Page Punchers - little figure with a comic

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
Zorn88
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Page Punchers - little figure with a comic

Fri May 13, 2022 6:31 pm

jokerjester wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 3:37 pm
I'm going to get the Batman because IT HAS A FREAKIN' REPRINT OF BATMAN 608 2ND PRINT!!! Love that cover. No need to hunt the pricey copy of it.
SAME.

Though, I am a little concerned now that I'm seeing the final product. Is the "Page Punchers" section at the bottom and the "english comic book" just inserts?
KNR
Runs Around in Tights

Sat May 14, 2022 4:00 am

Shinigami_PL wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:04 pm
They look fine, slightly worse than I was expecting up close. Black Adam is once again the worst one. Flash and the other two are mostly ok. I'm surprised that there's no reuse between them, all sculpted individually (but Supes has visible trunks on his legs so a classic variant will be coming in the future) and look to be at least somewhat based on sculpts/designs from the bigger figures.

Pass for me but I might pick them up for my kid.
I had no intention of picking these up but honestly if I see them in person I will probably grab them for my kid as well. He loves the 3.75 marvel retro ones. The Spider-Man goes everywhere with him. So if I can get him hooked into DC then I can consider my job as a father successful lol.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat May 14, 2022 2:21 pm

KvHulk wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 2:20 pm
Smaller, less articulation. I love going backwards. Might as well be watching 4K movies on a smartphone. oh wait...
OH NO!!!!!

A company is making something that YOU don't want, but OTHERS might be interested in?

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!

Variety is the spice of life.
4LOTT
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat May 14, 2022 7:35 pm

stack32 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:20 pm
jokerjester wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 3:37 pm
I'm going to get the Batman because IT HAS A FREAKIN' REPRINT OF BATMAN 608 2ND PRINT!!! Love that cover. No need to hunt the pricey copy of it.
I just ordered mainly for that reason, though I'm interested in the figure too.

Is there some reason McFarlane seems to think Hush Batman needs a yelling head? If there was an iconic panel they were copying I'd get it but I don't remember one from the story.
Now that we’ve seen the head sculpt for the 7” Hush Batman the yelling head makes more sense on the 3.75 figure since he’s seems to be using the same sculpt. Still don’t know why he went with a yelling expression though
MLNUT
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 17, 2022 2:20 am

It's too bad these are only 3" tall. I would have made some purchases if they were at least 3.75" to compliment my other 1:18 scale figures but I guess not.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”

Recent Topics