Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

MAY THE TOYS BE WITH YOU! - Star Wars Black series both 6 inch and 3 and 3/4, vintage, POTF2, whatever! If it's a toy related to Star Wars then come talk about it!
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:23 pm

Got the same message about Vanth. Bummed because he's really one of the only figures I'm really looking forward to, but it's only a month or so, NBD, really.

Ended up picking up Ahsoka, the Client, and Omega from the DS sale and canceling my Pulse order since they were still listing that wave as shipping in the fall. Wasn't in a huge rush to get them, but saving a few bucks and getting them through DS is always nice.
Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:28 pm

Got the Umbra Arc from Gamestop today.

Pretty nice looking figure, Im really digging it! Its too bad they didnt give him the same love in the weapons department that they did with the TVC figure though.

christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:59 pm

For anyone who missed it, BBTS has the 212th (Walgreens Exclusive) Clone Trooper up for pre-order for $26. Scheduled to release this month.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/208759
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:19 am

christianpyro wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:59 pm
For anyone who missed it, BBTS has the 212th (Walgreens Exclusive) Clone Trooper up for pre-order for $26. Scheduled to release this month.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/208759
Thats awesome that BBTS has that figure. I'm so happy they are getting some of these exclusives. I wish BBTS, Dorkside, or EE would get the Wal-Mart Exclusive Clone Wars wave.

I was lucky enough to get the 212th on Walgreens site. But I'm happy BBTS has them for anyone who missed them.

In other news, I got my Gamestop Umbra Operative ARC Trooper today. It is a really cool looking figure.

Then, i got an e-mail that my Nightbrother Archer has indeed shipped.

So, it's nice to be getting some of these Gamestop exclusives.
Buttmunch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:52 am

Did Walgreens suddenly cut ties with Hasbro or something? All of their recent exclusives are getting picked up by fan channel retailers lately.
Amazing_Spider-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:09 am

Buttmunch wrote:
Did Walgreens suddenly cut ties with Hasbro or something? All of their recent exclusives are getting picked up by fan channel retailers lately.
Maybe the window for exclusivity expired?
Buttmunch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:04 am

Amazing_Spider-Man wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:09 am
Buttmunch wrote:
Maybe the window for exclusivity expired?
Usually that takes a good year or so but some of things are being offered same-time as Walgreens having them. Something just feels off about that and in wonder if Walgreens is shifting away from toys again and backing out of some of these exclusives.
zodach
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:12 am

Target exclusive Joes and Walmart exclusive Star Wars are also being sold be online retailers now. I’m guessing they either screwed up distribution or the retailers refused delivery due to late arriving stock and now Hasbro has to sell them elsewhere. It seems to be happening with a lot of exclusives though.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:43 am

Hes pre sold out. Hopefully Dorkside gets some. I bet people bought a bunch for army building. I only want 2 lol. But I can live without him if I don't get any.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:41 pm

Not my picture from Ollie's:

DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:50 pm

mrboshek wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:41 pm
Not my picture from Ollie's:

Lando plenty… :D
GrumpyMatt
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:26 pm

There's something kinda sad about that Ollie's pic. Lando deserves better.

Just got a bunch of emails from Target saying the release dates for the Grand Inquisitor, Fifth Brother, Aayla Secura and a couple others have bumped up to July 18. Pulse still says February ...

This worst case scenario release date stuff has to go. How did they not know on June 1 that these were so close? It just comes off as inept. And yeah, I know it is the Star Wars team we're talking about here ...
Bubs
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:58 pm

If they had made Nien Nunb and put him in the same wave with General Lando, people would be grabbing them both.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:19 am

GrumpyMatt wrote:There's something kinda sad about that Ollie's pic. Lando deserves better.

Just got a bunch of emails from Target saying the release dates for the Grand Inquisitor, Fifth Brother, Aayla Secura and a couple others have bumped up to July 18. Pulse still says February ...

This worst case scenario release date stuff has to go. How did they not know on June 1 that these were so close? It just comes off as inept. And yeah, I know it is the Star Wars team we're talking about here ...
That is alot earlier then the original date lol. I honestly hope Dorkside splits them up a bit. I have most of those Kenobi figures preordered and all that at once will hurt.

And that pic is sad. Poor Lando. Such a great character, and I actually think that's the best figure they've done of him.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:57 am

I don’t know if I’ll ever understand why Lando Calrissian figures sell so poorly. He’s a great character. He’s had great costumes. And there’s have been great interpretations of those looks as figures. This goes for 6” and 4” figures. And still, he pegwarms notoriously.

Return to “Yavin 4: The Unofficial Star Wars Toy Board”