Official Toys on Sale Thread

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Left Field
Veteran Slugger
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:31 pm

That Battle Cat is still full price here, even though it was on the clearance endcap. Too big for Zabu

Just been wanting a Battle Cat to make a static Zabu, So Walmart has the classic one for $14.99. Interestingly Target had the Panthor version for same price but I would rather paint over green than dark purple.

Would love to see a 2 pack of Ka Zar and Zabu from Hasbro but priority would be Crystal and Lockjaw.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:21 pm

Local scalper cleared out all the clearance Masterverse Battlecats. I hope he sits on them.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:33 am

NORM wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:55 pm
Revelations Battle Cat is still full price by me. I've been checking pretty regularly for a drop. I don't think the stock they have will last long enough to hit $12.
One of my local Targets has over 80 copies of that figure. I counted up to 80, and got bored, so I stopped counting the rest. They have tons.
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:34 am

Nebraska wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:21 pm
Local scalper cleared out all the clearance Masterverse Battlecats. I hope he sits on them.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I can't imagine that being a hot resale item, it's also large enough to be a pain to store a few of them.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:19 am

Left Field wrote:
That Battle Cat is still full price here, even though it was on the clearance endcap. Too big for Zabu

Just been wanting a Battle Cat to make a static Zabu, So Walmart has the classic one for $14.99. Interestingly Target had the Panthor version for same price but I would rather paint over green than dark purple.

Would love to see a 2 pack of Ka Zar and Zabu from Hasbro but priority would be Crystal and Lockjaw.
Just in case you're not familiar with these figures, the Origins (faux vintage) Battle Cat has NO ankle articulation. The Revelations (larger) Battle Cat has full articulation, and is excellent.
Left Field
Veteran Slugger

Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:26 am

NORM wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:19 am
Left Field wrote:

Just in case you're not familiar with these figures, the Origins (faux vintage) Battle Cat has NO ankle articulation. The Revelations (larger) Battle Cat has full articulation, and is excellent.

I know it, I just think the Revelations cat is just too huge to fit in with legends. It does have great overall articulation.

If I happen across one at the discounts other's have found I might consider it though.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:32 am

Let's say the Revelations cat was scaled for Legends. Where would you even use it? I couldn't think of ANYWHERE. :?

Lord of the Rings, or any medieval fantasy display of whatever sort (Final Fantasy, World of Warcraft, etc), sure. Legends? Couldn't think of where I'd use a riding cat with a saddle.
Left Field
Veteran Slugger

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:09 am

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Let's say the Revelations cat was scaled for Legends. Where would you even use it? I couldn't think of ANYWHERE. :?

Lord of the Rings, or any medieval fantasy display of whatever sort (Final Fantasy, World of Warcraft, etc), sure. Legends? Couldn't think of where I'd use a riding cat with a saddle.

Remove the gear, trim the tail, and paint it a nice mustard tan. Zabu the Sabretooth tiger.

It would go great with my custom Ka Zar figure. Savage Land could go with X men Or Spidey.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... ajaxserp=0
Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches

Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:17 am

I’m still not sold on the Masterverse line…and neither is anybody else in my area from the looks of it. I’m not sure how they’ve stocked such an immense load of product here and kept getting new waves without selling off the old. It just feels like they’re just slowly taking over all the endcaps and flex space for months at every Target for miles.

Skelegod keeps going on sale intermittently but the rest seemed to barely get a few bucks off and none of that’s helped. Clearance hasn’t hit any of it around here.
Blackagar Boltagon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:58 pm

My Target has so many Eternals and plenty of the AOA wave (Rogue & Magneto), but none of them are on sale.
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:11 pm

IIRC...and I should, since I have been to Target more times than I should these last few days...both the Retro FF & AOA waves are marked down to $16.99.

Eternals still sitting at $22.99 for some odd reason.

Clearance moves very quickly in my local store, so I would imagine most of the FF & AOA figures will be gone by week's end.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:43 pm

Eternals are physically in the clearance aisles, ringing up for full 22.99. Waiting for Mobius to drop too. The AoA stuff is drying up at 16.09.

I saw someone on IG pick up a bunch of F4 wave from Walmart for $5 each. Walmart is so inconsistent with their clearance though, it’s almost always store to store, regional at best, never country-wide.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:42 am

That is the general clearance routine, now, it seems, and it is so. frustrating.

Even yesterday - my shampoo/conditioner were on clearance at one Target. Decide to try my luck at the other Target - nope. Full price.

UGH. And the Eternals that finally went on clearance at one store no one could find and then at the other store still at $25.99. UGH.
Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:00 am

EnigmaticClarity wrote:

Deadpool would ride it.

Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:03 am

JPC wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:42 am
That is the general clearance routine, now, it seems, and it is so. frustrating.

Even yesterday - my shampoo/conditioner were on clearance at one Target. Decide to try my luck at the other Target - nope. Full price.

UGH. And the Eternals that finally went on clearance at one store no one could find and then at the other store still at $25.99. UGH.
Where are Legends now $25.99?
In Hawaii they and Joes jumped up to 27.99 before Christmas.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”