JazWares 18th Halo

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
Reefer Shark
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: JazWares 18th Halo

Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:30 pm

Ash Talon wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:03 am
Anyone have the wave 3 Elite? I picked one up since it’s a standard Elite. Haven’t opened it yet, but it looks like it’s missing a piece. There’s a ball cavity at the lower jaw, like a piece should be there for the actual jaws. Haven’t been able to find reviews of this figure, but promo pics seem to match the figure I have. Obviously the helmet has some mandibles but shouldn’t there be fleshy ones under those?Image
For some odd reason, every single Jazzwares elite I've found is like that. It's very strange for sure. Curious to see what they'll do if they ever crank out any elites without helmets.
FPJonesIII
Super Poseable

Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:44 am

thefamousnicknaro wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:36 am
When I saw how many new posts there were, I assumed people were talking about the new four pack that was revealed, but I guess not! Image

I have no info on it at all, but I’m stoked for a Halo CE Chief.
Not a set I see myself buying, but I appreciate the inclusion of CE designs. If the CE Master Chief gets a solo release, even repainted as a multilayer Spartan, I'll probably get it.

While I'm definitely hoping for more pre-Infinite figures, I'm also hoping for more of Infinite's nameable characters. Mostly Spartan Agryna atm, but I'm sure once I'm able to play the campaign there will be more that come up.
FuzzyBlueDemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:48 pm

Just have to say thanks to this thread & Tapatalk for the thread preview images. The Mantis shots caught my eye & I got one delivered from Target yesterday. That thing is AWESOME! Really well done, holds a pose really well. If these things ever make it to clearance, I feel like I need 3 of them to make my own Metal Gear Solid stories on my shelf.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

AdrienVeidt
A Smaller Man of a Smaller Scale

Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:58 pm

Snagged the red Jackal yday at Target outside Houston. Most cool, although I wish the shield could spin around on the handle.
Nik
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:36 pm

Picked up all of wave 3 sans MC from Target today. When I see new World of Halo figures, I buy new World of Halo figures. These look so amazing, this line never disappoints! Can't wait to get em home and play!
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:37 pm

Got the Mongoose with Spartan Celox in blue recon armor, the yellow Explosive Ordinance Disposal Spartan, and the three pack with active camo Master Chief, Hyperius, and Tovarus. My kids and I are having a blast! This is such a fun line!

Fun to get Recon Armor and EOD armor. Those were two of my favorites back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EICzerofour
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:57 pm

Fred!! I'm hype for the next wave!
FPJonesIII
Super Poseable

Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:43 am

I'm glad they're doing Fred, I'll definitely be picking up his figure. Hopefully they'll also do figures for Kelly and Linda so we can have all the surviving members of Blue Team.

Edit: Couldn't quite remember what Fred's armor looked like in Halo 5, and this figure is definitely a new look. Trying not to read too much into that, but it kinda has me hopeful that he'll make an appearance in Halo Infinite's campaign at some point. Hopefully not in a final appearance sort of situation.

https://halo.wiki.gallery/images/thumb/ ... r-Fred.png
Nik
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:48 am

EICzerofour wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:57 pm

Fred!! I'm hype for the next wave!
I'll take everyone here that's not a Master Chief, thanks. As long as this line keeps goin', I'll keep buyin'!
Leonardo T Dragon
Customized

Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:48 pm

FPJonesIII wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:43 am
I'm glad they're doing Fred, I'll definitely be picking up his figure. Hopefully they'll also do figures for Kelly and Linda so we can have all the surviving members of Blue Team.

Edit: Couldn't quite remember what Fred's armor looked like in Halo 5, and this figure is definitely a new look. Trying not to read too much into that, but it kinda has me hopeful that he'll make an appearance in Halo Infinite's campaign at some point. Hopefully not in a final appearance sort of situation.

https://halo.wiki.gallery/images/thumb/ ... r-Fred.png
Right there with you on Fred! I've been a huge fan of Blue Team ever since I read Fall of Reach years ago!

Now, bring on Linda and Kelly!
Jead
Runs Around in Tights

Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:42 pm

Fred is cool to see. I'm still just eagerly waiting on ODSTs dropping.
Sirtank
Avengers Assemble

Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:52 am

Found the rest of series 3 on the shelf at Meijer tonight. I passed on the new Chief for now. I feel like they have got me to buy that figure enough times already.
Reefer Shark
CROM!

Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:51 pm

Ive come across fresh stocks of wave 2 at a few Walmarts the last few days. Anyone still looking for Marine Snipers, Sentinels, Blue Grunts, Air Assault Spartans, etc.. check your WalMarts!
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:23 pm

i also saw a wave 2 restock at WM recently and got a Marine Sniper, Blue Grunt, and Sentinel. I'm not even a fan of the Sentinels, but I figure I could use it as a drone for Dr Doom or something.

The Air Assault was tempting, except for that red shoulder/arm. The dry brushed gunmetal color looks really cool. Just too bad the whole figure isn't painted like that. Not sure I like this asymmetric coloring of Spartans going on for Infinite merchandise.
Reefer Shark
CROM!

Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:24 am

Ash Talon wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:23 pm
i also saw a wave 2 restock at WM recently and got a Marine Sniper, Blue Grunt, and Sentinel. I'm not even a fan of the Sentinels, but I figure I could use it as a drone for Dr Doom or something.

The Air Assault was tempting, except for that red shoulder/arm. The dry brushed gunmetal color looks really cool. Just too bad the whole figure isn't painted like that. Not sure I like this asymmetric coloring of Spartans going on for Infinite merchandise.
The sentinel and Air Assault really grew on me a lot after opening em up and having them on display for a bit, enough to buy 2 more sentinels and another Air Assault for the ranks.

My only complaint on the spartan is that he came with needler instead of a UNSC weapon. Hoping theres enough interest in the line for Jazzwares to put out some accessory/weapon packs.

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”