NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
weizie
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:39 pm

spideyboy1111 wrote:So I've stopped at 3 targets today, and about to enter my 4th.

first one had old price check machines i was able to type the dcpi into, and it said N/A , i talked to a customer service representative who said its showing the same at all local stores.

2nd one said -4 and the employee nicely wanted to check in the back for me with no luck.

3rd said -7 , and the employee was adamantly saying it meant they are on back order

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Lol - means they sold within the last like 24 hours

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:37 pm

weizie wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:So I've stopped at 3 targets today, and about to enter my 4th.

first one had old price check machines i was able to type the dcpi into, and it said N/A , i talked to a customer service representative who said its showing the same at all local stores.

2nd one said -4 and the employee nicely wanted to check in the back for me with no luck.

3rd said -7 , and the employee was adamantly saying it meant they are on back order

Unlikely. 4th stop said the local neca rep comes on fridays and services all the others i went to. Its possible they sold last Friday though.

They also said at the last stop (that also said -7, they very well could currently be in the neca rep box they aren't allowed to touch, and may be placed out tomorrow

weizie
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:06 am

spideyboy1111 wrote:
weizie wrote:

Unlikely. 4th stop said the local neca rep comes on fridays and services all the others i went to. Its possible they sold last Friday though.

They also said at the last stop (that also said -7, they very well could currently be in the neca rep box they aren't allowed to touch, and may be placed out tomorrow

Its common knowledge that target doesn't track the inventory for vendor products. So they could have 5 TID sets on the shelf, scan in their gun it will say 0. If it did track, it would say 5. But if you see -5 that means they sold 5 of something their system had 0 of. It will then fix its self back to zero about 24 hrs later. Sorry man, they didn't give you accurate information. It's exactly the same way it worked in the toys r us inventory as well.

citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:37 am

Was at Target again today. Turtles are gone, of course, but trikes and frogs still there 3 weeks now.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:33 pm

weizie wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:
weizie wrote:Lol - means they sold within the last like 24 hours

Its common knowledge that target doesn't track the inventory for vendor products. So they could have 5 TID sets on the shelf, scan in their gun it will say 0. If it did track, it would say 5. But if you see -5 that means they sold 5 of something their system had 0 of. It will then fix its self back to zero about 24 hrs later. Sorry man, they didn't give you accurate information. It's exactly the same way it worked in the toys r us inventory as well.

idk. this guy was very thorough and explained all that. he said it's reset, but he also said it could be several days until it's brought back to N/A. Zero tends to mean they're in stock.

I can guarantee you this store didn't even get 7 in, they have zero space as it's one of the tiniest neca displays i've ever seen. It's far more likely the - 7 comes from the fact they got 3 in the first time, and possibly 4 last friday. But the guy there said he hadn't seen them yet either.

also very specifically said the - number can mean they have them, but not out on the shelf.

so it very much looks like there's exceptions to the rules... which sounds alot like target in general unfortunately.
weizie
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:41 pm

spideyboy1111 wrote:
weizie wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:Unlikely. 4th stop said the local neca rep comes on fridays and services all the others i went to. Its possible they sold last Friday though.

idk. this guy was very thorough and explained all that. he said it's reset, but he also said it could be several days until it's brought back to N/A. Zero tends to mean they're in stock.

I can guarantee you this store didn't even get 7 in, they have zero space as it's one of the tiniest neca displays i've ever seen. It's far more likely the - 7 comes from the fact they got 3 in the first time, and possibly 4 last friday. But the guy there said he hadn't seen them yet either.

also very specifically said the - number can mean they have them, but not out on the shelf.

so it very much looks like there's exceptions to the rules... which sounds alot like target in general unfortunately.
Ok, well I'll personally take 1st hand experience over what he's telling you, because that doesn't logically make sense. But cool man, sorry you missed put. He's probably got them on his ebay store though

spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:25 pm

weizie wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:
weizie wrote:

Ok, well I'll personally take 1st hand experience over what he's telling you, because that doesn't logically make sense. But cool man, sorry you missed put. He's probably got them on his ebay store though

If it helps. He wasn't even talking to me. But explaining it to the younger employee I had asked, and didn't even realize ibwas there at first. Theres also no accounts ive seen of restocks in my area

Id wager they sold last Friday though, ive now had 2 stores tell me they reset 2 zero only when they get put out by the neca rep, not just after 24hrs

Bellygrub
HULK SMASH!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:20 pm

AliExpress Muckman arrived today. He was one of my favorite figures as a kid so I’m thrilled to have him on the shelf. Joe has articulated arms and head which surprised me. I assumed he was going to unarticulated

I can’t bring myself to open up the slime yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:30 am

Bellygrub wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:20 pm
AliExpress Muckman arrived today. He was one of my favorite figures as a kid so I’m thrilled to have him on the shelf. Joe has articulated arms and head which surprised me. I assumed he was going to unarticulated

I can’t bring myself to open up the slime yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the pic, he looks fantastic!
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:44 am

So jelly. Looks like mine is being returned to sender just like those other guy's a page or 2 back.
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:34 am

Muckman review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxCJF9m_Qfc

Don't really like his reviews (no offence to the guy) but eh... we get to see the figure better
ToyEcstatic
Faster than a speeding bullet

Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:28 am

Yeah I think I am having the same problem as you guys at Target. No Turtles, just Frogs and Triceratrons. I'm just going to give up looking for them, and look towards the future for Pre-Orders and More Neca TMNT Figures.
Tmntfanatic4life
Faster than a speeding bullet

Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:16 pm

Finally got a Disguise set via a fellow collector for total cost which was about 132 tax included.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:26 pm

Tmntfanatic4life wrote:Finally got a Disguise set via a fellow collector for total cost which was about 132 tax included.
Jealous!

SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:13 pm

Got my disguise set early this week, and had these 2 Joes arrive the next day.

Unless NECA announces something that I really feel I need, I think I'm done as far as figures go. A party wagon might get my attention, depending on the price, but figure wise I think I have all of my "must haves" at this point.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”