3rd party marvel items

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: 3rd party marvel items

Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:33 pm

FuzzyBlueDemon wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:
mr Articulate wrote: My Finster is on It’s way, but what did you use for the FF puppets?
I didnt, lol, didnt make puppet master.

So far I've not been happy with any heads I've seen, plus I collect mmpr so he was more valuable to me as finster

But hero clix would make good puppets

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Without checking the scale, I feel like the new Toad head would work pretty well as Puppet Master, if giving him a bald head isn't too much troubleImage

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
The heads are usually molded underneath to accommodate the hair pieces. It's why hair swapping is difficult in some instances. It's never just a straight up Prof X bald under those.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:01 pm

Trunks3540 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:33 pm
The heads are usually molded underneath to accommodate the hair pieces. It's why hair swapping is difficult in some instances. It's never just a straight up Prof X bald under those.
On the other hand there's not much easier than sculpting a bald head since it just has to be round and smooth for the most part. The Toad Grin is a decent fit. I ordered multiples of Toad, so I may take one of the extra heads and see if it might work.

I currently just have a Toy Biz Professor X head on the Finster body... it doesn't have the grin but it isn't awful.
FuzzyBlueDemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:30 pm

Right, I know he'll have a channel for the molded hair to sit down into. So for people comfortable with sculpting, it won't be too much trouble. But it won't work as a straight swap.

spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:18 pm

FuzzyBlueDemon wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:12 pm
spideyboy1111 wrote:
mr Articulate wrote:
My Finster is on It’s way, but what did you use for the FF puppets?
I didnt, lol, didnt make puppet master.

So far I've not been happy with any heads I've seen, plus I collect mmpr so he was more valuable to me as finster

But hero clix would make good puppets

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Without checking the scale, I feel like the new Toad head would work pretty well as Puppet Master, if giving him a bald head isn't too much troubleImage

i think the head may be a bit too small. the creepy grin is great though. his face itself would work, maybe with some sculpting added

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”