Transformers: Studio Series

BAH WEEP GRANAH WEEP NINI BONG! - Transformers! G1, MP, Third Party, Prime, Beast, whatever your little spark desires!
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Transformers: Studio Series

Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:25 pm

Every store I go into has more King Starscreams & Legacy Galvatrons than they did the last time I was in them. It's getting SUPER frustrating.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:57 pm

Damn, I must have gotten very lucky finding Blitzwing and Sludge then.
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:11 pm

Is it possible they got single figure shipments for these? I also have seen 5 or more Starscreams or Galvatrons on the shelves at almost every Target, but no Sludge or Blitzwing. I've never seen such a disproportionate number for TF. Even Grimlock was relatively easy to find. I haven't seen many sighting posts for these.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:40 pm

I know Blitzwing:Galvatron is 1:2. Possible that Starscream/Sludge is the same ratio.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:31 pm

Because we definitely need more of a repaint everyone & their mother has over a brand new mold/character...

And a local friend found a Blitzwing as well, so I know he's been in the area at least once.
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:19 pm

I've been seeing Blizwing at Walmart. The Studio Series Starscreams are either $40 or $20 in my area Walmarts. I went to an out of town store looking for McFarlane Superpowers and found one Supermobile and a $20 Starscream.
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:34 pm

Oops, I forgot I had a preorder for Sludge at Hasbro Pulse. Really didn't need a second, I haven't gotten around to opening the one I got from Dorkside nearly two weeks ago.
captaincracker
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:08 pm

I love these Dinobots. This is the first time I'm buying 2 of each so I can display them in both modes. All my others are in dino mode so I wanted to change it up while also being able to still display the far superior dinosaur versions. I hope we see both Slag and Swoop at Pulse con.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:24 pm

Got Sludge! Such a fun team. He’s appropriately huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:53 pm

Sludge was actually up for retail on Amazon. Since I haven't found him in store yet, and I missed him on Dorkside, I bit. Free shipping too. But uhh, Amazon's free shipping, even though I have prime, estimates him at 2 weeks. Apparently, Amazon is done with the 2 day free shipping. I may just cancel my prime because of it. That's the biggest reason I had it. And this one I don't mind buying online anyway, since it's a sealed box, can't check the paint in store. And if something is broken or missing, I'll just send it back till they get it right. But that 2 week shipping, that's a killer, when I thought I was paying the monthly fee for 2 day shipping. Places like Dorkside and BBTS I get. But Amazon, c'mon man.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:27 pm

Some items on Amazon, at certain points, ship a little slower. They didn't eliminate 2-day, or even 1-day, shipping.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:31 pm

Ash Talon wrote:Some items on Amazon, at certain points, ship a little slower. They didn't eliminate 2-day, or even 1-day, shipping.
Everything I tried to order had a 2 week estimate, from cat food to the new transformer to a blu ray to a wire for my xbox. I'm not the only one with this issue either. I looked it up and alot of people have been lately, to the point where they cancelled their subscription.

mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:33 pm

I pre-ordered my Sludge from Gamestop... which hasn't shipped me anything all year. Wonder if I should just bite and get it off Amazon.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:59 pm

Trunks3540 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:31 pm
Ash Talon wrote:Some items on Amazon, at certain points, ship a little slower. They didn't eliminate 2-day, or even 1-day, shipping.
Everything I tried to order had a 2 week estimate, from cat food to the new transformer to a blu ray to a wire for my xbox. I'm not the only one with this issue either. I looked it up and alot of people have been lately, to the point where they cancelled their subscription.

Not EVERYTHING is Prime eligible. If you want it in 2 days filter your purchase options on an item by Prime shipping.

Like Ash said, not everything is 2 day shipping, but it still happens. I ordered a hardcover TPB and had it the next day.
Falling Downer
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:48 am

Found Wheelie (and a pair of core Ratchets) at Target today. I had no idea these were out yet.

Return to “The Ark: The Unofficial Transformers Toy Board”