Marvel Legends Deluxe Mojo Set

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
TFitz
Master of Avatars
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Marvel Legends Deluxe Mojo Set

Wed May 18, 2022 10:52 pm

Loving this! Fun TV packaging and Longshot looks perfect. Mojo could be slightly larger, but he's gonna take a lot of shelf space as-is. If this Dazzler is the start of building a proper Outback X-Men (Dwight specifically called that out), then I'm all for her as well. Lil' Wolvie has head movement, and I know I'm gonna be clamoring for a full X-Babies team. I'm still miffed we never got the Toybiz ones. They would still be on my shelfs now, had they been produced.
xbabiessc6.jpg
xbabiessc6.jpg (286.01 KiB) Viewed 410 times
maczero
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 18, 2022 10:55 pm

I do want Longshot but I'm not interested in Mojo or Dazzler so this will be a pass for me. Hopefully Longshot will get a single release in the future.
saintguillotine
Runs Around in Tights

Wed May 18, 2022 10:57 pm

Figures look amazing BUT we still don't have pulse where I live and won't be getting it any time soon. Bit perplexed by the release info for this one (though due to timezones I didn't have a chance to watch the stream before going to work so don't know what was said but the reporting on it is kinda unclear). Mojo and Longshot are essential for me, really hoping this isn't going to be an expensive headache to get.

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 18, 2022 11:12 pm

I have no interest in Longshot, a little interest in Dazzler and a lot of interest in Mojo, so I'm sure we'll all be able to swap figures to get the ones we want. :)

I'm so glad I sold off my Mojo, Longshot and Spiral earlier this year. Mojo was always great, but I didn't mind saying goodbye.
Chooch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 18, 2022 11:21 pm

Prepared for a $120 price tag, but worried I'm being overly optimistic.
MarvelLegendsMan
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed May 18, 2022 11:32 pm

Considering the price tag of the Star Wars Obi Wan, Ponda Baba and Dr. Evazon Cantina set, I'd be shocked if this came out to under $100. Probably $120. Way too much for this, but they'll get away with it because it's a Pulse exclusive. If this was a fan channel or general release, it would plummet in price the way MODOK did.

I'm not even a huge Mojo fan, but I am a big enough X-Men fan that I'll probably cave and buy this at full price like an idiot.

I'm probably a bigger Dazzler fan than most, but I really don't need a third Dazzler figure. Especially after I bought a second jacketed Dazzler to customize. Sigh.

At least Longshot has the right amount of fingers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

cmoney
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 18, 2022 11:47 pm

Anyone got any insight on this quote from the MarvelousNews article about the IG event:

"Mojo World Boxset will be a summer con exclusive. Longshot, Mojoverse version of Wolverine, Dazzler (Outback), AND MOJO which should end up getting a general release at some point based on info I have seen. "
CTVampSlayer
X-23 gots a boyfriend

Thu May 19, 2022 12:17 am

I'm all over this, I'll buy anything X-Men related. I would've preferred a different costume for Dazzler since this one is so close to the retro card version but if this means we're one step closer to armored Psylocke, cool. I like that she has new arms with bicep swivels, at least. Mojo and Longshot are selling the set anyway.
darkmoon766
Avengers Assemble

Thu May 19, 2022 12:32 am

That wolverine looks like a mini Funko pop. I don't see how it would fit with a comic display as an X-baby. Am I missing something?

JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu May 19, 2022 12:45 am

I knew it was Mojo from not being able to watch live, but did anyone else see the vintage TV set and think for a second we were finally getting 50s Wanda and Vision?

Still wish that was a thing, Hasbro!
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu May 19, 2022 12:51 am

darkmoon766 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 12:32 am
That wolverine looks like a mini Funko pop. I don't see how it would fit with a comic display as an X-baby. Am I missing something?

That was my same thought. It doesn't look like it fits with MLs, like it's from a different line all entirely. Not a fan of it at all.
tetragene
Avengers Assemble

Thu May 19, 2022 12:59 am

I'm pretty sure Chibi Wolverine is from that failed Exiles reboot. He definitely doesn't fit in as an X-baby, even if we're taking stuff like that Avengers/X-Men baby special that was more stylized the figure is too large. If they weren't going to do an Art Adams style x-baby then I wish they would have done a figure that matches the "x-babies Cyclops" that was released in the Marvel Universe line
yojoebro82
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu May 19, 2022 1:06 am

I would take the Longshot but do not need at 3rd Dazzler, or even another Mojo for that matter. Dreading what they price tag on this will be. > $100 for sure.
piggyv01
CROM!

Thu May 19, 2022 1:07 am

cmoney wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 11:47 pm
Anyone got any insight on this quote from the MarvelousNews article about the IG event:

"Mojo World Boxset will be a summer con exclusive. Longshot, Mojoverse version of Wolverine, Dazzler (Outback), AND MOJO which should end up getting a general release at some point based on info I have seen. "
I take it to mean that Mojo himself will get a solo release at some point? I hope so anyway, as he's the only part I'm interested in and I can't see him being a one off exclusive with all that new tooling.
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu May 19, 2022 1:11 am

Longshot looks good. Dazzler, I prefer the retro variety, even hair-wise. Not floored by any of these and the sight-less packaging kinda saps my enthusiasm since I keep the packaging to display them in. The X-Baby Wolverine is really off-putting as it looks more like one of Skottie Young's variant covers than Wolverine's brown/tan kid-version similar to the way Art Adams designed them. Depending upon how easy this is to get, the overall price, and whether they think I'm going to pay for HasbroPulse for the privilege to do so (I'm not) will determine whether I bother with this set; and I even bought the Shadowcat 3pk JUST for Kitty. I'm quickly running out of X-characters I care about enough to willingly get wrung for money over, and the windowless packaging and inflated pricing is only hastening my indifference. Happy we can finally cross Longshot and Mojo off the list at least.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”