Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
Afro_Samurai
Super Poseable

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:39 am

Super excited for this. The size looks to be around the same as the 2012 series Turtles figures. About 4.5" tall. I think the BST AXN Foot Soldier will probably end up scaling well with this. I'll post pics once I have it in hand. For now here are some size comparisons.

Now, to get that Donnie and Splinter pre-order.
Timmetry
Super Poseable

Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:51 pm

I love the scale between not Leo and Crocker. I wish the other figures in the Furay line were a bit smaller. I suppose that will help me save money though…
piggyv01
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:47 pm

I really liked the look of the prototype Splinter but tte colour choices have detracted somewhat, in my opinion.
cmoney
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:05 am

piggyv01 wrote:
I really liked the look of the prototype Splinter but tte colour choices have detracted somewhat, in my opinion.
I would've preferred him brown myself, but I love the sculpt and design so I'm not really complaining.
cmoney
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:07 am

Timmetry wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:51 pm
I love the scale between not Leo and Crocker. I wish the other figures in the Furay line were a bit smaller. I suppose that will help me save money though…
I too really like how they size up against each other. So far, Crocker is the only one designed by the same guy who is doing the Samurai Turtles (he's said he will be doing more, but it's not his line in the way the Turtles are), so hopefully his designs will all be done with an eye towards scaling with them.
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:46 am

I like non-Leo but don't know that I like him $55 worth. The head is noticeably small for the TMNT equivalent. I'll likely get the other 3 turtles and that'll be it. The paint looks nice overall on the figure but it's just very very small. Also the samurai helmet appears to be frosted looking on the metal dome on top. Dunno if it's intentional, or glue or what. Not gonna' use that head anyway, but I'd like a larger Leo head.
Robogeek28
CROM!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:19 am

Since I'm not gonna be keeping one sealed since there's no window on the box, I'll be selling off my second one I had ordered. If anyone watching this thread hasn't acquired him yet and wants my second one let me know.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:29 pm

I mean, I've bought FAR too many 3rd party & import figures to complain about high price & small size of another 3rd party import, so... :lol:
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:09 pm

Mine should be delivered today, and I cannot wait.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:56 pm

I was super grateful they allowed TWO WEEKS to pay the remainder, so I waited until I got paid (and then was sick on & slept through payday), so I didn't pay for him until yesterday, so I won't expect him for another week. But nice to hear everyone else is getting him quickly! (Already placed another preorder with 5k, even - the 3rd party Resident Evil Licker.)
piggyv01
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:08 am

cmoney wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:05 am
piggyv01 wrote:
I would've preferred him brown myself, but I love the sculpt and design so I'm not really complaining.
I too love the sculpting and design, I'll definitely be getting it if I can get it shipped here.
The yellow and grey doesn't contrast enough, brown and yellow would work or grey and maroon would be nice.
Detrimental_Fig
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:10 am

Spring is a damn cool little figure! I had to use heat to get some of the joints moving, but after that he's moved just fine. I'm really quite impressed with how solid the figure feels overall. I don't have much experience with third party items, but heck, this is right up there with some of the best in the biz. He is tiny, but I don't feel like he's delicate.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:29 pm

I LOVE this figure.

The elbows on mine were a little tight, but some gentle manipulation freed them up.

Like others have said, this feels like a mainstream product. Now I'm more anxious to get the 2 versions of Crocker I have preordered at BBTS.
Robogeek28
CROM!

Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:44 pm

So I just ordered a GiJoe Classified Croc-Master to have a pre-mutated Crocker, and a Snake-Eyes/Timber set so I can have a pre-mutated Veteran William. Anyone know where I can order realistic looking tiny turtles to be pre-mutated Fury Toys Turtles, as well as a tiny realistic rat for their Splinter?
AgentLionel
Avengers Assemble

Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:55 pm

Robogeek28 wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:44 pm
So I just ordered a GiJoe Classified Croc-Master to have a pre-mutated Crocker, and a Snake-Eyes/Timber set so I can have a pre-mutated Veteran William. Anyone know where I can order realistic looking tiny turtles to be pre-mutated Fury Toys Turtles, as well as a tiny realistic rat for their Splinter?
they are actually releasing an accessory pack of baby turtles that match the aesthetic of the Samurai ones.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”