Nintendo Switch

No, this isn't the place to talk about low riding jeans or butt cream. In the Coin Slot, it's all about video games - PC, console, handheld, and online.
Trappedtexan
Super Poseable
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Nintendo Switch

Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:32 pm

does anyone here play the switch? I just got my son one for his birthday and he is all into pokemon games so he plays those. I havent really played a game in a long time (like sat down and grinded through something) probably red dead redemption the first one was the last game I really stuck with. I tried red dead 2 but after about an hour or 2 I lost interest. Anyway on the switch there is a mario maker game that looks intriguing. I love watching some of the people play that on you tube and have watched their videos for a long while before I even got him the system. Just was curious what you guys think are the best games on this system and if many here play it.
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Nintendo Switch

Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:55 am

Most people will say the best game on the console is either The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, or Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Personally, I like RPG-type experiences, so I vouch for Breath of the Wild. After the initial tutorial area, BotW allows you to roam freely across a beautiful and truly gigantic world. It gently points you in the direction of one quest or another, but the game wants you to explore. I've heard a lot of folks say that BotW reignites a love for gaming. It's one of my 20 favorite games of all time.

The Switch is also great for indies, though. I'd recommend checking out Untitled Goose Game or Stardew Valley, depending on your tastes.

Return to “The Coin Slot - Video Games”