdore wrote:
Anyone else still waiting on their SDCC Channel 6 pre-order to leave the warehouse? Shipping label created 11/24, but no movement yet. Same thing happened for the Danny Loot Crate - took about 3 weeks from label created to actually leaving the warehouse. It's like they have one person working in their warehouse shipping these out.
Yes sir, me right here. Thanks for posting this as I have posted on the same issue with no responses. I emailed NECA but haven’t heard anything. I’m not home for a few days but have my mail on hold while away. Been freaking out over this.

Is anyone willing to help me with a dirtbag/groundchuck pack for price plus shipping? couldn’t find them at home and can’t find them out of town.
Freditor
CROM!

Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:19 am

citysushi wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:42 am
Anyone remember the order these sets went up? Want my other 2 peekza monsters!
They're not shipping in order, NECA ships on a 'what's done ships first' or 'what arrives in our warehouse ships first' base. The Pizza Monster was first, then Ace Duck/Mutagen Man, then Antrax/Scumbug.
I really hope Antrax/Scumbug is up next because I chose combined shipping for those and Ace Duck/Mutagen Man.

Glad Antrax/Scumbug aren't shipping first. I'm ok with them holding back Ace Duck/Mutagen Man but I'd be pretty bummed if it was the other way around.
Not that I'm not excited about them, it's just that I can wait for those. Same thing with the Pizza Monster since I already have one.

Antrax/Scumbug may be my 2-pack of the year.
Detrimental_Fig
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:57 pm

I watched a review of the Antrax set, and it's gotten me pretty excited for it. These last several sets seem to be really above par for how good the line has been. The line work is especially clean now (minus a few blemishes), and the sculpts are really poppin'. My order was also combined, so definitely hoping those hit before Christmas.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:03 pm

SpiderHulkThing wrote:
gustahdore wrote:
Yes sir, me right here. Thanks for posting this as I have posted on the same issue with no responses. I emailed NECA but haven’t heard anything. I’m not home for a few days but have my mail on hold while away. Been freaking out over this.

Is anyone willing to help me with a dirtbag/groundchuck pack for price plus shipping? couldn’t find them at home and can’t find them out of town.
I sent you a PM.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”