Masterverse: 7” He-Man line

I HAVE THE POWER! - Masters of the Universe Classics, MOTU200X, the vintage toys, PoP and yes, even NA - talk about them in here!
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Masterverse: 7” He-Man line

Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:42 am

I mentioned the CS rep was having difficulty adjusting two of my three figures and needed help from his manager. I received three emails showing $9.90 would be returned to my account for each figure. They also sent two more emails with e-gift cards for $10.50 each, with the message, "We’re sorry for the inconvenience with your recent order." That's wild, I didn't feel inconvenienced at all. Their were no issues with our chat and it was all nice and polite.
heman008
Avengers Assemble

Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:58 pm

I did the same as most of y’all. Picked up Hordak and She-Ra just this morning from Target and canceled my BBTS order. Which works out great because now the store credit from BBTS with pay for Catra and CGI Skeletor that are processing soon. Just got the email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:03 pm

Trap Jaw was ringing up full price at self check. Don't think I'll be benefiting from the sale this time around.
PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:39 pm

A little bummed I already had She-Ra and Hordak in hand and didn't get them cheap... I guess I was able to get 40th He-Man at the sale price and cancel my BBTS order for that - so there's something.

Also got word that Zodac and Catra are processing at BBTS so I should be close to current again soon.
vicious7171
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:49 pm

mrboshek wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:42 am
I mentioned the CS rep was having difficulty adjusting two of my three figures and needed help from his manager. I received three emails showing $9.90 would be returned to my account for each figure. They also sent two more emails with e-gift cards for $10.50 each, with the message, "We’re sorry for the inconvenience with your recent order." That's wild, I didn't feel inconvenienced at all. Their were no issues with our chat and it was all nice and polite.
Target? Target is so YMMV with this kind of thing. My CS rep told me, regarding my full-price 40th He-Man I just received on the 4th, "the item is already on sale so there is no price matching available." Which makes zero sense when I clearly said I paid full price and wanted a price adjustment to the new sale price. She said, "I'll do it for you just this one time" after showing her Target's own policy of price matching anything within 14 days.

Question is, is the 14 days from when you pre-ordered or when you received it?
The Gill-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:33 pm

Tried to order Hordak & She Ra from Target, but it wouldn't allow me to. Couldn't even add them to the cart.

On the other hand, with my Red Card, I was able to get 40th He-Man for $12, so I'm not really complaining.
EICzerofour
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:22 pm

BBTS is processing my CGI Skeletor, He-Man and POP Catra soon. I went on BBTS, saw that they have Frosta, and preordered her too. I kind of wish that these would charge at different times, but I am happy to have them none the less.

BTW I am out of the loop, is Frosta the only other POP figure we know is coming, after Hordak, She-Ra, and Catra?
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:50 pm

EICzerofour wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:22 pm
BBTS is processing my CGI Skeletor, He-Man and POP Catra soon. I went on BBTS, saw that they have Frosta, and preordered her too. I kind of wish that these would charge at different times, but I am happy to have them none the less.

BTW I am out of the loop, is Frosta the only other POP figure we know is coming, after Hordak, She-Ra, and Catra?
They showed Shadow Weaver at SDCC this year. Beyond her I don't think anything POP has been announced.
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:55 pm

I got the price adjustment on the He-Man that was delivered today. The finally tally, $9.90 back for each of the three deluxes, $6.35 back on He-Man, and $21 in e-giftcards for my "inconvenience".

I'm not too crazy about this new He-Man. First impression after five minutes. I think his upper chest looks too bulbous. That may be the best description. Almost like he needs deeper side and lower pec cuts to make the muscles look more like slabs.
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:47 pm

The more I look at He-Man, the less I like him and he is now back in the box. I'm not returning him, at least I got him on sale. Maybe I'll change my mind later. I think the upper body girth overpowers the size of his arms. The worst example I've seen since McFarlane's Nightwing.
Evil Monkey Pope
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:50 pm

Why isn't the second teela even listed on Target or Walmart?
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:57 pm

Evil Monkey Pope wrote:Why isn't the second teela even listed on Target or Walmart?
https://www.target.com/p/masters-of-the ... A-83766546

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Evil Monkey Pope
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:35 am

Why wouldn't she show up when I searched Masterverse or Teela? She's unavailable so I guess it's moot now.
Jase
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:38 am

Evil Monkey Pope wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:35 am
Why wouldn't she show up when I searched Masterverse or Teela? She's unavailable so I guess it's moot now.
When searching Target, make sure you select “out of stock” as part of your search filters. Otherwise, Target omits items that are out of stock.
theflicker
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:46 am

Evil Monkey Pope wrote:Why wouldn't she show up when I searched Masterverse or Teela? She's unavailable so I guess it's moot now.
If it makes you feel any better, I've had her favorited pretty much all year and have never seen her in stock.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Return to “Castle Grayskull: The Unofficial MOTU Toy Board”