Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
PresidentJuggernaut
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:28 pm

I woke up to the notification this morning as well, and got another one about a half hour ago. I'm still hoping these show up in good quantities in stores, but I'll keep signing back up for alerts in case I get lucky.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:30 am

I keep missing the Rexy alerts as well.

Speaking of the Hammond collection, has anyone found the Gallimimus yet? It's not on the app & my store doesn't seem to have pegs/shelf space for it.
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:27 am

One of my local Targets already has the Hammond Parasaurolophus already marked down to $12.
BizarroMort
Faster than a speeding bullet

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:07 pm

Ha, these alerts for Rexy seem to be such random times. And I assume they go quick, every time I see they're back it's quite a bit after the fact and they are gone. I'm hoping they will be relatively easy to find in-store eventually.
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:21 pm

I’m convinced that the Hammond Collection Rex figures are being scooped up by bots. I headed over to target the second I got the alert and by the time the page loaded they had all disappeared again. And when I look for Rexy on eBay, there’s a bunch there that are being sold for $200 and $300. So it’s got to be bots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thewyldman
Customized

Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:04 pm

panther10 wrote:
I’m convinced that the Hammond Collection Rex figures are being scooped up by bots. I headed over to target the second I got the alert and by the time the page loaded they had all disappeared again. And when I look for Rexy on eBay, there’s a bunch there that are being sold for $200 and $300. So it’s got to be bots

Hmmm I should sell the one that’s coming this week then if that’s the case haha pay for a good chunk of a Hiss Tank. This thing isn’t exclusive to just Target right, they just have early access to it like the they did with some masters stuff right?
panther10

Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:29 pm

thewyldman wrote:
panther10 wrote:

Hmmm I should sell the one that’s coming this week then if that’s the case haha pay for a good chunk of a Hiss Tank. This thing isn’t exclusive to just Target right, they just have early access to it like the they did with some masters stuff right?
I have no idea. The Rex was being sold at BBTS and Toy Wiz for a time too but it seems like they’ve disappeared off their respective websites. So Rexy herself might be an exclusive to Target.

joshsquash729
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:02 pm

Collect Jurassic posted a link for Hammond Collection Rexy on Amazon:

https://amzn.to/3OyjatZ

Not due out until end of August, but you never know! May luck out and ship sooner.
panther10

Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:08 pm

joshsquash729 wrote:Collect Jurassic posted a link for Hammond Collection Rexy on Amazon:

https://amzn.to/3OyjatZ

Not due out until end of August, but you never know! May luck out and ship sooner.
I’d rather confirm an order and wait two more months for delivery with Amazon than have to deal these Dino sniping bots at target a second longer.

Ordered.

dcucfan
CROM!

Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:15 pm

Amazon link won’t allow me to add to cart and the Target app is sold out in under 5 seconds. Vexing Rexy.

Edit: I was able to squeak in an Amazon order even though it kept saying unavailable. Hopefully it goes through! I imagine these will be easy to find eventually, but a real pain at the moment. Strange as everything else Hammond seems pretty easy to get.
panther10

Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:33 pm

dcucfan wrote:Amazon link won’t allow me to add to cart and the Target app is sold out in under 5 seconds. Vexing Rexy.
I bought mine off the Amazon app if that helps

Amazing_Spider-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:58 am

Rex has been going in and out of stock for the past half hour on Target apparently. Bots must be getting them.
dcucfan
CROM!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:52 pm

Lol the Target notifications are a joke, they’re definitely getting bought up the second they go up. And I thought the Clone Wars stuff was difficult. Hopefully Amazon delivers!
Zombie F-Body
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: "Never before have lives less lived been more chronicled"-Dennis Miller about social media

Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:56 am

I saw two local stores showing "limited stock" on the Rex so I checked them out. Struck out at one yesterday and scored one from the other store today. I guess stores are getting them in 2s. The guy that helped me today said his next shipment won't be until the 15th. Good luck out there guys. Now on to Grant and a few Galimimus.
snakeyjones
HULK SMASH!

Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:56 pm

Picked up Hammond Ceratosaurs and Triceratops at Toys R us here in Malaysia.

Ceratosaurs

- Chonky
- Articulation is virtually identical to the Baryonyx
- Really digging the color scheme
- Joints are tighter and overall feels sturdier than my copy of the Baryonyx, makes it easier to pose and balance
- Probably my favorite of the series so far.

Triceratops

- Sculpt and paintwork are really good
- Swivel hinge for the hips, knees and ankles; though the way the ankles are oriented means there's no rocker. Ball for the base of the skull. Ball for the base of the tail and another at the mid point
- Really could have used a mid torso joint imo
- Neck articulation is disappointing, barely any side to side or up and down; functionally a swivel. Wish they put a hinge so it can look down for charging poses
- We already knew this but NO JAW HINGE. How? Why? It's a small thing but it could have added so much personality to a pose
- To be fair there's only so much you can do with a Triceratops poseability wise, it's basically a Cow with a shield on its face.
- Of the figures I have from this series, honestly my least favorite. Basically a plastic potato

All the mid tier price point bois

Return to “The Board for the Other Hasbro & Mattel Lines”