McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
User avatar
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 3975
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 9:57 am

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:52 am

I saw Aquaman and Cyborg in a Walmart today. I didn't do a purchase due to having them all pre-ordered. Aquaman is a beast though.
User avatar
dHunter333
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 5556
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:30 am

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:59 am

Lucky you I been hunting with no luck
So armored Darkseid is a gold label Walmart exclusive…
User avatar
mancer702000
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 867
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:58 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:53 am

Any East Coast sightings on these yet? I’m in NC.
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 2998
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:35 am

checked a target and a walmart early today and no sign of them in either store. was hoping to find the red/blue superman at target, guess i'll keep checking.
User avatar
dHunter333
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 5556
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:30 am

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:40 am

On vacation
Checked Walmart in Indiana, Alabama, and 4 in Florida…nothing
User avatar
Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1004
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:10 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:00 am

dHunter333 wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:40 am
On vacation
Checked Walmart in Indiana, Alabama, and 4 in Florida…nothing
On vacation and still hunting. 8)

Are these Justice League figures as popular as the ebay prices are demanding or is this just indicative of have it now?
I am concerned these are not going to stay in stores long once they arrive.
DarkKnight
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:25 am

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:18 am

Hopefully they’ll be out soon I’ve been watching for a Batman but haven’t seen any as for how long they’ll stay in stores that kinda depends on initial orders and demand come to think of it does anyone know if these are a separate SKU or UPC code than the regular line? Come to think of it I still haven’t seen a US release date for the Blu Ray of the film and that could have an impact on sales as well
User avatar
NorrinRadd
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1741
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:19 am

mancer702000 wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:53 am
Any East Coast sightings on these yet? I’m in NC.
I bought them all at the Target closest to you.


Kidding! I haven’t seen them anywhere, not that I’ve been looking.
User avatar
Sloth15
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: US of A
Posts: 3919
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 6:21 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:42 am

Fly4v wrote:
dHunter333 wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:40 am
On vacation
Checked Walmart in Indiana, Alabama, and 4 in Florida…nothing
On vacation and still hunting. 8)

Are these Justice League figures as popular as the ebay prices are demanding or is this just indicative of have it now?
I am concerned these are not going to stay in stores long once they arrive.
Maybe its a toy hunting vacation?
User avatar
nando820
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 654
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:02 pm

Sloth15 wrote:
Fly4v wrote:
dHunter333 wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:40 am
On vacation
Checked Walmart in Indiana, Alabama, and 4 in Florida…nothing
On vacation and still hunting. 8)

Are these Justice League figures as popular as the ebay prices are demanding or is this just indicative of have it now?
I am concerned these are not going to stay in stores long once they arrive.
Maybe its a toy hunting vacation?
The best type of vacation! Image a vacation it’s never complete without a toy hunting run


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Sloth15
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: US of A
Posts: 3919
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 6:21 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:12 pm

nando820 wrote:
Sloth15 wrote:
Fly4v wrote: On vacation and still hunting. 8)

Are these Justice League figures as popular as the ebay prices are demanding or is this just indicative of have it now?
I am concerned these are not going to stay in stores long once they arrive.
Maybe its a toy hunting vacation?
The best type of vacation! Image a vacation it’s never complete without a toy hunting run


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True. I'd rather come home with a cool figure than some touristy knick knack.
User avatar
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 3975
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 9:57 am

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:27 pm

Hey this guy has a review for the red/blue Superman. You can't understand him much but the video quality is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUm_AXc4pR8


McFarlane's sculpting team should take off the etching on this digital model and use this for most of the modern Superman figures.
BruceKent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Palm Coast, FL.
Posts: 1078
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:18 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:06 pm

drkknght64 wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:27 pm
Hey this guy has a review for the red/blue Superman. You can't understand him much but the video quality is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUm_AXc4pR8


McFarlane's sculpting team should take off the etching on this digital model and use this for most of the modern Superman figures.
How many languages is he speaking?
User avatar
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: An Abandoned Toys R Us
Posts: 2346
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:40 pm

Glad we know what is up with armored Darkseid hopefully he doesn’t release too long after we start to get the unarmored one
User avatar
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 3975
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 9:57 am

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:06 pm

BruceKent wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:06 pm
drkknght64 wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:27 pm
Hey this guy has a review for the red/blue Superman. You can't understand him much but the video quality is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUm_AXc4pR8


McFarlane's sculpting team should take off the etching on this digital model and use this for most of the modern Superman figures.
How many languages is he speaking?
Yeah, no clue, he has reviews for Batman and Flash up now.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”