McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
PharOOO
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:19 am

So now, besides wanting to buy 3J Batgirl & Power Suit Lex Luthor, I'm tempted to buy this Zur-En Batman and possibly even that McFarlane Wonder Woman.

I'm extremely selective with DC figures because I have so many DC Direct and Mattel figures but somehow McFarlane produces certain figures that hit the perfect "blank spot" in my DC collection that I need to buy them like Year 2 Batman & the Comedian Joker.
Nice job, Todd!
Joe Gillian
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:10 pm

Jacguitarist wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:32 pm
bat1975 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:14 am
Any sightings of the TDKR wave in hand?
I also want to know this lol
One thing I will say about their TDKR Bats is between Mezco, MAFEX, and Mattel...I honestly think I like the McFarlane head sculpt the best
I honestly kinda love it as well. I hope they make an unmasked variant at some point.

I wanna modify the torso a bit to give him a deeper crunch and maybe also give him a wired cape.
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:09 am

Every time I check out one of the news sites and see a great Wonder Woman like the one below, I get excited thinking McF is finally doing a WW. Unfortunately it's just another statue, but I wish we had something like this in the Multiverse line.

misterskeezler on Instagram

TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:20 am

Finally saw swamp thing at target today I knew it was big but wow it looks awesome but I passed for now I’ll get him later on
MagnusPrimal
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:20 am

Mister Skeezler wrote:Every time I check out one of the news sites and see a great Wonder Woman like the one below, I get excited thinking McF is finally doing a WW. Unfortunately it's just another statue, but I wish we had something like this in the Multiverse line.

Seriously. I would absolutely love it if Todd would give us a WW that looked like that. How many other versions has he made while ignoring the classic one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ultramane
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:23 am

is there a reason people are constantly impatient about regular wonder woman? saving the one look you really want for later is something most major lines do. look at how long it took for hasbro to make classic looks for people.
PG-Superfan
CROM!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:27 am

Ultramane wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:23 am
is there a reason people are constantly impatient about regular wonder woman? saving the one look you really want for later is something most major lines do. look at how long it took for hasbro to make classic looks for people.
People want a complete Justice League as a foundation of their collection. I'm sure there are some people who won't even start collecting until it looks like the core Justice League is available in matching looks.
yojoebro82
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:38 am

MagnusPrimal wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:20 am
Mister Skeezler wrote:Every time I check out one of the news sites and see a great Wonder Woman like the one below, I get excited thinking McF is finally doing a WW. Unfortunately it's just another statue, but I wish we had something like this in the Multiverse line.

Seriously. I would absolutely love it if Todd would give us a WW that looked like that. How many other versions has he made while ignoring the classic one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Todd needs to get going with more females in general. I want a Wonder Woman (that's not super niche), Supergirl, Zatana, Black Canary, Hawk Girl.......let's go!
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:59 am

Ultramane wrote:is there a reason people are constantly impatient about regular wonder woman? saving the one look you really want for later is something most major lines do. look at how long it took for hasbro to make classic looks for people.
Why should we not be impatient for something we want? This kind of feels like you're being contrary for no reason here.

TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:40 am

I mean for gi joe hasbro did 2 storm shadows before we got a classic one and what mcfarlane has done at least 6 or 7 WW and not a classic ish look at all
spinc
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:17 am

Wow, that WW looks beautiful. What an amazing sculpt. Does anyone make figures with sculpts like -that- anymore?
BruceKent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:42 am

Put me down for a classic WW!
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:48 am

I'm not super picky about what versions we get of characters, but seeing a complete core Justice League (even if their costumes don't match, but I know that's important to a lot of collectors) would be my dream for this line. And definitely more women since DC has such a huge array of great female characters. I wouldn't call myself impatient, but more like the SECOND one of those figures gets announced I want to give someone my money for 'em.
Falling Downer
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:03 am

I want an "iconic/classic" Wonder Woman for no other reason than I love Wonder Woman. Second favorite DC character after Superman.

I'm not biting my nails, laying awake at night waiting for McFarlane to reveal her, but I want one as soon as they can put it out there because I'm a huge fan of the character.

They also need to at least get some comic version of Harley out there, too. And Catwoman. And Supergirl.
Ultramane
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:17 am

TheCollector1999 wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:40 am
I mean for gi joe hasbro did 2 storm shadows before we got a classic one and what mcfarlane has done at least 6 or 7 WW and not a classic ish look at all
i mean the movie one is pretty close and it hung around for forever, so i could see holding off for a bit while going for looks that haven't been made before.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”