Mondo 1/6 Batman: The Animated Series

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
dcucfan
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Mondo 1/6 Batman: The Animated Series

Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:47 am

Anyone get Joker today? I couldn’t go all in on these but did grab Joker to pair with my lone Batman. Those heads are all just so good.
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:01 am

I got him! Can’t believe it’s been a year since I last posted wondering when he’d be released — and he’s still not supposed to be released until next February!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:08 am

Strongly considering it. I talked myself out of this line after I saw a number of people selling their Mr. Freeze figures where the rubber rings on his arms / elbows had cracked and deteriorated over time. I don't know if it's due to abuse but I would assume adult collectors aren't taking their angst out on their $200+ Batman dollies. The fact that they are offering a redux Batman as well makes me want to get both he and Joker, but I'm reminding myself "$400+ and you already have the 6in versions..."

aka Internal Mom: "We have Batman the Animated series figures at home."
batprofessor
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:47 pm

Batman arrived yesterday. For a $200 figure, quality control leaves much to be desired. Paint slop, scratches, and a base stand that doesn’t properly support the figure are some of my concerns. I passed on the first edition after reading the reviews, hoping this would be up to snuff. It’s better, but it will be the last I order from the folks at Mondo.

picture hosting
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:58 pm

Be careful with the stand holder. Make sure it's a little bit loose around the figure. I had mine too tight on the OG release and now there are two little indents where the stand pushed on the plastic.
batprofessor
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:10 pm

I switched it with a “c” type waist grabber.
JAG2045
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:06 pm

A few question's about this line (from someone who has never bought Mondo stuff)

1. Was the Batman released at SDCC the same as the regular edition? I can see the SDCC Joker included 2 extra heads but Batman seems the same
2. Have they said anything about re-issuing Freeze?

Would appreciate any help!
InanimateObjects
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:05 pm

JAG2045 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:06 pm
A few question's about this line (from someone who has never bought Mondo stuff)

1. Was the Batman released at SDCC the same as the regular edition? I can see the SDCC Joker included 2 extra heads but Batman seems the same
2. Have they said anything about re-issuing Freeze?

Would appreciate any help!
1. To my knowledge, there was only the one version of the most recent Batman.
2. I have not seen anything about a Freeze re-issue, and I follow this line fairly closely.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”