Batman 1966

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
User avatar
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Posts: 3535
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:46 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:45 am

I found the Black & White Joker today at the Palisades Center Target.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Posts: 3535
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:46 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:17 pm

I found the Villain’s Lair today. Now I just need to find Alfred as Batman and the lunchbox set.
Image
Image
Image
MLNUT
Yells At Clouds
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:07 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:17 am

PJ wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:45 am
I found the Black & White Joker today at the Palisades Center Target.
Image
Image
Image
Why? Is this nostalgic for people who watched Batman in B&W?
User avatar
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Posts: 3535
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:46 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:24 am

MLNUT wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:17 am
PJ wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:45 am
I found the Black & White Joker today at the Palisades Center Target.
Image
Image
Image
Why? Is this nostalgic for people who watched Batman in B&W?
Maybe. I know I did watch it on a B&W TV when I watched it at my Gandmother’s house in the early/mid 70’s.
User avatar
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Los Angeles - City of Fallen Angels
Posts: 11339
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:01 am

Re: Batman 1966

Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:08 am

I saw the b&w Joker the other day. And Alfred as Batman yesterday. Also picked up the villains lair a few days ago.
jaygarrick1940
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 274
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 1:31 am

Re: Batman 1966

Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:14 am

I like the b&w figures. Now we need a b&w batcave & batmobile. I wish McFarlane would make The Adventures of Superman figures in this Retro line. I would like a color & b&w Superman figures from the 50s TV show.
Barnabas Collins
I wish I had super powers
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:35 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:29 am

Retro Egghead (Vincent Price) figure by McFarlane is on ebay from a seller in Hong Kong. Looks to be legit, but why no official news or leaks?
mr Articulate
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 4370
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:22 am

Re: Batman 1966

Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:36 am

Barnabas Collins wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:29 am
Retro Egghead (Vincent Price) figure by McFarlane is on ebay from a seller in Hong Kong. Looks to be legit, but why no official news or leaks?
Link? McFarlane Retro Batman 66 Egghead NEW In HAND DC classic TV series https://www.ebay.com/itm/275479288402?h ... cvip-panel
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 4314
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:09 pm

Yeah would have helped if we got a link or a screenshot of the figure. Anyways did some digging on Instagram and found this.
mr Articulate
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 4370
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:22 am

Re: Batman 1966

Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:23 pm

NEW BATMAN wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:09 pm
Yeah would have helped if we got a link or a screenshot of the figure. Anyways did some digging on Instagram and found this.
Found on ebay under “sold” items “McFarlane Retro Batman 66 Egghead NEW In HAND DC classic TV series “
MLNUT
Yells At Clouds
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:07 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:39 pm

jaygarrick1940 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:14 am
I wish McFarlane would make The Adventures of Superman figures in this Retro line. I would like a color & b&w Superman figures from the 50s TV show.
You, me and about 25000 others!
Barnabas Collins
I wish I had super powers
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:35 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:30 am

Egghead figure looks pretty good.
User avatar
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3994
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:55 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:37 am

Barnabas Collins wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:30 am
Egghead figure looks pretty good.
I concur, although I would’ve liked to see some eggsiting egg themed props.
Barnabas Collins
I wish I had super powers
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:35 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:06 am

DetectiveHoag wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:37 am
Barnabas Collins wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:30 am
Egghead figure looks pretty good.
I concur, although I would’ve liked to see some eggsiting egg themed props.
Me, too, but can probably find a miniature basket of eggs (at Michaels or Hobby Lobby) for Egghead to throw on Robin. :drool: :evil: 8)
joshsquash729
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: NYC
Posts: 1399
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:40 am

Re: Batman 1966

Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:31 pm

Saw B&W Joker at Target here in NY the other day. Looked good, but, growing up in the 90's, I always associated the show with its bright, vibrant colors. I think it's super cool of Todd to do the B&W figures, though! Saw the Villains Lair as well, and was really tempted to grab it, but then I'd want the Batcave as well, and I have a feeling that's gonna be difficult to track down for a decent price nowadays.

Egghead looks nice! Who doesn't love Vincent Price? I'll definitely be picking him up when I find him, as well as King Tu t (at least I think he was leaked). I have the basket of easter eggs that the Nightmare Before Christmas Easter Bunny came with that would look pretty nice with him. Hope Bookworm is next.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”





Recent Topics