Transformers: Kingdom

BAH WEEP GRANAH WEEP NINI BONG! - Transformers! G1, MP, Third Party, Prime, Beast, whatever your little spark desires!
snakeyjones
Faster than a speeding bullet
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Transformers: Kingdom

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:38 pm

I'm honestly more surprised at how big transmutate is, like holy cow they're the third tallest character in the entire show.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:52 am

NORM wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:10 am
How do either of those photos convey that he isn’t a large character if there’s nothing else in the photos to reference?
It's more for the proportions and that the stubby legs are accurate.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:56 am

snakeyjones wrote:
I'm honestly more surprised at how big transmutate is, like holy cow they're the third tallest character in the entire show.
There's a bunch of different versions of that chart that places the scales all over the place.

The group photos are a lot more accurate, but there is nothing out there that's official as far as scale charts.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:48 am

So if I get a Red Card I can order Redwing? I thought it had online sold out with Target.

I want that fig quite a bit for my SS heroic Deceptions. But not bad enough to pay $70 for it.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:49 pm

Slixta wrote:
snakeyjones wrote:
There's a bunch of different versions of that chart that places the scales all over the place.

The group photos are a lot more accurate, but there is nothing out there that's official as far as scale charts.
Makes sense. In the show their sizes were a little suspect sometimes. I mean, I can't screenshot anything, but it always seemed like some of the characters had a general size, but would always go up or down a little depending on the episode, or even the shot, sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:03 pm

Prophet924 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:48 am
So if I get a Red Card I can order Redwing? I thought it had online sold out with Target.

I want that fig quite a bit for my SS heroic Deceptions. But not bad enough to pay $70 for it.

Thwipp!

It doesn't say it's sold out, but has a "How Do I Buy This?" button, and when I click it, it says "if you have a Red Card, make sure it's applied to your wallet." But it is. And even making sure it is & I'm fully logged in, the page still looks the same with that "how" button. I dunno. :|
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:50 pm

Thanks for checking.

I’ll just keep watching.

Thwipp!

redhulk11
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:50 pm

My Target pre-order for Kingdom Wingfinger came in the other day and I don't think I've disliked a toy this much ever in my whole life! I saw the reviews and everything so I kinda knew what I was getting into, but I wanted to give this a chance since I picked up all of the other fossilizers and I liked them quite a bit. To me, its bot mode is the better of the two modes and I still don't know what the heck I'm looking at when I have it just standing there. Unfortunately, the Fossilizer Combiner mode doesn't really save this figure for me because even though it looks cool, it's very hard to pose around. I would say this figure is a skip, unless you can get it on deep discount.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:16 am

I got my Sideswipe and Skywarp 2 pack today. Its about what I expected. I liked the Airrazor mold, even though it was a bit big for her. It works well here. The new heads are nice, even though the bot head is a little small, at least next to Airrazor. But I think hers may actually be a tad big. Not a huge deal, no pun intended. Mine came with chipped paint on the wing and beak. Nothing I can't fix. But it's a little irritating. And his joints are a little tight. It makes him harder to transform. It requires a little more force then I'm used to. Popped his legs off a couple times just trying to get the torso to bend inward.

Sideswipe I have decided to keep. I was on the fence, but I don't have a Sideswipe, at all, and even though I kinda liked the live action movie design, this will do (even though they are no where near close). Hes still a bit bulky for my tastes, and flat. But that's how he was designed in the show too. It's more of a design preference then the actual figure. But I like him better then I thought I would. His Lambo mode helped. It doesn't click together as well as I would like, which, is to say, mine doesn't really click together at all. Its more held together by the force of the parts pushing in on themselves. But its decent for the most part. All in all I enjoy the set. And it was like $5 cheaper then it was originally supposed to be. Which was also cool. Not sure if it was a sale or a price drop, but they only charged me 47 something instead of 53. Can't complain.

The one thing I kinda wanna point out, is I like what they're doing with the new boxes, aside from there not being a window. For an online only excluisve where you can't see it before you buy it it's fine. But if it were a store exclusive I would've liked to be able to at least look at the figure. But them trying to be more eco friendly with these non single use plastic packages gives me a little more respect for them. I did enjoy the clamshells in the days of yore for ML and such, but those were a huge waste of plastic lol. This doesn't even have plastic tie straps to hold the figures in. It feels more like a hemp rope. I don't remember if my other TF figures had this, but it's kinda nifty.

Prophet924
Thwipp!

Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:46 pm

Not sure where to put this but…I’m a sucker for these repaints.

Amazon/Pulse solicited Puffer and Road Ranger. I can’t help but get these. The small bot being a deluxe size-ish is great already. Then I can make little armies with these. I’m getting Pipes when the offer it.

It’s got me curious whenever they get to Brawn or Windcharger or the season two guys Cosmos and Powerglide how many repaints will they make?

Thwipp!

Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:17 am

Grabbed Waspinator and Shadow Panther at Target today.

Weird to own figures Hasbro hasn’t even publicly announced or even confirmed their existence.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:09 am

Roufuss wrote:Grabbed Waspinator and Shadow Panther at Target today.

Weird to own figures Hasbro hasn’t even publicly announced or even confirmed their existence.
Wait what...? Shadow who now? I want pics.

Thatman
Avengers Assemble

Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:46 pm

Do we have any idea what's going on with Pipes and/or Tigatron, speaking of the figures that (I don't think) were never formally announced?
Leonardo T Dragon
Customized

Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:54 pm

Roufuss wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:17 am
Grabbed Waspinator and Shadow Panther at Target today.

What?!!!

Waspinator has plans.... to release before his announcement apparently!
NORM
My Thread USED to be Bigger Than Yours

Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:26 pm

I saw that Shadow Panther at Walmart this morning. Plus the skeleton figures in that wave and Tracks. Also spotted Galvatron restock.

Return to “The Ark: The Unofficial Transformers Toy Board”