Transformers: Legacy

BAH WEEP GRANAH WEEP NINI BONG! - Transformers! G1, MP, Third Party, Prime, Beast, whatever your little spark desires!
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Transformers: Legacy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:46 am

Yeah, I heard about the solid case Cosmos rumor as well. I’ll also take that with a grain of salt but that would be good news if true. Guess I’ll have to be patient.
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:23 pm

Akatsuki wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:07 pm
AdrienVeidt wrote:
Ash Talon wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:29 am
So Cosmos is out, huh? I’ll have to hunt for him. I’d like to see other minis turned into deluxes, such as Brawn, Powerglide, Seaspray, Beachcomber, and the other two Insecticons.
Is there any reason to hope for the Deluxe Insecticons being redone nowadays?
I hope so. Ransack just got a new figure (repaint of Kickback with a new head sculpt), so there is hope for the others.
I really want that Ransack. I'm not sure if I should just buy the single figure from a reseller or hold out hope for another release some day.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:06 pm

I really don’t see a character as obscure as Ransack to get a rerelease outside of the 4pk. He’s probably the second most wanted from the set.
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:42 pm

That's my worry. Maybe I'll just wait for a sale and grab that set, though, outside of Goldbug (and he barley counts) I have no desire for the others.
Chooch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:00 pm

The solid Cosmos cases were in the UK.
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:11 pm

Those lucky bastards. Lol. Hopefully Hasbro sends a few solid cases of Cosmos to Pulse so those of us who missed out the first time can avoid going to black hole that is Walmart.
Chooch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:05 pm

Pulse side ads keep showing me Cosmos, then links to the sold out page. Advertising fail.
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:14 pm

Pulse delivered Blitzwing and Walmart delivered Hauler.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:40 pm

I got Blitzwing, too. Awesome figure! He’s long been one of my favorite Decepticon warriors. The robot mode is perfection now—it really nails the silhouette and classic colors while being packed with functional articulation. I love the metallic silver details as well. Alt modes are boxy but fun. Very happy to finally get a really classic feeling version of Blitzwing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:09 pm

My Blitzwing has been tied in with some pending orders from DS for weeks now. Hoping the other orders come in soon so I can get this guy. Blitzwing holds my regard for being the smartest and most common sense Decepticon ever. He’s that one ‘con that got the hell out of Prime’s way in the animated movie. While every other ‘con was getting smashed or shot by Prime, Blitzwing was like,”Man, I don’t want none of that smoke! Lemme jump real faaar away!!”
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:21 pm

Yeah, Blitzwing was easily my most anticipated Legacy figure, and he does not disappoint. He will probably make it to my top 10, though a figure like Motormaster really deserves a spot. MM seems like he'll be more worthy once he's a complete Menasor.
ditko
Thread Killer

Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:10 am

Got my Blitzwing Friday from The Pulse! Love him, great figure. Gonna throw a little silver on him ala SIEGE but very mild.
Corn Viper
Faster than a speeding bullet

Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:00 am

It seems the Transformers team really favors the Decepticons going off the number of releases in Legacy so far.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:25 pm

Also got my Pulse BW this weekend, ALSO think he's amazing, despite his lackluster alt modes. Jet just needs the underkibble removed. Tank...not sure how to fix tank. Kinda love the exhausts, but that blunt nosecone is annoying. I flipped the head out instead, face down, and it looks marginally better, haha. The entire rest of the tank mode is phenomenal. We shouldn't HAVE to get an add-on kit (especially at this pricepoint), but kinda hoping DNA makes one. If only they worked engineering a little better instead of worrying about an extra rifle or those goofy fists no one will ever use.

I will miss the rotating Animated homage faces on the CHUG, but I am more than happy to get rid of this f***ing floppy mess.

Also, noticing stress marks here on the insides of both wings, so be careful. Unsure what could be done to avoid it, but haven't figure it out yet.

Noticing shelf tags for Motormaster & seeing Fort Max (pass lol), but nothing new in the wild yet. I really hope he at least shows up soon. I have a 5% birthday coupon in my app that expires on September 8th. I let my Pulse preorder get cancelled so I could not only save the $5 on MSRP, but also get 10% off with that coupon & my Red Card. *sigh* (Still unsure how I'm gonna rotate his shins around without screwing up trailer transformation or losing knee articulation lol)
Corn Viper
Faster than a speeding bullet

Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:12 am

The vehicle modes really suffer but Blitzwing's robot is so awesome! That vintage one though pulls off the tank and robot mode better imo.

Return to “The Ark: The Unofficial Transformers Toy Board”