NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2504
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:49 pm

Nice. I can’t wait for Crotch Talk Part II now that Rat King has been delivered.
User avatar
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 4245
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:37 pm

Misfit wrote:Nice. I can’t wait for Crotch Talk Part II now that Rat King has been delivered.
I was lucky enough to find Rat King & Vernon in store, but I never opened them because of the reported paint issue. I ordered another from NECA in hopes that the issue was corrected.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

User avatar
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Seriously..who the %$#*& ate my lunch?!?!?
Posts: 9183
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:44 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:01 pm

TENIME_art wrote:To everyone who got the wrong size shirt - y'all should trade with each other.

Misfit got XL which is too big for him, and I didn't even get asked about a size on Microsoft Edge (when Chrome wouldn't add to cart) and ended up with a L, which I used to wear (thanks, pandemic LOL), so we're trading.

I've noticed more than a few people post about getting too big or too small. You can literally fix each other's problems!
Lol I know this whole covid lockdown last year messed with our overall perception, but did you forget that plus sized people are a thing? I wear a 3x. I can’t fit into this shirt no matter what


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
kboe1313
Super Poseable
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:34 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:07 pm

Detrimental_Fig wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:09 pm
kboe1313 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:34 pm
My Rat King and Vernon pre-order came in yesterday. Thought I wouldn't get it till fall. Now just gotta wait for the rest...
So how's his crotch? I'm still waiting on Fedex to decide when the hell they're delivering my package.
I got some stress marks on Rat King's crotch from moving the legs back and forth heavily. But no hot pink showing thankfully.
User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2504
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:56 pm

kboe1313 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:07 pm
Detrimental_Fig wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:09 pm
kboe1313 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:34 pm
My Rat King and Vernon pre-order came in yesterday. Thought I wouldn't get it till fall. Now just gotta wait for the rest...
So how's his crotch? I'm still waiting on Fedex to decide when the hell they're delivering my package.
I got some stress marks on Rat King's crotch from moving the legs back and forth heavily. But no hot pink showing thankfully.
Sounds like it’s pretty much the same then. At least you don’t have any flaking. I don’t either, but I also saw Pixel Dan’s review before I got mine so I knew to be cautious.
User avatar
CFFJR
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Aurora, CO
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:18 pm

I'm out of town this weekend, so this morning my wife texted me to inform me that bebop and rocksteady pack had arrived. Took me completely by surprise, since I figured it would be another couple of months at least.

Five minutes after that conversation, I got a shipping notice from Neca, and half an hour after that, a delivery notice. Glad they're on top of that. :lol:

Not complaining, just thought it was funny. I'm looking forward to opening those when I get home though.
User avatar
Popoman
CROM?
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 7335
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:53 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:56 am

panther10 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:01 am
I’m pretty sure you can just remove the knee pads if you take the pin out of the knees first. It functions like a knee cap So I guess double check to see if Leo’s legs have donnie’s knee pads and then just swap them with one another using a hair dryer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leo has the right knees so I've got nothing to swap with.
User avatar
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Picking Up New Cartridges
Posts: 3288
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:52 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:28 am

Blingoman wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:56 am
panther10 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:01 am
I’m pretty sure you can just remove the knee pads if you take the pin out of the knees first. It functions like a knee cap So I guess double check to see if Leo’s legs have donnie’s knee pads and then just swap them with one another using a hair dryer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leo has the right knees so I've got nothing to swap with.
In my experience NECA's customer service has been pretty great with fixing mistakes.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:32 am

Now I am really curious if mine are messed up too, but I really don't wanna take those pants off and potentially not be able to get them back on. :(
User avatar
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Seriously..who the %$#*& ate my lunch?!?!?
Posts: 9183
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:44 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:33 am

citysushi wrote:Now I am really curious if mine are messed up too, but I really don't wanna take those pants off and potentially not be able to get them back on. :(
Getting the pants back on are a snap. They have elastic waistbands.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Detrimental_Fig
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:19 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:52 am

citysushi wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:32 am
Now I am really curious if mine are messed up too, but I really don't wanna take those pants off and potentially not be able to get them back on. :(
Getting their pants off is really easy actually (nyuk nyuk nyuk).
User avatar
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Picking Up New Cartridges
Posts: 3288
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:52 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:28 am

So with all of these reveals, plus Tokka/Rahzar and Zak/Dask/Kala being alluded to, we're really chipping away at what's left for the cast.

The biggest ones I can think of are...

Zack the 5th Turtle
Mona Lisa
Tempestra
Lotus Blossom
Usagi Yojimbo (who unfortunately is stuck behind some red tape)
Shreeka
Lord Dregg
Baxter Stockman (Human)/Barney Stockman

Which they can easily knock all of that out next year...

I'm really hoping they land the Archie license so this style can continue...
Nik
Customized
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:29 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:38 am

I'm hoping the new Netflix Usagi animated show leads to new Usagi figures. If not directly made by NECA, hopefully close enough to scale with these guys.
User avatar
Maximoff
no more subnics
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Hiney
Posts: 8645
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:32 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:45 am

Nik wrote:I'm hoping the new Netflix Usagi animated show leads to new Usagi figures. If not directly made by NECA, hopefully close enough to scale with these guys.
Actually I’m worried because of the deal for the show Neca won’t be able to. It may keep them stuck with another company or get nothing at all.
User avatar
Gambitfan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Pewsey, Wiltshire, England
Posts: 1354
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:48 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:27 am

Slixta wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:28 am
So with all of these reveals, plus Tokka/Rahzar and Zak/Dask/Kala being alluded to, we're really chipping away at what's left for the cast.

The biggest ones I can think of are...

Zack the 5th Turtle
Mona Lisa
Tempestra
Lotus Blossom
Usagi Yojimbo (who unfortunately is stuck behind some red tape)
Shreeka
Lord Dregg
Baxter Stockman (Human)/Barney Stockman

Which they can easily knock all of that out next year...

I'm really hoping they land the Archie license so this style can continue...
Don't forget M.A.C.C

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”