Mcfarlane the Endless any interest??

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
MadMaxx
Faster than a speeding bullet
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Mcfarlane the Endless any interest??

Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:19 am

I'd be all in on any Sandman figures McFarlane (or just about anyone else) puts out! I have all the old DC Direct figures, and I'm happy to have them on the shelf, but they are severely lacking by today's standards: Delirium, for example, is pre-posed in a sculpt that just cannot stand on its own (and even using the included stand makes no difference :lol: )
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:06 pm

A little off topic, but Sandman is really good. Watched the first four episodes last night, and I think DC/Netflix have a major hit on their hands.

And I still doubt Todd would even entertain the idea of making any of the Endless. Ever. At least without DC directly telling him to.
Dr. Langstrom
Faster than a speeding bullet

Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:47 pm

Ok,it's been a little time so I hope that those that can have seen the Netflix adaptation of Neil Gaimans Sandman.. To me its a masterpiece and Kirby Howel Baptist completely won me over as Death.
So I now want figures of the Endless even more.Anyone else have any interest now, or has your interest not changed...???
I don't even care now if it's comic or film version, just give me the Endless Mr.Mcfarlane..please.
Take my money..
Dr.Langstrom aka Man-Bat
aceofknaves
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:27 pm

I’m always a comic look over media look kind of guy when it comes to figures, but Sandman is a case where I would buy both enthusiastically. The Netflix show is sublime.
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:57 am

I finally finished Sandman. I never read the books so I can’t really tell what changed other than the visual looks of some of the Endless. That said I would definitely want both comic and tv versions of The Endless. Especially both versions of Death. The actress impressed me. Dream was pretty good too. The actors for Desire and Despair were spot on as far as I’m concerned.

Now two things I have to ask for any of you Endless fans.
Spoiler! :
First, when Morningstar played that game with Dream and the first thing he said was Direwolf……was that actually in the books or is that like GOT Easter egg? Because I raised my eyebrow like The Rock when Gwendoline said that. Second, who is the most powerful of the Endless? I’ve heard others claim it to be Destiny or even Dream but I was always under the impression that it was Death. Like I said I never read Sandman, but I remember reading the Books of Magic by Gaiman also. There is a scene in the book at the end of the universe that always made me think about Death being the most powerful.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”

Recent Topics