DC General Thread

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
User avatar
Jase
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:35 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:03 am

Lucked out this morning and found a freshly stocked case of Shazam and Dark Flash at Walmart. Grabbed a Shazam. Then at Target after work they had the shipper with Deathstroke, Wonder Woman, Black Adam (w/Throne) and Kyle GL. Only grabbed Black Adam as I want that throne.
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 4783
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 9:57 am

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:20 am

McFarlane will have this all figured out when he can get one of his sculptors to make Superman taller than Batman. It shouldn't be that hard to do being digital sculpts.
User avatar
CFFJR
Super Poseable
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Aurora, CO
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:06 am

Chooch wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:59 pm
CFFJR wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:06 pm
Chooch wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:56 pm
I found a lone Shazam in Colorado yesterday.
Whoa, really? Are you willing to share where? I'm in Colorado.

If not, that's cool, I'm already glad to know I can start looking in earnest again. I had run out of patience and stopped checking! Walmart gets exhausting.

Glad you found him!
It was the Walmart on Ralston Road in Arvada, but it came home with me. I did just walk by 3 Dark Flashes at the Lakeside Walmart 10 minutes ago.
Nice! Thanks man. And no worries, I assumed you bought it. I just wanted to get an idea. If you were in say, Grand Junction or something, I'd feel less urgent about it. :lol:

As it is though, I'm definitely stopping at a couple of Walmarts on the way home from work today.
User avatar
Jase
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:35 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:19 am

CFFJR wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:06 am
Chooch wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:59 pm
CFFJR wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:06 pm


Whoa, really? Are you willing to share where? I'm in Colorado.

If not, that's cool, I'm already glad to know I can start looking in earnest again. I had run out of patience and stopped checking! Walmart gets exhausting.

Glad you found him!
It was the Walmart on Ralston Road in Arvada, but it came home with me. I did just walk by 3 Dark Flashes at the Lakeside Walmart 10 minutes ago.
Nice! Thanks man. And no worries, I assumed you bought it. I just wanted to get an idea. If you were in say, Grand Junction or something, I'd feel less urgent about it. :lol:

As it is though, I'm definitely stopping at a couple of Walmarts on the way home from work today.
Hey! I’m in Grand Junction! :wink:
User avatar
CO_Alex
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 901
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:36 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:49 am

Chooch wrote:
CFFJR wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:06 pm
Chooch wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:56 pm
I found a lone Shazam in Colorado yesterday.
Whoa, really? Are you willing to share where? I'm in Colorado.

If not, that's cool, I'm already glad to know I can start looking in earnest again. I had run out of patience and stopped checking! Walmart gets exhausting.

Glad you found him!
It was the Walmart on Ralston Road in Arvada, but it came home with me. I did just walk by 3 Dark Flashes at the Lakeside Walmart 10 minutes ago.
I’m in CO as well, but further south in Parker. The Target in Parker had the new Shazam with his throne as well as the new Kyle Rayner, Deathstroke in white and a Wonder Woman that I’m not familiar with.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 4332
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:45 am

you mean black adam right... not shazam
User avatar
Chooch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1345
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:22 am

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:09 am

All of us circling Denver, but never actually shopping in it it seems. The 'burb life has all the toy action.
hbprops
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun May 30, 2021 12:55 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:59 am

Got a tracking number for my kid flash earlier today. Very fast turnaround for these McF exclusives.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 5720
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:08 am

Chooch, that seems to be the issue…shopping. No preorder availability on these figures is meant to drive us into a physical Wal Mart location. But they’ll be very disappointed in me as I buy very little at Wal Mart other than figures. My trip to WM doesn’t lead me into purchasing groceries or pet supplies or whatever. Got nothing against WM. Just not my preferred shopping venue.
User avatar
TheGrammatizator
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:32 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:27 am

Just picked up my Azbats from the Post Office, nice to see these GL hitting the UK not too far behind the States. Plus we have the fun of no store exclusives, everything just hits everywhere.

Now just hoping Shazam and Dark Flash aren't far behind!
User avatar
Shinigami_PL
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Poland
Posts: 7860
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:37 am

Cool, that means AzBats should show up in Poland very soon as well.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 5720
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:40 pm

Isn’t it time for some news?
PharOOO
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 548
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:18 pm

hunnipot85 wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:48 pm
anybody know when we might see Balent Catwoman?
That's my most anticipated reveal from the leaked list of figures.

While the DC Direct Knightfall Catwoman is one of my favorite sculpts, I think the McFarlane team can design a figure with almost as nice a sculpt but with an abundant amount of articulation.

If we got a new Knightfall figure every quarter, I'd be very pleased.

Next on my wish list would be Two-Face in one of his baggie 90s suits with the orange and purple split coloring. Unless I'm mistaken, I don't believe McFarlane Toys have produced any version of Two-Face in their assortment yet, have they?
User avatar
PresidentJuggernaut
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Boston
Posts: 411
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:49 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:43 pm

PharOOO wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:18 pm
hunnipot85 wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:48 pm
anybody know when we might see Balent Catwoman?
That's my most anticipated reveal from the leaked list of figures.

While the DC Direct Knightfall Catwoman is one of my favorite sculpts, I think the McFarlane team can design a figure with almost as nice a sculpt but with an abundant amount of articulation.

If we got a new Knightfall figure every quarter, I'd be very pleased.

Next on my wish list would be Two-Face in one of his baggie 90s suits with the orange and purple split coloring. Unless I'm mistaken, I don't believe McFarlane Toys have produced any version of Two-Face in their assortment yet, have they?
No, and I'm very much looking forward to one, he's my favorite Bat villain.
aceofknaves
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: The Valley, SoCal
Posts: 5559
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:39 am

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:47 pm

Oh yes please to an iconic Two-Face. This line needs to give us a deep roster of classic Bat-villains.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”