All Elite Wrestling coming to consoles

No, this isn't the place to talk about low riding jeans or butt cream. In the Coin Slot, it's all about video games - PC, console, handheld, and online.
jimbles
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

All Elite Wrestling coming to consoles

Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:19 am

AEW had a youtube event today where they announced an upcoming console game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Cgu-I_dS4

To me, No Mercy is the absolute pinnacle of wrestling games. Maybe even fighting games in general, contentious as that is. Between WM2000 and No Mercy, I spent hundreds if not thousands of hours during my teen years playing solo and with friends; running head long into marathon royal rumbles that would creep into dawn during the school week, updating character outfits, adding new characters as they showed up on the main roster, playing pranks on my friends by editing their create-a-players... Just too many memories. So to hear that AEW is bringing in No Mercy's director, and pairing it with Yuke's for development, it leaves me with the biggest grin imaginable. I'm over the moon with happiness.

And to tie it back into a Fwoosh-related thought, the chunky character designs and fighting game core would make for an ideal Storm Collectibles license pick-up...
brant
I wish I had super powers
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: All Elite Wrestling coming to consoles

Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:00 pm

I totally agree with you for that. Thank you so much for sharing this with us btw

SHAREit MX Player

Return to “The Coin Slot - Video Games”

Recent Topics