Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

No, this isn't the place to talk about low riding jeans or butt cream. In the Coin Slot, it's all about video games - PC, console, handheld, and online.
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:58 am

Trailer and gameplay.

I know folks are pretty hyped about this one, but it feels like a cheap knockoff to me.
hurricanebtvs
Wannabe Mod FAIL!

Re: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:44 pm

I've got to be honest, it doesn't look good.
lalefi
Here comes a new challenger!

Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:55 pm

Marvel’s Avengers wasn’t handled well and still isn’t. Hopefully, this would be more story driven and also less repetitive.

Mini Militia App Lock
heinousjoe
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:07 am

The new trailer just doesn't look good graphic-wise
How long has this been in development?
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:42 pm

Actually this looks more like a Guardians story I want to see. One which has no flippin’ MCU fetters. It looks refreshing. I don’t give a crap if Thor or the Eternals show up. I know the Guardians are in Thor Love and Thunder. I’m looking forward to that story too. There’s also more than enough of a story with the alien races, Nova Corp, Universal Church, and whatever else they want to throw in there.

Man I really like the “over designed” looks. They seem more alien. They seem more space adventure. The Nova corps look so cool to me. I dig the idea that Starlord was a band Peter Quill liked and fashions his space adventure with that aesthetic. His mom calling him her little Starlord is cool too. It’s just fun to explore this idea too.

I really suck at multi-player mechanics so I know the gameplay is going to be very challenging to me. But I’m going to give it a shot. I want to see the world building. I want to hear the bickering/joking between the characters. I also don’t play a ton of games so the look in the trailers looks finished enough to me.

I’m getting this game. And it will probably bleed over into my want for plastic representations which are highly unlikely to come. But I’ll want them.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Coin Slot - Video Games”