Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Jakks pacific Sonic Toyline

Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:22 am

If I can vent, I have to say I hate seeing unique accessories included with repacks.

I love the accessories these figures come with to flesh out a Sonic display (they are way better than what Jakks does with Mario imo) but I hate that I’d have to buy Mighty twice to get the 1-up tv.

You would have to buy the same Sonic three times to get three different Chaos Emeralds. I get it helps the repacks to sell, but I hope down the line they reuse these accessories.
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:48 pm

Roufuss wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:22 am
If I can vent, I have to say I hate seeing unique accessories included with repacks.

I love the accessories these figures come with to flesh out a Sonic display (they are way better than what Jakks does with Mario imo) but I hate that I’d have to buy Mighty twice to get the 1-up tv.

You would have to buy the same Sonic three times to get three different Chaos Emeralds. I get it helps the repacks to sell, but I hope down the line they reuse these accessories.
I’m right there with you. I love getting things like items and power ups to place around my display, I’d really like to have all the chaos emeralds, but I’m not buying 5 of the same Knuckles to get them.

Maybe we’ll be lucky and they’ll do an accessory pack or something. Like give us a super Sonic with all the emeralds around him in a little deluxe set.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:48 pm

Wave… 6? Is out?

Just found a lone Amy at Target. The rest of the wave is neon versions of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. Not sure why they are neon. Only got Amy.
Boy Wonder

Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:19 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll have to keep an eye out for her, she’s been the lone 4” figure on my radar for a while.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:41 pm

She is fantastic, really happy with how she came out. No issues standing, no issues holding the hammer.

Head movement is a little limited because of the hair, but overall I really dig her. She doesn’t get a lot of figures, so I’m super happy this one came out so good.
FurryCurry
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:31 am

So it's Sonic Adventure style Amy?
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:32 pm

No Amy yet in my area still the last wave of classic figures around here
Boy Wonder

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:15 pm

Woo! Saw those Easter toxic repaints on an endcap today. The shelf was just above my eyeline so I was blindly poking around the shelf trying to find her. Kept grabbing the other three, fearing I’d missed her, but in the very back, there she was.

Amy’s real great! Great sculpt and paint, some elbow artic would’ve been great since she has an accessory. But it wasn’t expected and I can still work with it.

Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:02 pm

New Sonic 2.5” figures are out at Target!

Just grabbed Buzz Bomber and Sonic with chili dog.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:24 pm

I got a bunch of these at Target over the weekend. Grabbing the rest to finish my set off BBTS and eBay.

Who had that Chocobo in stock?
Boy Wonder

Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:23 pm

citysushi wrote:
I got a bunch of these at Target over the weekend. Grabbing the rest to finish my set off BBTS and eBay.

I got mine from Amiami. Not sure if any American stores have gotten them in yet.
Lantu
Faster than a speeding bullet

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:06 pm

Let's hope they make Rouge next because the Toy Island one is stupidly expensive now. The only other figures we got of her was a tiny, gashapon figure and some Japanese exclusive figure.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:46 pm

I got all the ones I need now. Unless they make like Ray or Fang or whatever. Hope the super sonic does not get canceled like the first super shadow did.

Debating if I need RoboRobotnik. Lol
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:52 pm

Boy Wonder wrote:
citysushi wrote:

I got mine from Amiami. Not sure if any American stores have gotten them in yet.
How big/heavy is the box? I could get the combo from Japan, but shipping cost could make it totally not worth it. Was hoping some US sites got it.
Boy Wonder

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:58 pm

citysushi wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:52 pm
Boy Wonder wrote:
citysushi wrote:

How big/heavy is the box? I could get the combo from Japan, but shipping cost could make it totally not worth it. Was hoping some US sites got it.
Shipped from Amiami the total was $140 for the Chocobo/Shantotto set, which is $10 less than the base price at BBTS.

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”