Transformers: Legacy

BAH WEEP GRANAH WEEP NINI BONG! - Transformers! G1, MP, Third Party, Prime, Beast, whatever your little spark desires!
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Re: Transformers: Legacy

Fri May 27, 2022 5:19 am

Night Wolf wrote:Tarantulas looks good but i prefer black widow.
You need them both because they were a team! At least in the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Fri May 27, 2022 3:05 pm

You mean Blackarachnia? They were not a team lol. He made her in his own image to try and get a partner and tries to force her into servitude her entire time with the Predicons when she refuses to do what he says. He literally put himself inside her head to control her and survive the Transmetals wave. She schemes throughout the entire series for her own gain, not to help Tarantulus. And finally gets rid of his control over her and switches sides immediately after to get away from him. And her being in love with Silverbolt didn't hurt the defection either.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 27, 2022 5:35 pm

Yes, thats what i meant Black Arachnia.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Transformers: Legacy

Fri May 27, 2022 10:20 pm

Trunks3540 wrote:You mean Blackarachnia? They were not a team lol. He made her in his own image to try and get a partner and tries to force her into servitude her entire time with the Predicons when she refuses to do what he says. He literally put himself inside her head to control her and survive the Transmetals wave. She schemes throughout the entire series for her own gain, not to help Tarantulus. And finally gets rid of his control over her and switches sides immediately after to get away from him. And her being in love with Silverbolt didn't hurt the defection either.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Yes, the spiders had their own agenda the entire time. Tarantulas forced Blackarachnia to be his partner in a lot of the scheming. So they teamed up a lot. But yes, of course she had her own agenda as well to the point of outright switching sides.

All the Predacons except for Scorponok and Inferno had their own plans, but Tarantulas and Blackarachnia especially had their own unique agendas.

Like take the Stunticons. They are clearly a team and form a single combiner robot. But my memory is that they don’t really even like each other and especially dislike Motormaster. It’s why their combined form, Menasor, is so crazy and unpredictable. His mind is scrambled because his component bots all want different things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:45 pm

Yay! 1st time seeing deluxes in store. Boo! They literally had multiples of every figure except the one I want--Kickback. Not -a-one.

Curse my metal body! I wasn't fast enough!
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:03 pm

I wouldn't give up complete hope. I've seen him more than Dragstrip, and I've started seeing Dragstrip more frequently.

I wish toy companies would minimize the time between sending advance copies to YouTube reviewers & getting product on the shelves.

I'm getting impatient for wave 2 thanks to PrimevsPrime. :lol:
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:22 pm

I'll try.
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:44 pm

The engineering on Motormaster for the 3 modes is very impressive:

https://youtu.be/0slWYzXMbAY

Really looking forward to completing this combiner.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:14 pm

sepster wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:44 pm
The engineering on Motormaster for the 3 modes is very impressive:

https://youtu.be/0slWYzXMbAY

Really looking forward to completing this combiner.
I get very idiosyncratic about verbal tics that these video reviewers have. I can’t stand the way this guy overuses “rinse and repeat”.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:13 pm

Same.

Or ToyBro has made "beefy" super cringey. Every large figure is "beefy."

Yet I look forward to Robo's catchphrases like "kicks their own ass" or "don't put 'em in your mouth." :lol:
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:25 pm

TENIME_art wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:13 pm
Same.

Or ToyBro has made "beefy" super cringey. Every large figure is "beefy."

Yet I look forward to Robo's catchphrases like "kicks their own ass" or "don't put 'em in your mouth." :lol:
I look forward to everything Robo says and does. He’s the most earnest and sincere “reviewer” I’m aware of. I put that in quotes because he’s always fwoosh friend first. It’s a bonus that he makes videos now.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:36 pm

I've never had a single complaint about a single one of his videos.

And it's not bias. I don't think he likes me, and despite how long ago I signed up for the boards, I only started posting regularly recently, so I have no real history or alliance to the site (despite getting a Fwoosh shirt during last week's sale, haha).

He just has the best videos, objectively.

He's not annoying, he's not pretentious, he's not hypocritical, he's not gross (yes, I have a problem with long nails on men - it just looks creepy), and he's legitimately funny (some of these YouTubers get insanely - sorry to repeat a word - cringey in their attempts at comedy).

Totally not brown-nosing, lol. I might not be stupid enough to badmouth the guy on his own boards, but I definitely wouldn't say anything fake positive if I didn't like him. And I use the same name everywhere on the internet, so you'd be able to find me talking crap about him EASILY, if it existed.

Back on topic, wave 2 figure you're most looking forward to, everyone?

Mine's Knockout. I don't like the head, but I have two potential alternates (my Shattered Glass Drift, who's been standing in as Knockout since he came out; and RED Prime Knockout), so I'm super excited to make my ideal KO that's not just a repurposed SG Drift with 'Con symbols & eyeliner. :lol:
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:58 am

After watching that Menasor video, the figures I'm looking forward to the most in general are the rest of the Stunticons. That thing looks incredible.

They are followed VERY closely by Blitzwing.
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:22 pm

Finally found a lone Kickback--thanks for all your prayers :D

My 1st purchase w/the new packaging and already have a gripe. Figure was covered in dust. For a brand new figure that's really annoying.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:15 pm

Mr potatohead wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:22 pm
Finally found a lone Kickback--thanks for all your prayers :D

So say we all.

Return to “The Ark: The Unofficial Transformers Toy Board”